PICK!ME!UP! Reloaded – Another Fruit/Stone/Dung Walking Contest

pickmeup.gif

:rofl:

Nicely done.

i will give 10 peds for person who will find first rutol:lolup:

i will give 10 peds for person who will find first rutol

Great! Thank you! :)

Updated the prize(s) post accordingly.

Will be interesting to see, whether someone is able to come up with some Rutol in the remaining time of the contest. :yup:

Last edited:
Wondering why evry single planet except calypso has such low stone/fruits/dung stacks, rly anoying. You get 10-max100sthg here on arkadia, while i get 200-400 on specific calypso regions, sucks :p

As I understand the mechanisms of the fruit/stone/dung distribution (it’s all theory and conjecture, ofc), planet partners should be able to access that feature as a design option. :dunno:

The Rutol still hides.... :silly2:

Bombardo (23)

Haimoros (23)

Haimoros (125)

Brukite (29)

No vehicle at hand to stuff the pile (or at least a major part of it) into its inventory and send the thing back to storage?

No fun in that ;)

Here is a couple more for today

95 Caroot & 16 Bombardo

Spongey

why are all the trutun finds highlighted??

Sorry if this was asked, but what's to stop people from planting their finds?

Sorry if this was asked, but what's to stop people from planting their finds?

You can’t put less than 1k fruit, stones, or dung on the ground. Try it. :)
(The reason being that you can’t put anything on the ground that’s less worth than 1 PEC.)

Finds of 1k however don’t occur anymore.

if you look back and see peoples finds some of the trutun finds ie the writing is highlighted in their post

Also when you put something down or pick it up the Message in the chat box is green. When you 1st pick it (from fresh) it's the creamy brown as you can see from the scn's & you don't get a loot window when you just pick something up that has been placed.

Spongey

You can’t put less than 1k fruit, stones, or dung on the ground. Try it. :)
(The reason being that you can’t put anything on the ground that’s less worth than 1 PEC.)

Finds of 1k however don’t occur anymore.

ahh, thanks :D didn't know that

#28 Caroot 210

Or maybe not.. there I was, minding my own business losing peds against scarce and lousy loot nobody buys when behold... a big stinking pile of caroot! Took the screenshot, but realized that did not select it in the loot window as my crappy PC shows only X, fumbled a little to find it there and drag it and hapily took a screenie while shooting at the beast.. only to have that damage numbers covering the pickup message grrrr...

Anyway, I posted now instead of playing "smart" and post it at 21:59, probably does not qualify anyway.

Also when you put something down or pick it up the Message in the chat box is green. When you 1st pick it (from fresh) it's the creamy brown as you can see from the scn's & you don't get a loot window when you just pick something up that has been placed.

Spongey

Plus, it’s in a container with a health bar that shows »tool« and is left empty after pick-up. Things you put on the ground don’t have that, even if it’s fruit, stones, or dung. There is a conversion; finds you have in your inventory have other properties than finds on the ground that haven’t yet picked-up.

Last edited:
Back