PC: Adjusted Hero + Improved 21 Defender

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
I just wanted to ask what the the prices for the following are, in today's market;
I may be in the market for these weapons below as I'm changing my hunt style.

A&P Series Hero Adjusted. Price range? +1750 from Slither 2 months back.
EWE EP-21 Defender Improved. Price range?
Omegaton A203 Laser Amp. Price range TT+700-800?

Thanks very much for any information you can provide guys :).

~Mark~

Last edited:
I would also like to know :) So BUMP

i sold mine around 4k plus tt if i remeber corectly at the auction early spring i was the first to sell it
at auction

adj. hero sga

i sold mine around 4k plus tt if i remeber corectly at the auction early spring i was the first to sell it
at auction

adj. hero sga
Cool ty much appreciated, anymore info available?
Still have a few guns I'd like to know about.

Like to know about the oda guns.
Updated the first post.
Bump Bump

Still looking for info pls :).

Bumping this again!

Giving this a bump, as I'am more skilled to use these + the added HIT bonus.
So bump it up and send in the prices of these weapons, I do not want sga ty.

A&P Series Hero Adjusted. Price range? +1750 from Slither.
~Mark~

I'm not selling one and even when I was there was a story to it :)

I wanted one but not interested in tiers and was a bit short on peds. When a tier III came along that I could buy purely with chipping out some skills I did so (approx price +2300), and then a couple weeks later a tier I was on auction with a very low startbid so I tried to snatch it cheap and got lucky (+1127).

Now I had 2 adj heros and a low ped card, so I needed to dump the tier III fast and end up getting +1850 on auction after I'd tried listing it on forum. So I took a loss on the tier III but got the Tier I dirt cheap, which still resulted in me getting an adj hero for a bargain price (around +1600 when all done).

Since all this happened MA has adjusted skill levels making non-sib weapons more attractive. Whatever the price is now I'm happy with mine whether I paid +1127 or +2300.

Thanks a lot for your story Slither much appreciated. +rep

When a tier III came along that I could buy purely with chipping out some skills I did so (approx price +2300), and then a couple weeks later a tier I was on auction with a very low startbid so I tried to snatch it cheap and got lucky (+1127).
I did see this in the MV charts. Quite a difference with just a 2 tier difference and tier 0 selling for more. Indeed a steal, and imo I wouldnt want to pay more than +1550 for a Hero Adjusted now regardless of tier, maybe 1-2 etc. Even though MA did this nice gesture, they could take it back, not to mention that CLD's in general have made most items drop in value since their introduction. That cannot be denied.

Any guess on Imp 21? Seems last one on forum sold quite a while back & nothing ingame either.

Some bumps up ahead, watch out.

Need more input, more input, plse.

What about EP-21 Improved?

Back