warning: mobstealers

Status
I can't tell if it's that now, but sometimes people in the field, especially in a "secluded" place, behaves as if they are afk-skilling (using some sort of bot).

Another thing of course is that it never hurts to at least try to use some nice language. Someone who just throws out invectives probably will get disliked just because of that and even just because of that get suspected of being a scammer who's been found out.

I can't tell if it's that now, but sometimes people in the field, especially in a "secluded" place, behaves as if they are afk-skilling (using some sort of bot).

Another thing of course is that it never hurts to at least try to use some nice language. Someone who just throws out invectives probably will get disliked just because of that and even just because of that get suspected of being a scammer who's been found out.

why would i be making aditional fuzz about something if i was doing something wrong in first place?

Also I will tell you, that im far away from being a scammer or anything similar my friend, i have never scammed anyone here why do such things even come to your mind?

Maybe you all preffer to have people that sweat talk all the time beside you, and behind your back they speak/think a whole other story. You see im not like that, if you have something comming I tell it to you straight in your face, i do not pretend, it has come back at me plenty of times, but i like to have a calm soul by speaking my mind out loud.

I realy dont have to pretend about anything here, someone tried to steal from me and i responded in my natural way.

why would i be making aditional fuzz about something if i was doing something wrong in first place?

Also I will tell you, that im far away from being a scammer or anything similar my friend, i have never scammed anyone here why do such things even come to your mind?

Maybe you all preffer to have people that sweat talk all the time beside you, and behind your back they speak/think a whole other story. You see im not like that, if you have something comming I tell it to you straight in your face, i do not pretend, it has come back at me plenty of times, but i like to have a calm soul by speaking my mind out loud.

I realy dont have to pretend about anything here, someone tried to steal from me and i responded in my natural way.

From what you have written so far I must assume that you are ... well a little slow, so let me repeat something

HE shot the mob first
YOU started shooting the mob AFTER he already inflicted damage

Go an have a look at the Eula and what not, but bottom line is that YOU stole that mob from him ... It is entirely pointless whether you were sweating that mob or making love to it ... he shot it first, you stole it ...

Moderators, could you please close this pointless thread?

Angel

but bottom line is that YOU stole that mob from him ... It is entirely pointless whether you were sweating that mob or making love to it ... he shot it first, you stole it ...

Is is impossible to steal a mob in the Entropia Universe because no one owns a mob. If you continue to think that a mob can be stolen, you my friend are the slow one.

From what you have written so far I must assume that you are ... well a little slow, so let me repeat something

HE shot the mob first
YOU started shooting the mob AFTER he already inflicted damage

Go an have a look at the Eula and what not, but bottom line is that YOU stole that mob from him ... It is entirely pointless whether you were sweating that mob or making love to it ... he shot it first, you stole it ...

Moderators, could you please close this pointless thread?

Angel

just between us, slow person to slow person, I assume you have missed the part where I said, I have shot the mob firt to tagg it and later on again when it agrod to some bypassers.

And also how the hell you know he shot the mob first, were you there or you just think you know what happend without reading everything i said?

And moderators will close this thread on my request not yours, hope you understand that. Couse this thread is not pointless to me, interestingly shows nature of people, for example, how I speak from the heart what bothers me and you for example, who is standing up for some KSer defending him and his actions.

its all cool show your face, who you realy are

Ok.. did you consider.. this is a true noob?

that he doesnt even know that the one who does the most damage get the mob?
that he doesnt even know that it is impolite to shoot at a mob someone else is sweating/shooting?
that he was trying to help you because you were clearly under attack?
that he doesnt speak english?

did you consider this?

if you did and crossed these options out, carry on with your rant, if not.. think what you write before you write it.

actually he stated a couple of times, that he SHOT the mob a few times before guy ever came around...

and if we close ever pointless thread, this place would close up shop ;)

that he doesnt even know that it is impolite to shoot at a mob someone else is sweating/shooting?

did you consider this?

if you did and crossed these options out, carry on with your rant, if not.. think what you write before you write it.

I was going to post something similar, Spawn beat me to it. :)

To the OP: I don't have a huge history sweating, but in my experience I haven't always seen the 'green rays' showing a successful sweat pull when the avatar in question was doing it. Perhaps the avatar in question was trying to help you. He's out in BFE and sees some guy standing there holding a VSE with an Atrox pounding him. He wonders, is the dude afk getting killed? Is he functionally retarded? No way of knowing. He figures what the hell, let me just be a buddy and help someone out. He attacks the creature and suddenly the dude springs to life. The dude is mad as hell because someone stole his mob.. that he was letting pound away at him to test.. something.

Now obviously that is all complete conjecture, and we have no clue what the other avatar's intentions were when he committed this heinous crime against humanity. In my opinion the best solution is to post a quick thread about how some dude made you lose 90 cents in a video game.

