Question: Sub warp drive I (L) - whats that

Igorl

Stalker
Society
Victory
Igor Nikola Lucky
Ok,

Been away for to long obviously and Im outta some knowledge. And following normal MA routine there is no proper official wiki or tutorial about items...

Can someone remove the shroud which lays upon many many (L) items connected to space and such... tried searching with no to limited luck...

What is:

- Sub warp drive I (L)
- Armament device I (L)

I have a clue what space thruster and warp drive is, but upper 2 are still a mystery.

Thank you

I.

a sub warp drive is the standard engine to make Motherships and Hangar privateers work.
The Armament device gives the above ships guns.

Regards Tesh

a sub warp drive is the standard engine to make Motherships and Hangar privateers work.
The Armament device gives the above ships guns.

Regards Tesh

Another amazingly stupid idea, no wonder I was confused...

So basically having a hangar privateer makes you invest another several hundered peds in order to have slower ship then 500 PED quad has without any investment???

Wow hangar owners really hot their moneys worth :confused:

I.

So basically having a hangar privateer makes you invest another several hundered peds in order to have slower ship then 500 PED quad has without any investment???

Wow hangar owners really hot their moneys worth :confused:

I.

Yes.
But still, the Quad and Sleipnir owners petition (most of them vs 100 MS and Privateer owners) to have the Warp Drive capability because it's not fair for them obviously.
Dont forget the fact that we cant use the weapons on MS and Privateer without crew member(s) or without leaving the pilot seat.

Another amazingly stupid idea, no wonder I was confused...

I.

Interesting, I dont' think it's a stupid idea.... rather i guess it's a very smart idea :)
Add to that the capabilities to upgrade to various levels of offense, defense, avoidance...

In fact I like these complexities... this is one of the reason why I like EU... and keeping me here..for fun and entertainment....

And infact I'm waiting for even more entertaining EU in the future ...............as it evolves into more expanded , diverse and complex universe :)

Interesting, I dont' think it's a stupid idea.... rather i guess it's a very smart idea :)
Add to that the capabilities to upgrade to various levels of offense, defense, avoidance...

In fact I like these complexities... this is one of the reason why I like EU... and keeping me here..for fun and entertainment....

And infact I'm waiting for even more entertaining EU in the future ...............as it evolves into more expanded , diverse and complex universe :)

EU and complexity in same sentence? Mate you obviously never got to EVE Online.
This isnt complexity - its stupidity which costs money for no obvious reason.

I.

EU and complexity in same sentence? Mate you obviously never got to EVE Online.
This isnt complexity - its stupidity which costs money for no obvious reason.

I.

So why exactly did you bother to come back and start posting on the forum then?

So why exactly did you bother to come back and start posting on the forum then?

Because I have some real cash in here + I got inactivity notice from MA and decided to see whats new... since I had to download 10 gigs worth of client all over again.

Does that answer satisfy your rude curiosity well enough?

I.

Because I have some real cash in here + I got inactivity notice from MA and decided to see whats new... since I had to download 10 gigs worth of client all over again.

Does that answer satisfy your rude curiosity well enough?

I.

Yes. Have a nice stay and check out the other new things besides how capital ships work too.

Back