Selling: Loughlin Smacker Three (UL), Tier 1.4

Rince AM

Young
Society
Global Alliance
Andy Rince Mnemonic
Hi,

Glove goes to ingame auction

Some time ago I crafted a nice, eco weapon, but due to cruel EU life conditions I need to sell it.

Item: Loughlin Smacker Three (UL), tier 1.4
TT: ~1530 PED (min TT)
SB: TT+1000 PED
BO: TT+1500 PED

Auction rules:
  • auction lasts 1 week since I get SB offer and no other offers appear
  • auction lasts 3 days since I get higher than SB offer (but not less than 1 week since first bid >= SB)
  • auction stops automatically after BO is offered - or no offers appear and I decide to finish it
  • minimal bid is 100 PED more than last bid, until BO offered (to avoid 1 PED bids and endless auction)

Details of the item can be found on picture:

Regards
Rince

Last edited:
BUMP :yay:

Make yourself a Santa gift and buy this very nice and eco SIB weapon, perfect for skilling Brawler!

if you were selling these maybe 6-8 months from now i'd probably buy them to do some of the lower level missions.. but right now im focusing on trox/allo-esto missions using my uL emik t10.

Good luck with sale though, those look fun to use!

if you were selling these maybe 6-8 months from now i'd probably buy them to do some of the lower level missions.. but right now im focusing on trox/allo-esto missions using my uL emik t10.

Good luck with sale though, those look fun to use!

I was skilling brawling with this on Argo mission :) but probably 2-3 tiers more would be good for Argos
That is a great fun - it is speedy weapon, what makes dmg distribution quite equal in time and not causes overkills.

Thanks mate, good luck with your missions!

Bump for a Soc mate :)

GL with Sale

Back