The other option, and it's a stretch I know, but maybe be polite and say something like "Thanks for the help, I know I looked odd getting beat up like I was dating Chris Brown, but I'm testing a theory about tinfoil hats and Atrox. So if you see me standing here, it's ok! :)"

Remember to use your big boy words, and some civility. If he continues doing it then either report him in game or change areas.

I was going to post something similar, Spawn beat me to it. :)

To the OP: I don't have a huge history sweating, but in my experience I haven't always seen the 'green rays' showing a successful sweat pull when the avatar in question was doing it. Perhaps the avatar in question was trying to help you. He's out in BFE and sees some guy standing there holding a VSE with an Atrox pounding him. He wonders, is the dude afk getting killed? Is he functionally retarded? No way of knowing. He figures what the hell, let me just be a buddy and help someone out. He attacks the creature and suddenly the dude springs to life. The dude is mad as hell because someone stole his mob.. that he was letting pound away at him to test.. something.

Now obviously that is all complete conjecture, and we have no clue what the other avatar's intentions were when he committed this heinous crime against humanity. In my opinion the best solution is to post a quick thread about how some dude made you lose 90 cents in a video game.

The other option, and it's a stretch I know, but maybe be polite and say something like "Thanks for the help, I know I looked odd getting beat up like I was dating Chris Brown, but I'm testing a theory about tinfoil hats and Atrox. So if you see me standing here, it's ok! :)"

Remember to use your big boy words, and some civility. If he continues doing it then either report him in game or change areas.

so youre saying i should inform every person that i come across in our universe not to interfear with my game experiance?

wonder what rule of EULA is it, that says it is not allowed to ruin someone experiance of game?

so youre saying i should inform every person that i come across in our universe not to interfear with my game experiance?

wonder what rule of EULA is it, that says it is not allowed to ruin someone experiance of game?

No, I said give the benefit of the doubt. The first time it happens explain, NICELY, what you're doing. Assume they were trying to help you instead of stealing from you. If it continues, then take action. You seemed to have jumped the gun when you were admittedly doing something that could be seen as odd. You don't know his intentions, yet you flew off the handle because you took some extra decay. You slandered their name on here for 90 cents. That's my issue.

Also, game experience is highly subjective. He didn't grief or scam you or follow you around killing the mobs you were fighting repeatedly.

did you consider this?

No Spawn, i did not consider this, beacouse these are not my problems, or wait maybe you would like me to teach every bypassing noob that most dmg gets the kill, tell him i dont need his help, teach him its not polite to shot mobs other people are dealing with, hell maybe ill throw in some english lessons aswell, you realy expect me to do all these things for every bypassing person i come across?

As for the helping me part, when he saw i clearly do more dmg why did he continue to shot? better yet why did he try to loot it?
edit: if he had any intention of helping me, he shouldev brought out his fap and fap me, but you probably know theres no loot from fapping

No, I said give the benefit of the doubt. The first time it happens explain, NICELY, what you're doing. Assume they were trying to help you instead of stealing from you. If it continues, then take action. You seemed to have jumped the gun when you were admittedly doing something that could be seen as odd. You don't know his intentions, yet you flew off the handle because you took some extra decay. You slandered their name on here for 90 cents. That's my issue.

Also, game experience is highly subjective. He didn't grief or scam you or follow you around killing the mobs you were fighting repeatedly.

Ok, firstly i must say, this is not about money, its the way this was done. Why do you think this is about money?
You see me mentioning what decay i allready had on the mob, just to let some peoples here know i shot it first and had allraedy spend plenty on it, and thats only couse somepeople started stating i was doing something wrong and that i was actualy the KSer. It is not about the money.

Also how can you say he didnt ruin my game experiance? You see me pleased over this matter?

You say i dont know his intentions, youre right there, but his actions resulted in ruining my gameplay, so why should i even be bothered what his intentions were, when my game gets ruined and i lose peds aswell?

Ok, firstly i must say, this is not about money, its the way this was done. Why do you think this is about money?
You see me mentioning what decay i allready had on the mob, just to let some peoples here know i shot it first and had allraedy spend plenty on it, and thats only couse somepeople started stating i was doing something wrong and that i was actualy the KSer. It is not about the money.

Also how can you say he didnt ruin my game experiance? You see me pleased over this matter?

You say i dont know his intentions, youre right there, but his actions resulted in ruining my gameplay, so why should i even be bothered what his intentions were, when my game gets ruined and i lose peds aswell?

My point is YOUR experience is subjective. You could be the kind of guy who overreacts at every little thing. Does that mean MA should take your side and start banning like crazy because your experience is ruined? Intention is the absolute key to this, and what my entire post was about.

