Question: Vaccine mission

No attributes are about who got into the game way before the skill-nerf on who didn't. Think it's a nice idea to be able to ' chip in' attributes. Makes me wonder if there is a max amount of attributes you can have :)

No, and no, and no, in that order.

Why exactly is this a terrible idea?

I've spent a small fortune doing these new missions, and for what, 90-100 tokens?
Yes, they will increase no doubt, but I would like to buy what I like to buy with them, and not something that will last a few weeks, then break.
I have better armour than angel, why would I want to buy that for?
Or the guns, that needs a tremendous amount of tokens to get.

Granted, he did say he was adding more stuff eventualy, but again, I dont want limited stuff that lasts a week or 2.

So attribute gains with tokens imo is not a bad idea.
Anyway, this is all off topic, so i'll stop :)

How many tokens do you think an Agility point is worth to someone with 150 Agility?

Do you think it is worth the same to someone with 5 Agility?

Which of those two people do you think will have the most influence on the market price of the tokens?

Which of them do you think your idea would benefit most?

It might seem attractive at first but if you look deeper you'll see it's a bad idea.

Last edited:
It doesn't seem 'balanced' though to get 4 tokens for simple finding missions then getting that same amount for the collection of 25 meat from those high end mobs. :/

I do like the iron man missions since I and many others have no way to gain some of the attributes naturally no matter how much we play. Attributes can't be chipped or traded. If the skills at the end of the 10k is a balancing issue of some kind then maybe make a new type of iron man style missions that only reward with attributes.

How many tokens do you think an Agility point is worth to someone with 150 Agility?

Do you think it is worth the same to someone with 5 Agility?

Which of those two people do you think will have the most influence on the market price of the tokens?

Which of them do you think your idea would benefit most?

It might seem attractive at first but if you look deeper you'll see it's a bad idea.

How much would tokens be worth if people used them to buy Agility?

Bones

Bones

Do you want to see 100+ agility avatars running around and asking stuff like "hey! I went to hunt the snabsomethings, and my ghost armor decayed a lot, so it must be a tough mob, why do you say its for noobs?"? Sure, if you could buy attributes for tokens, these would be very expensive. As you need just a vtol and minimal skills to get a bunch of tokens, there would probably be a significant amount of gold farming if the tokens. Also, the price would make all other rewards useless as it woud go to buying Agility and Strength points.

Bones

More than would be worth paying for all but a tiny minority of people. Which would make a mockery of the token system, since no-one but that tiny majority would use them, and as remontoire says, no-one would ever buy anything other than Agility and Strength.

Ive completed this one myself but wanted to bump the thread for anyone that still may need it to take part in the Hussk on the 7th !

240 rextelum died ... 10 + 16 counted so far so about 1/10 is closer to 2/10 ?

Last edited:
Yea I like them aswell, more fun than regular grinding. I think you will be happy with mission tokens eventually once we get some more interesting rewards into the game.

Maybe the rewards arent the problem for tokens not being liked as much as the ridiculous amounts needed to claim said rewards.

Heck, tokens would still be shit if you set mod fap and MM as reward, but required 100 million tokens for each.

Hunting only Rex Weak/Watcher/Soldier (6/7/8 points) it took me 275 points to collect 10/10 samples, then another 662 points for 20/20 (181 for the first ten and 481 for the second), so 937 points total, ~130 kills.

is this mission chain closed or something? i just did the black box and went to major jacobus to get "george the vaccine guy" but dont work. any tried this?

regards

Going to ressurect this thread for those that need the vaccine!

Going to ressurect this thread for those that need the vaccine!

thanks! btw when did the last hussk not carry any loot? :laugh:

omg and where went all the years? :scratch2:

friends were talking about this thread, and i didn't even remember :laugh:

I seem to have a bug with mine. It's not listed under my Active missions, it's not listed under my Completed missions, and I can't talk to any of the mission brokers.

Back