PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 106 of 226 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2258
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Fritz Ionar
    Society
    CRT
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All decay+ fees divided by 0 on any other Planet by non Calypso Avatars. (MA perhaps gets a default cut(unless they consider the purchase of planet the alternative to fees), but CLD do not)
    Devided by 0? Does not compute!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    All decay+ fees divided by 0
    Pretty much describes the state of the economy

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bill Airboy Ivanhoe
    Images
    My understanding of payout is:

All decay+fees divided by 2 on Calypso for Calypso born Avatars. (MA 50%, CLD/players 50%)
    All decay+fees divided by 4 on Calypso for Immigrants (non Calypso born avatars) (MA 25%, CLD 25%, PP origin 50%)

All decay+ fees divided by 4 on Any other planet by Calypso born Avatars. (MA 25%, CLD 25%, PP 50%)
    All decay+ fees divided by 0 on any other Planet by non Calypso Avatars. (MA perhaps gets a default cut(unless they consider the purchase of planet the alternative to fees), but CLD do not)
    No, I think for Calypso born Avatars it 50 % to MA, 25% to the planet partner (who is owned by MA) and 25 % to the CLD owners. How it's the distribution is done for non-Calypso players on Calypso, and Calpso players on other planets i'm not sure of.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    RO ALEX ALEXANDER
    Society
    ROmania Renegades
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by das View Post
    updated the sheet as it was almost 24h since payout..
    sry bout that, moved home and I'm getting internet installed in a few days . . .

Game developer. Love games, the military and ponies.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billairboy View Post
    No, I think for Calypso born Avatars it 50 % to MA, 25% to the planet partner (who is owned by MA) and 25 % to the CLD owners. How it's the distribution is done for non-Calypso players on Calypso, and Calpso players on other planets i'm not sure of.
    I was thinking the 6 million paid into cld, bought the PP share of Calypso ( the old SEE or whatever PP share).
    Essentially CLD owners are the PP, and why they thought about voting to come with it, was my understanding.

But it very well could be that split. Sure would be nice if we had a clear definition.

Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Great Grand Master Pyro L120+
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - damage and mining depth 1-10 + more!
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 600k+ skills

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    From entropiaforum:

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn|MindArk
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn|MindArk
    The Planet Partner Revenue paid to Planet Calypso (AR Universe AB) will be divided equally: 50% paid to Land Lot deedholders and the remaining 50% to cover the ongoing development, marketing and operating costs of Planet Calypso.
    To clarify, does this mean that of the 100% fees collected, 50% goes to Mindark, 25% to the Deed Holders, and 25% for Mindark to cover ongoing development (Kim's development Team I'm guessing)?
    Correct.
    As for the distribution of income from activity of one planet's people on other planets, it wasn't ever stated anywhere and, afaik, Kim refused to discuss it in one of the interviews.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    ermik ermik ermik
    Society
    Apoc
    Images
    I was thinking the 6 million paid into cld, bought the PP share of Calypso ( the old SEE or whatever PP share).
    Essentially CLD owners are the PP, and why they thought about voting to come with it, was my understanding.

But it very well could be that split. Sure would be nice if we had a clear definition.
    The definition is.

you dont own anything.

your avatar is by holding CLD´s in inventory entitled to part of the revenue stream generated ingame, a stream that normally would have gone to MA and PP´s.

Each monday that revenue is paid out to your avatar.

You are not a PP, you dont own anything, you are entitled to playing with your avatar because Mindark lets you.

If you want, you can initiate a withdrawal request, asking Mindark to convert peds your avatar have on ped card, into real life money, they DONT HAVE TO, but they do it because they have said they will, after 3 months.

I have no clue why people think they are Planet partners etc etc, the CLD system in a ingame function, thus not real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artrat View Post
    Plus you whiny fucks have been complaining about loot returns for years, now MA actually changes it and you're all like "Noooo, My CLD returns!".

Children in fucking tinfoil hats.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Papa TbarMike Smurf
    Society
    Omerta
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    From entropiaforum:

As for the distribution of income from activity of one planet's people on other planets, it wasn't ever stated anywhere and, afaik, Kim refused to discuss it in one of the interviews.

I seem to recall that when a Calypsonian hunts on another planet:

MA gets 50%
    The other planet gets 15%
    Calypso (the birth planet) gets 35%

- That 35% would then be split into 17.5% for AR Universe AB (Calypso developers), and 17.5% for CLDs

Likewise, when an Avatar born on another planet hunts on Calypso, the 15% is split. (meaning 7.5% for CLDs)

I deeply apologize, as I am unable to provide a source. I searched, yet was unable to find the reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by aia View Post
    Don't forget the society Omerta!

Oni
    Society
    Skillin' Villains
    Images
    All decay+fees divided by 2 on Calypso for Calypso born Avatars. (MA 50%, CLD/players 50%)
    All decay+fees divided by 4 on Calypso for Immigrants (non Calypso born avatars) (MA 25%, CLD 25%, PP origin 50%)

All decay+ fees divided by 4 on Any other planet by Calypso born Avatars. (MA 25%, CLD 25%, PP 50%)
    I don't think that can be right. Firstly I think MA gets 50% regardless of where it is (unless space in which case 100%). Secondly, CLDs were only equivalent to half a planet sale so whenever CLD gets something, PP Calypso must get something too.

So I'd guess:

Calypso for Calypso-born: MA 50%, CLD 25%, Calypso 25%
    Calypso for Immigrants: MA 50%, CLD 8.33%, Calypso 8.33%, PP origin 33.33%
    Other planet by Calypso-born: MA 50%, CLD 16.66%, Calypso 16.66%, PP 16.66%
    Other planet by non-Calypso-born: MA 50%, PP 16.66%, PP-Origin 33.33% (PP may equal PP-Origin)
    Space: MA 100%

I'm going by tbarmike's comment above though. It seems to me that is crazy unfair on the PP that the activity is on, especially in the long-run if the player essentially has pretty much permanently chosen the new planet over Calypso (and may hence not still be playing if it was still just Calypso). So if tbarmike has it the wrong way round it'd be more like:

Calypso for Calypso-born: MA 50%, CLD 25%, Calypso 25%
    Calypso for Immigrants: MA 50%, CLD 16.66%, Calypso 16.66%, PP origin 16.66%
    Other planet by Calypso-born: MA 50%, CLD 8.33%, Calypso 8.33%, PP 33.33%
    Other planet by non-Calypso-born: MA 50%, PP 33.33%, PP-Origin 16.66% (PP may equal PP-Origin)
    Space: MA 100%

Eitherways, it'd be nice to know for sure. Are we all just being lazy, or has MA never published the info?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bill Airboy Ivanhoe
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post

Eitherways, it'd be nice to know for sure. Are we all just being lazy, or has MA never published the info?
    The only thing I can remember right now is the MOON sell

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/entr...ncements/moon/

"Revenue generated through participant activity will be shared with the Moon Manager as follows:

Activity on the moon estate by participants recruited by Moon Manager: 35%
    Activity on the moon estate by all other participants: 10%
    Activity elsewhere within Entropia Universe by participants recruited by the Moon Manager: 25"

Probably some similar numbers for the PP. The Moon manger only gets 35% instead of 50 % for PP for players recruited by the owner that is playing on the moon. Thats a 15 % unit difference, maybe it's the same difference on the other numbers, so it looks like something like 50 %/25%/40% for PP.

EDIT: No, that is not possible I realized, because the total PP share are 50 % so it probaly 50%/15%/35% as Tbarmike said.
    Last edited by billairboy; 06-26-2013 at 18:35.