Aj502 Show, AHR Not on 2Nite, Sux :(

Johnathan James

Hatchling
Society
The MotorBoating Chinesers
Johnathan James Gallow
Hey all,

This is my first post ever....I just wanted to say how disappointed Kat and I are that our Society Leader's radio show was not on 2nite on Atlas Haven Radio :( Just so you all know, it wasn't Aj's fault...he was standin by but AHR was havin some sort of problem with cuttin off the Jukebox. Kat and I were like.... cammmm oooooonnnnnn! How's an up and coming Dj Star supposed to make it big if he keeps gettin sandbagged with technical difficulties :banghead: Don't get us wrong AHR is awesome, we are just bummed out cause it's such a good show and the highlight of our gaming week on Calypso.

Aj's doing an awesome job and his shows are Rockin live from Planet Arkadia every Wednesday from 3:00-6:00 MindArk Time. Aj always has different themes for each show. A lot of times Aj even has a guess his theme contests for cool hard Ped :yay: Aj's Themes are usually a top 10 countdown to his #1 song related to the theme. Everyone is welcome to Play so tune in next time for more fun and the hilarious antics of Aj502, The Angry Entropian : )

Anyhow, if you've caught the Aj502 Show on AHR radio lately, show your support by leaving a message for Aj. Tell him what you like about his show or just say hi. He's always looking for new themes for his next show so if you have any good themes throw em' his way :whisper:

Tippin' from The MotorBoating Chinesers

Last edited:
One time bumpity :laugh:

Lol
My only two listeners demand retribution!

Ph34r the wrath of the MotorBoating Chinesers!

Thx for noticing I wasn't on, you two.
You the only two that noticed.
:D

Tippin'

Happened last night too.

WTF?

Is there some reason noone in the timezone over here can control that fucking juke or should I just not give a crap?

Tippin'

Back