Shinkiba/Daikiba Iron Mission

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
Ummmm :scratch2:...Im on the 1000 Shink/Daikiba Iron Mission now. I haven't pecked at that since Shinkibas were changed over too Daikibas over at Swamp Camp on update. But was grinding at it today and I think someone forgot to fill them with LOOT!!..I know they are in place also to help the" New Players" mostly..but if thats the case with kind of loot I was seeing..you better hope sweat goes up in price a whole lot!! .....Please put loot in them...:girl:

someone got a nice spot with small ones, a place with non tax were the spawn is high ??

Yes, 63436 74660 - Welcome to Daikiba paradise!

There is also a wave event near by.

Ummmm :scratch2:...Im on the 1000 Shink/Daikiba Iron Mission now. I haven't pecked at that since Shinkibas were changed over too Daikibas over at Swamp Camp on update. But was grinding at it today and I think someone forgot to fill them with LOOT!!..I know they are in place also to help the" New Players" mostly..but if thats the case with kind of loot I was seeing..you better hope sweat goes up in price a whole lot!! .....Please put loot in them...:girl:

Your loot is the skills you gain and the satisfaction of knowing you have killed 1000 shinkiba :)

The most eco way of grinding through the 10k is with some Herman Law 101's. Focus mainly on the young ones and you'll do fine. The areas I did most of mine were up at Cape Corinth and an Outpost East of Port Atlantis across the river.

However you do it have fun and hang in there! It'll get tough to keep grinding.

someone got a nice spot with small ones, a place with non tax were the spawn is high ??

There is a wave event just outside of twin peaks that's not taxed, called Shink's on the Hill. Each wave spawns more and more Shinks each time. First 8 or so levels have some higher ones as well as mostly younger ones.

Done in a team you can get through quite a few waves, if you have a massive grenade launcher you could probably do it yourself. Seen people getting to wave 30 on it.

Back