Atrax Trains, Great Fun?

Viren Rector

Young
Society
Seekers of Darkness
Viren DarkLordAndros Rector
I've recently heard alot of whining about people who train atrox at the oil rig. So i decided to do something about it.

The next time you see an atrox train coming at you, start playing Josh Turner Long Black Train, but use these lyrics instead,

There's an atrox train, coming down the line. Feeding off the nubes that are lost and crying, chewing them up only bones remain, watch out brother for that atrox train.

I can hear the squeals from a mile away, I get real scared and start to run away, they too quick next thing you know, they gobbled me up cause I was too slow.

But you know there's victory in a quad I say, victory in a quad, get u a big gun blow em all away, and don't get eaten by that atrox chain.

I said get you a big gun and blow them all away, and don't get eaten by that atrox train.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Give it a try, it makes the oil rig atrox trains, more enjoyable. :nana:

Problem with the Atrox Trains is that the Rig Rats whine and cry when thier high tier PK armor (That they NEED in order to hold a worthless oil rig) gets decayed by the aggro'd mobs.

It's just RL noobs.... or in-game "wanna-be" ubers complaining. "Wah.... I spent 10k on Ubah tiered PK gear so that I can shit talk in-game and now some 10k skilled noob cost me 500 PED in decay after MU!".... yet.... that same whining f'king wanna-be wouldn't let that 10k skilled noob check the rig out for the life of them! I say GOOD FOR THE NOOBS! Mob train the arrogant credit card holding.... wanna-be bitch ass motherfuckers living in mom's basement!

Menace

P.S. Watch my Reputation plummet as Black Angels members -REP me to death for this post!

Ur Probably Right

Problem with the Atrox Trains is that the Rig Rats whine and cry when thier high tier PK armor (That they NEED in order to hold a worthless oil rig) gets decayed by the aggro'd mobs.

It's just RL noobs.... or in-game "wanna-be" ubers complaining. "Wah.... I spent 10k on Ubah tiered PK gear so that I can shit talk in-game and now some 10k skilled noob cost me 500 PED in decay after MU!".... yet.... that same whining f'king wanna-be wouldn't let that 10k skilled noob check the rig out for the life of them! I say GOOD FOR THE NOOBS! Mob train the arrogant credit card holding.... wanna-be bitch ass motherfuckers living in mom's basement!

Menace

P.S. Watch my Reputation plummet as Black Angels members -REP me to death for this post!

he he he. thanks for replying! i know full well what the true issue at the rig is, "spend a few hours per log in session there" and i'll be honest, i train when i'm bored. but i do it the old fashioned way.

the reason why i bashed the newbies in this little rendition is as of late, i've noticed alot of people fresh off the tp who've heard about "free" oil at the rig, so they hitch a ride with a vet player.

then when they get there, they start their bi*chi*g. so this was mainly in response to them.

Menace

ive seen you at rig once , and that time i didnt even need armor to kill you.

you are just angry because you picked the wrong side on the ck vs BA war when you on forum were acting like a fanboy.

go live your "hard life" , and leave the gameplay to us who still live in moms basement with our wow accunts as closest intimite friend.

oh a mob train! , *spawns vtol* *enter vehicle*

... i've noticed alot of people fresh off the tp who've heard about "free" oil at the rig, so they hitch a ride with a vet player...

As long as there has been an oil rig, it has always been thus.

Rignoob.jpg

ive seen you at rig once , and that time i didnt even need armor to kill you.

you are just angry because you picked the wrong side on the ck vs BA war when you on forum were acting like a fanboy.

go live your "hard life" , and leave the gameplay to us who still live in moms basement with our wow accunts as closest intimite friend.

oh a mob train! , *spawns vtol* *enter vehicle*

U too? i thought i was the only one who still had a WoW account these days.

he he he. i may not be the highest skilled player, have the biggest soc, or even have the best armor/weapons/other sh*t. but i do have dedication. which is what it takes to survive at the rig. i train the old fashioned way, last night, i trained 27 atrox into a pile of, as he calls them "uber wanna-bes" and i tell you, watching them run away firing their rocket launchers was so fun. a rocket launcher aint shit unless u got the skills to go with it.

oh which reminds me, thank you to all Black Angels out there. you guys pulled my fat out of the fire on several locations and as such i'm eternally grateful. so if you a WoW player, or an AOC *age of conan* player, then come find me and we'll share a flaggon of ale at one of the fine virtual taverns.

now if you don't mind, i'm going to go introduce some newbies to the cold hard facts, WE VET RIGGERS DON'T WON'T YOU WHINY B*TCHS ON OUR TURF!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as there has been an oil rig, it has always been thus.

maybe so. but why does it mean that its wrong for us vet players, to enjoy running a few of them over with a well timed train?

and for those uber wann-be's, a rocket launcher aint worth sh*t without the skills to go with it.