Last week I was at an outpost west of Twin, started hunting my way back to the nearest TP. Over a nearby hill got jumped by a mob that was about half dead. Started shooting it, there were no GD's on my radar. A moment later some guy shows up and he's upset. I hadn't done much damage yet, but I instantly assessed the situation. I could have outdamaged him and finished the mob, but I tried to be nice about it. I took the aggro while he killed it, then healed him up and apologized and wished him good luck. I like to hope his night was a little better, as it was a clear misunderstanding.

Had he come over that hill and started calling me names, insulting my intelligence, or god forbid posted a thread on here, I'd be irate.

My entire point is that neither of you knew the others mindset, intention, or strategy. It could have been a simple misunderstanding. You chose the route of posting a thread, insulting and slandering this person because you got butthurt about something minor. Have you ever considered that your over-reacting might be ruining HIS game experience, or at the very least his rep in the community?

I'm done with this and not going to argue with you any further.

So i get less loot because i use L stuff? :p:yay::wtg: just had to say it...Atleast he didn´t got the loot:beerchug:

hey all, this is basicly what happend to me today.

Im a bit low on peds, so i decided i will solo swunt some trox. So minding my own bussines i took of to a secluded place, away from centre of spawn and busy roads, tagged a trox young and started to sweat it.
After about 400 sweats extracted from the trox, this {removed} http://www.entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=176583 comes by (unfortunetly i dont have a screenie) and startes shooting at the mob, regardless he clearly saw the green beams from VSE and me wearing armor.

So in shock i stood there, cant believe my eyes whats happening, a {removed} noob trying to KS my mob in the middle of nowhere. So i pulled out my gun and started to shoot at the mob myself. No need to say i outdmged the mobstealer, idiot didnt stop shoting even when he saw i do by far more dmg than he, i guess he even tried to loot it lmfao, sucker.

Than when he saw he cant loot it, he ran some 20m onvards and dropped a bomb, and thanks to MA he got a hit about 3m away from where i was standing, the poor {removed} didnt even come there to extract the claim but summoned it form about 20m away.

When i asked wtf is he doing and if he has any excuse for his actions, the {removed} just stood there saying nothing, not even sorry {removed} or something.

EDIT:forgot to say, main reason for me getting upset over this so much is that the dude messed up my decay calculations on armor/fap/sync chip, and also i got shit loot from it since the decay on armor didnt get to the amount needed.

So i would just like to ask ppl to show some maners, and dont go stealing mobs when you clearly see people allready have some plans for them.

wow what a massive idiot you are. Why do you get upset, heck why do you even care? useless post with misleading title, -rep for you sir.

My point is YOUR experience is subjective. You could be the kind of guy who overreacts at every little thing. Does that mean MA should take your side and start banning like crazy because your experience is ruined? Intention is the absolute key to this, and what my entire post was about.

Last week I was at an outpost west of Twin, started hunting my way back to the nearest TP. Over a nearby hill got jumped by a mob that was about half dead. Started shooting it, there were no GD's on my radar. A moment later some guy shows up and he's upset. I hadn't done much damage yet, but I instantly assessed the situation. I could have outdamaged him and finished the mob, but I tried to be nice about it. I took the aggro while he killed it, then healed him up and apologized and wished him good luck. I like to hope his night was a little better, as it was a clear misunderstanding.

Had he come over that hill and started calling me names, insulting my intelligence, or god forbid posted a thread on here, I'd be irate.

My entire point is that neither of you knew the others mindset, intention, or strategy. It could have been a simple misunderstanding. You chose the route of posting a thread, insulting and slandering this person because you got butthurt about something minor. Have you ever considered that your over-reacting might be ruining HIS game experience, or at the very least his rep in the community?

I'm done with this and not going to argue with you any further.

I dont see us arguing here however, i do see you dont aproove my actions, but atleast youre not calling me an idiot like some others.

Maybe i didnt expres myself quite clearly in OP since i was upset.
The person showed no intention of trying to help.
After i killed the mob, i asked him why did he shot at the mob, he did not respond but picked up his mining tool and dropped a bomb and after extarcted the claim went away like nothing happend.
So what was I suppose to think?

what i find interesting , me ruining his experiance, by stating FACTS over how my experiance got ruined.

"Thanks for the help, I know I looked odd getting beat up like I was dating Chris Brown, but I'm testing a theory about tinfoil hats and Atrox. So if you see me standing here, it's ok! :)"

hahahahaha

thanks for that ;)

Unsubscribing.

B**** @$$

hey all, this is basicly what happend to me today.

Im a bit low on peds, so i decided i will solo swunt some trox. So minding my own bussines i took of to a secluded place, away from centre of spawn and busy roads, tagged a trox young and started to sweat it.
After about 400 sweats extracted from the trox, this {removed} http://www.entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=176583 comes by (unfortunetly i dont have a screenie) and startes shooting at the mob, regardless he clearly saw the green beams from VSE and me wearing armor.

