Mining protest! (open letter to MA)

aaahh ic you wanna brag with stuff like this:

Ah, dang, you got me!

Why those was removed, why!!!1111 (whineface.jpg)

I fully agree, gimme my towers back and vehicle mining!

cheers
Smart

regarding: Mining towers

Dear Entopia Universe Participant,
Thank you for submitting your ticket regarding Claim Towers. As you know the Entropia Universe is an ever evolving dynamic experience. Unfortunatly it has come to our attention that a rare few of our participants where caught having fun with the appearence of these towers. As you know all fun has been removed from the game as of VU 9.3. We have removed these towers temporarily while the issue is under investigation. We appologise for any inconveinience this may cause. We assure you that swift action will be implemented against all in the Entropia Universe not abiding by our rules.

We will forward this item to our developement team in hopes they will laugh as hard as we did. With all the stress we are under keeping this fun thing in check it is much needed.

Thank you for your participation in the Entropia Universe. To insure faster action combatting issues be sure to depo more often.

Regards,
Support@ Mindark.se

That was epic +rep for creative post:wtg:

+1 fully agree, we lowlife miner commoners always get the short end of the stick. :mad:

as another thread was started because of the tower issue, I think this one needs a bump, and maybe a merge with the new thread :)

No use in me having mining dreams if I can't get myself a tower to climb!
Guess I'm back to other dreams..

That is one sick picture with claims, how many bombs did you drop?
Is there a thread with a story somewhere. I guess I can only end this in a gratz!

That is one sick picture with claims, how many bombs did you drop?
Is there a thread with a story somewhere. I guess I can only end this in a gratz!

The picture is just after vu10. All towers from vu9 were moved to the same spot when vu10 got implemented

regarding: Mining towers

Dear Entopia Universe Participant,

Thank you for your participation in the Entropia Universe. To insure faster action combatting issues be sure to depo more often.

Regards,
Support@ Mindark.se

LOL .... but true:ahh:

The picture is just after vu10. All towers from vu9 were moved to the same spot when vu10 got implemented

Hehe, nice though! Must have been one amazing spot to visit..
Thanks for the info!

Please add this to list:
There is not enough places on calypso to mine, there are to many creatures and sometimes you must waste ammo on killing stuff... and its annoying!

Please add this to list:
There is not enough places on calypso to mine, there are to many creatures and sometimes you must waste ammo on killing stuff... and its annoying!

Complain of the year.

Try the following:

Don't mine after me, since there is no deposits in the ground anymore.

Thats why i don't mining anymore till MA get us towers back and "action mining"...i hope they see diference in their revenue :)

I haven't touched my mining CRAP since after they changed the mining system to the CRAP that it is now with the "ALL-IN-ONE" probing machine.

~Danimal

I really hope MA removes all mining claims. :mad:

The real miners don't need loot and to waste time extracting it. The pleasure is in dropping bombs and gaining skills.

:smoke:

PS: you should protest and not extract any of your claims!!!! Boycott!!!

u clearly ain't no miner. for the ture miner the pleasure is in walking, dropping bombs and hearing that happy beep beep beep. then u get a nice big tower and u get to go brag saying, hey come look at my tower. u ain't no miner obviously so leave them be.

u clearly ain't no miner. for the ture miner the pleasure is in walking, dropping bombs and hearing that happy beep beep beep. then u get a nice big tower and u get to go brag saying, hey come look at my tower. u ain't no miner obviously so leave them be.

Chip in some humor sense. (smile.jpg)

Chip in some humor sense. (smile.jpg)

he he he. thanks m8!

i miss mining, i stopped when the only thing i was finding was damn melchi water. i swear, i used to be swimming in copper, but i ain't hit a copper deposit in ages.

i hate people who assume i'm a nube player, just because i'm new to the forums don't mean i'm a new player. my buddies at MA helped me out a great deal, i had to create a new account because i deleted my old email address, and they helped me move all my shit from the old avatar to the new one. damn shame the only thing salvagable was the skills, and a few stackables.

i miss mining, i stopped when the only thing i was finding was damn melchi water. i swear, i used to be swimming in copper, but i ain't hit a copper deposit in ages.

i hate people who assume i'm a nube player, just because i'm new to the forums don't mean i'm a new player. my buddies at MA helped me out a great deal, i had to create a new account because i deleted my old email address, and they helped me move all my shit from the old avatar to the new one. damn shame the only thing salvagable was the skills, and a few stackables.

What a nice BS you have here! Tell more, please? (smile.jpg)

What a nice BS you have here! Tell more, please? (smile.jpg)

hey look, if u doubt the truth, that's fine with me. ur shit opinion don't make no diff to me either way.

all that matters to me is, i've got a shelf full of cigars, a cabinet full of whiskey, and a hot little bitch at my beck and call.

and on that note, at least i'm not one of those who play as the opposite sex in EU. i'm proud to be a man, and u won't see my avatar walking around in heels anytime soon.

oh yeah one more thing,

me = :sniper: :hammer: = you

hey look, if u doubt the truth, that's fine with me. ur shit opinion don't make no diff to me either way.

all that matters to me is, i've got a shelf full of cigars, a cabinet full of whiskey, and a hot little bitch at my beck and call.

and on that note, at least i'm not one of those who play as the opposite sex in EU. i'm proud to be a man, and u won't see my avatar walking around in heels anytime soon.

oh yeah one more thing,

me = :sniper: :hammer: = you

So you are a gay man, with a dog, and dont smoke and drink?

So you are a gay man, with a dog, and dont smoke and drink?

Ok for that, u've earned my respect. that's the best damn burn i've heard in a long time.

And to answer ur question the answer is no, no, and no. I smoke an average of 8 cigars a night (not counting daylight hours), go through a bottle of whiskey a night (not counting daylight hours), and the bitch i was referring to is the hot little brunette that i took as my mistress.

I don't believe in marriage, its an outdated fad in my opinion. The bible may say all this and that, but, if that were true, no one would get married because no one would ever truly find, "the one" which is why i say, "fad".

Back