...but why does it mean that its wrong for us vet players, to enjoy running a few of them over with a well timed train?...

Can you point out in my post where I state a moral position on the matter? My post merely illustrates that your epiphany is not unique in the annals of Entropia, and that the "noob travels to the rig" phenomenon has been well documented and discussed over the years before your arrival.

Menace

You are aware that you are the one sounding like a no-lifer geek with these posts right?

And I can only speak for myself, but the reason I don't like mob trains is because it removes the PvP action.

What the hell is wrong with you anyway? You never even visits rig, yet you always find ways to complain about the people there, and making false assumptions.

We are not there to act like "wannabe ubers", we are there because we like to PK, simple as that.

You are aware that you are the one sounding like a no-lifer geek with these posts right?

And I can only speak for myself, but the reason I don't like mob trains is because it removes the PvP action.

What the hell is wrong with you anyway? You never even visits rig, yet you always find ways to complain about the people there, and making false assumptions.

We are not there to act like "wannabe ubers", we are there because we like to PK, simple as that.

ok so then tell me this, if u there to pk as u say, then why in the royal name of f*ck do so many just stand there? huh? if u was really there to PVP then u wouldn't be standing together in clumps. I've no prob with people there to PVP, but if that's what they claim to be there to PK, then they'd better be PKing, if u just standing there, then yeah, u a wanna be, or a nube, or both.

So don't go trolling when u don't know what people have seen and witnessed.

Can you point out in my post where I state a moral position on the matter? My post merely illustrates that your epiphany is not unique in the annals of Entropia, and that the "noob travels to the rig" phenomenon has been well documented and discussed over the years before your arrival.

that was less aimed at u, and more aimed at the whiny bitch who started the thread, "please put a turret at the oil rig." if u've read that thread, then u get my point.

sorry for the confusion

ok so then tell me this, if u there to pk as u say, then why in the royal name of f*ck do so many just stand there? huh? if u was really there to PVP then u wouldn't be standing together in clumps. I've no prob with people there to PVP, but if that's what they claim to be there to PK, then they'd better be PKing, if u just standing there, then yeah, u a wanna be, or a nube, or both.

So don't go trolling when u don't know what people have seen and witnessed.

There is plenty of PK-action everyday at rig, even though it gets less with all the mob training.

There is plenty of PK-action everyday at rig, even though it gets less with all the mob training.

once again, u don't know what i've seen and witnessed. let me give u an example,

a few days ago i was at the rig with some friends. we were having some fun with sleip fights. so after awhile i start going and help a few people level up their evade skills, well all of a sudden this chump comes along with a rocket launcher. he ain't got no skill with it, and u can tell just by how he plays that he deposited a large chunk of money and thought, "if i buy the best shit then i can dominate" well without skills he couldn't. so u see, my prob is when people try to walk the walk when the don't even have the skills to talk the talk.

personally i love PKing. some of the most fun i've had is at the rig getting sniped while i'm in the middle of a melee fight with someone else. it makes it fun. my prob is when fakes and newbies come along and try to act all big and bad, when they don't even have enough skills to properly handle an M2100.

hope this clears things up for you

once again, u don't know what i've seen and witnessed. let me give u an example,

a few days ago i was at the rig with some friends. we were having some fun with sleip fights. so after awhile i start going and help a few people level up their evade skills, well all of a sudden this chump comes along with a rocket launcher. he ain't got no skill with it, and u can tell just by how he plays that he deposited a large chunk of money and thought, "if i buy the best shit then i can dominate" well without skills he couldn't. so u see, my prob is when people try to walk the walk when the don't even have the skills to talk the talk.

personally i love PKing. some of the most fun i've had is at the rig getting sniped while i'm in the middle of a melee fight with someone else. it makes it fun. my prob is when fakes and newbies come along and try to act all big and bad, when they don't even have enough skills to properly handle an M2100.

hope this clears things up for you

Okay, so you are upset with people that aren't good at PKing, and you think it is wrong that they try to get some practise?

Okay, so you are upset with people that aren't good at PKing, and you think it is wrong that they try to get some practise?

NO! I'VE A PROBLEM WITH F*CKING POSERS!

if u come in game fresh off tp and deposit a shitload of money and then go buy top level gear, then u ain't doing right. do like the rest of us and start off with the crappy shit, and work ur way up. otherwise, u ain't a PVP player, u just a nuisance.