So in shock i stood there, cant believe my eyes whats happening, a {removed} noob trying to KS my mob in the middle of nowhere. So i pulled out my gun and started to shoot at the mob myself. No need to say i outdmged the mobstealer, idiot didnt stop shoting even when he saw i do by far more dmg than he, i guess he even tried to loot it lmfao, sucker.

Than when he saw he cant loot it, he ran some 20m onvards and dropped a bomb, and thanks to MA he got a hit about 3m away from where i was standing, the poor {removed} didnt even come there to extract the claim but summoned it form about 20m away.

I know how u feel. I had this happen to me not too long ago. No one has any respect these days, and to all u assholes who said,

"Sweating give MA no revenue, Hunting give them revenue so which u think they prefer?"
Just who at MA u been talking to? I've dealt with MA quite alot lately, even called them once via skype, and i've mentioned this problem to them many times. The last time it happened, the MA official i talked to gave me a few small items to consolidate me for my loss.

MA isn't some crooked evil corporation like everyone thinks they are. They are just trying to make a living, and for all u whiners out there, the solution is, don't play the game to make money. Play the game to have fun.

If you ever spot the asswhipe again, pm me. and I'll give him to my friends at MA.

Now, i've got 12 newbies to take hunting. So if i don't come back, its because i loaned all my weapons out and an atrox had me over for dinner.

Sucks to hear it happened, but life as a whole is filled with people who are "out to get you"

*******Yet another example why you should hunt/ mine in PvP zones;
if somebody pisses you off, you kill'em :rocket:

My first thought was that the miner was a bot.

The "overkill" and related theories (true or not, I make no judgement) would really mess up "eco" hunting theories, don't you think...

:confused:

I just want to say thank you to all that expressed support, again i admit i shouldev contucted myself diffrently but the thing realy pissed me off.

Moderator please close this thread as I hope all got the point it is not OK to ruin other peoples experiance of the game, that being hunting, sweating.......

regards Maj

What sort of moron are you?

if he had any intention of helping me, he shouldev brought out his fap and fap me, but you probably know theres no loot from fapping

"no loot from fapping?" i'm sorry, but, i was under the impression that u received skills from fapping. If someone faps you and u didn't hire them to perform the service, then in a way they are "looting" you. mainly because, they are using u as a stepstone in order to boost their own skills.

i thought every idiot knew about fappers who fapped without pay were skilling. which is basically looting other avatars.

he he he.

Now, If you don't mind, i'm going to the crater. I've got a soc meeting coming up and i want to be at the meeting place first. if you got the skills come to the crater and join us. if you too scared, go have mommy make u a hot chocolate.

"no loot from fapping?" i'm sorry, but, i was under the impression that u received skills from fapping. If someone faps you and u didn't hire them to perform the service, then in a way they are "looting" you. mainly because, they are using u as a stepstone in order to boost their own skills.

i thought every idiot knew about fappers who fapped without pay were skilling. which is basically looting other avatars.

he he he.

Now, If you don't mind, i'm going to the crater. I've got a soc meeting coming up and i want to be at the meeting place first. if you got the skills come to the crater and join us. if you too scared, go have mommy make u a hot chocolate.

may i ask you why r u provoking me by mentioning my mother?

sorry about that. that was supposed to be my closing quotation. seems i only copied the text and forgot the quote tags. no more midnight whiskey sours for me. :ahh:

besides, for me inviting my mother over for a cup of tea always makes me feel better. :smile:

so we good?

I was bored, so here's a little boredom tool. Try to keep your eyes from crossing while u look directly at the things below.

:yay: :mad: :( :cool: :scratch2: :lolup: :silly2: :ahh: :eyecrazy: :woot: :wise: :yup: :smoke: :tongue2: :wise: :laugh: :confused:

Not sure why you would be so offended about what this person said?

May i ask you why you mention my mom for the last 3 negative feedback you give me, out of no where?
I dont know you, and i dont want to!
I have send a abuse report about you.

Have a great day

Nice grave dig, this thread was where it should be, not in sight:laugh:

I had no idea that we now can "own" mobs? Did they re-implement taming? :laugh: I mean sure, one doesn't necessarily have to kill every "busy" mob and act like a douche , but whatever man, I shoot at what I want. There's no rules against that.

Not sure why you would be so offended about what this person said?

May i ask you why you mention my mom for the last 3 negative feedback you give me, out of no where?
I dont know you, and i dont want to!
I have send a abuse report about you.

Have a great day

Me negreping you out of nowhere, again out of nowhere realy?

You must be dumb as they come Perv, you negrepped me for some post where i was asking about mining on foma.

Now you are here complaining about me negreping you back Perv?

maybe you shouldnt be using the neg rep function if the neg rep you might get back will offend you, or maybe stfu and take it like u have it comming Perv....

I will report you aswell just for the sake of it, since you started with negreps...

Status
Back