Proteron Pasture Event: 30 for 30 Contest

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
proteron_30_for_30_final_933456.jpg

Location: OLA #46 @ (19000, 62250) Northwest of the Oshiri Hearts teleporter.
Contest Duration: November 6th @ 19:00 UTC – December 6th @ 19:00 UTC
Finals: December 11th @ 19:00 UTC

Register here to participate
http://entropiatracker.com/events.asp?mode=viewScore&eventID=162

Information/Rules:

*Free entry
*30 Globals during a 30 day period earns you 30 PEDs and 1 entry into the Highest Single Loot Final (HSL Final).
*If you get 30 additional globals, you earn a 2nd entry but not 30 additional PEDs. You may either give this entry to a friend or sell it to another player.
*Entry to the HSL Final event is also possible by purchasing a ticket for 30 PED.
*Teams will of 2 players maximum will be allowed but screenshots will need to be taken with time/date/location stamp and only 1 member can claim prize.
*Finals will be streamed LIVE on twitch.tv/stargazing with commentary!

It is very easy to participate in this event. Simply go to Proteron Pasture and kill Proterons. Entropia tracker will be used to track your globals and HoFs. To be safe, I'd recommend screenshotting your globals also with the Time/Date stamp on them. That way if there is a problem with the tracker you will have your own records of the globals.

If and when you get 30 Globals, simply send your in-game name + forum name to me via PM on the forum (Planet Calypso Forum or Entropia Forum).

Prizes (HSL Final):

1st prize – Alienware TactX Mouse (Including Shipping/Delivery)
2nd prize – Quad-wing Interceptor (L)
3rd prize – Coolness Skillchip (15 PED tt~)

Proteron Information from Entropedia: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=132

Globals will be shown and counted by Entropia Tracker in the Events Section: 30 for 30

Good Luck from Skippie and myself to all participants!

Last edited:
Well ....

I saw the title and thought 'awesome, a few days after asking skippie about events they start one' .... then I saw how unbelieveably poor the event is :(

Really wish you would pay out a larger reward instead of what seems a low value 'final' event.

Good Luck in the event however and I will in any case continue to hunt this LA (however I will spend more time on Malc/Osseo/Chomper due to the lack of rewards)

May I suggest in the future somthing along the lines of Buck's great event on the Chomper LA?

Well ....

I saw the title and thought 'awesome, a few days after asking skippie about events they start one' .... then I saw how unbelieveably poor the event is :(

Really wish you would pay out a larger reward instead of what seems a low value 'final' event.

Good Luck in the event however and I will in any case continue to hunt this LA (however I will spend more time on Malc/Osseo/Chomper due to the lack of rewards)

May I suggest in the future somthing along the lines of Buck's great event on the Chomper LA?

We have considered many bigger event Prizes. The problem is that MA will have an event right after this one we're having (Mayhem). Anything big prize wise will come after the New Year. These prizes may seem small to you but keep in mind entry is Free and the requirement of 30 globals is not that difficult for most people to achieve. Either way they get 30 free PED + a ticket worth about 30 PED. This is roughly equal to the tax we'd receive for all 30 of their globals assuming globals are 50 PED each. Basically we're returning your taxes on the globals + giving out some prizes. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

Bump it up. :)

Sorry if the question is a bit silly but... can we compete in team or only solo ? :ahh:

Actually, I just answered this question to someone ingame and then did some more thinking about it....

We'd run into a problem with teams because we can't tell how many people are in the team. We'd then not know who to pay the 30 PEDs to and we don't want a screenshot based event system if we can help it. I think this event will be solo only. Sorry. :(

errrrr too bad ! But if you change your mind and allow a team of 2 player MAX, i'm in ! :D

Ok, 2 players max team and only 1 can claim prize. But you must give me screenshots then. Make a folder with them and email them to me if you get 30. I'll send email when the time comes.

well crissy, no offense, but you don't ever hunt prots anyway. you did inquire about contesting, but star came up with this and hit me with it just afterwards. i've always wanted to contest the land and we used to do more of it, but owning land yourself you're aware that contesting sometimes eclipses the cost of it just on its own.

this event is a small reward to our loyal customers that have asked for it. and tbh, i'd be happy to win a new mouse or a quad wing for doing something i already do anyway. too bad i'm a part owner cause i don't own either!

Ok, 2 players max team and only 1 can claim prize. But you must give me screenshots then. Make a folder with them and email them to me if you get 30. I'll send email when the time comes.

i'd also like to point out that just about anybody in game with a gremlin 5b can handle this mob with just about any fapper. most of the lower level fap services are available 100% of the time and charge only decay.

thx star for doing the work on this and gl to our loyal customers.

skip

Just to be sure, if our team reach 30 glob, we earn 1 entry to the final for the TEAM , right ? i ask to be sure noone of us need to buy a second ticket to compete in the final.

low level fap service providers thank you for this event :)) a quad ain't that small of a prize for 30 globals and something bigger in the final...still worth 600 ped~

Just to be sure, if our team reach 30 glob, we earn 1 entry to the final for the TEAM , right ? i ask to be sure noone of us need to buy a second ticket to compete in the final.

If you have 30 screenshots with both of you in them, then yes you both are entered for the final (but you can only win 1 prize with that entry and can't sell your entry tickets). Since teams are limited to 2 people maximum and it is a HSL final this should be ok.

Event starts today. :)

low level fap service providers thank you for this event :)) a quad ain't that small of a prize for 30 globals and something bigger in the final...still worth 600 ped~

Not sure if you have mis-read the event details however the Quad, Mouse and Skill Chip are prizes for the 'Highest Single Loot' final rather than as a reward for 30 Globals.

I will however be at the HSL final and will make sure I get my 30 globals (should the prots actually reward me with enough globals)

The event is in the terminal for all who wish to enter. Remember, it will be streamed live with commentary! :)

commentary from H- to the usky - Husky? :D because that would be sweet!!

Unfortunately, I do not have the DPS to handle this event, but maybe 6 months from now or so I will :)

Good luck to all the participants in the event and thanks for hosting the event!

good luck to all our qualifiers. tickets available in the event terminal as well for those that want to buy in.

Event today. 30 PEDs for a shot at a mouse, quad, or skillz0rz. You also get to hear my lovely singing voice on the commentary! :)

@ 19:00

Back