Viren DarkLordAndros Rector=KOS:)

Tiny

atrax trains can be fun too... though atrox probably do a bit more damage. ;)

If MA wants Daddy Warbucks to let Little Orphan Annie come and load up the loot pool with ammo in the rig, let them because nothing's stopping them. If MA didn't want that to happen they'd make it so that you could not even put a bid on an item that's out of your avatar's skill range, and Markup on everything would drop faster than it is now since there would not be enough demand for the supply...

You might want to invest a little time in learning how the quoted text function works so you stop putting my words in your mouth or causing even more confusion.

that was less aimed at u, and more aimed at the whiny bitch who started the thread, "please put a turret at the oil rig." if u've read that thread, then u get my point.

sorry for the confusion

Menace

wow, what a stupid attitude Menace, wtf?! you got it all backwards! :laugh:

Mobs are not intended to be used as trains!

And when the no-skill noobs who don't contribute to this game or the community exploit the system by using mob trains to drain peds from players who do contribute, who do support the game, and who work very hard for a long time... People have perfectly good reason to complain about it!

When you say "GOOD FOR THE NOOBS" you're wrong... it's bad for everybody when people who spend ped are drained of their ped by people who don't spend ped! This should be an absolutely obvious concept to grasp!

and FYI: I am not a "arrogant credit card holding.... wanna-be bitch ass blah-blah-blah living in my mom's basement!"... and your opinion of the way the rig should work is retarded! :yup:

oh... and the lyrics are pretty funny actually... I'm sure if I actually learned them it might make getting trained slightly less of a pain (maybe) :thumbup:

Last edited:
Oh shit! Tiny Dancer put someone on his KOS list.... :eyecrazy:

Menace

Menace

dude im with you all the way. They shouldn't be complaining cuz its part of the game and plus wats a 10k skill noob gunna do? let them see the rig maybe get some oil too it wont kill you.

sorry for the confusion

Hi! :wave:
That was me! :yay:

If you didn't notice, I requested that thread be closed due to the drama was more painful than the mob trains!...

so now you are the new Queen of Drama! All hail the drama queen!!! :bowdown: :evilking:

honestly, I don't give a shit what happens at the rig anymore... trains can have it! CHOO CHOOOO
(I still don't think it's right... but I also don't care anymore)

Last edited:
I pk nekkid! More fun when the guys in armor go OooOOooOoooO.. And adj pixie when some1 trains:handgun:

IMO trains are fun to a sertain degree... After 5 trains from the same coward guy it's annoying

If MA wants Daddy Warbucks to let Little Orphan Annie come and load up the loot pool with ammo in the rig, let them because nothing's stopping them. If MA didn't want that to happen they'd make it so that you could not even put a bid on an item that's out of your avatar's skill range, and Markup on everything would drop faster than it is now since there would not be enough demand for the supply...

let me try and explain myself better, buy whatever shit u want. just don't use it until u've got the skills. otherwise u just a pest to those of us trying to accomplish something.

oh and real quick, anyone know any ocean PVP areas?

Hi! :wave:
That was me! :yay:

If you didn't notice, I requested that thread be closed due to the drama was more painful than the mob trains!...

so now you are the new Queen of Drama! All hail the drama queen!!! :bowdown: :evilking:

honestly, I don't give a shit what happens at the rig anymore... trains can have it! CHOO CHOOOO
(I still don't think it's right... but I also don't care anymore)

he he he. thank u, though, i'd much rather a manlier title if u have one.

my main issue with the rig is the "wanna bes" and the "nube uber depositers"

they buy top of the line gear, and ain't got the skills to use it. and not only is that a nuisance when they shit themselves trying to use it, but when someone like me who only deposits when we see something really good go to get what we want, some nube, or wanna be has already f*cking bought our item!

so yeah, i enjoy training at the rig when i'm bored, but i don't use vehicles, i do it the old fashioned way. and its a great amount of fun. and then when i get revenge trained i sit back and enjoy watching my avatar twitch as he dies.

the best idea on ur thread about the rig was the personal portable turret. hell, i say, make it like a vehicle, spawn it and fill it. make it burn 10 ammo per shot and have 5 shots in a sequence, have it run off of BLP cells, that might regen some cash into that department.

anyways, hope i cleared this up for u, if u ever see me at the rig, feel free to train me. i'll take it with a grain of salt, (until i get up top to my sniping position.)

Peace

Do you mean like how you whined and cried when we blew up your boat (and you too) while you were hunting Levi's :scratch2:

:laugh:

Back