Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Well whatever it is, im starting to get pissed for it. Was counting on that cash now and after 15 hours late it's still not there. Usually im one of those defending the deed system.

Edit : Whoooops ITS THERE!

And as i said, over 10 peds per deed

Last edited:
10.4127() per deed
54.1 % Week
27.65 % Overall

Last edited:
nice, MM paid for CLD owners :yay:

Wow i wasn't expecting merry mayham to generate that much revenue. I figured it would be up, but not that much, lol. Oh well that made up for last week and then some.

It brings the average up to 5.32ped/week 27.8% annual roi for 5 weeks. (annual roi using 365.25days/year, 52.18weeks)

What is the chance that the next week will be as bad as 1 week before MM? :D

What is the chance that the next week will be as bad as 1 week before MM? :D

Well the payout was one day late, if the payout next week is on time, then we will have a short week. Also it's the new year, without any events going on, and people who lost bigtime on MM are not inclined to fork out more ped.
So you can bet it will be bad next week.

Well the payout was one day late, if the payout next week is on time, then we will have a short week. Also it's the new year, without any events going on, and people who lost bigtime on MM are not inclined to fork out more ped.
So you can bet it will be bad next week.

The payout was late, but that was probably due to other factors (staff member who normally does it on holiday, or they had to do end of year reports or something)

I think the timescale would have been week to week though, so next week will be 7 days as normal.

No MM this week, so unlikely to be a bumper week as last week - did you see some of the MM scores some players racked up??? :eyecrazy:

Many have suspected that the payout would high for the MM week.. and MA expected ppl to buy... so I think MA basically gave some time to players to buy more..and indeed the sale shows that trend:

cld_sale_after_mm_2011.jpg

Well the payout was one day late, if the payout next week is on time, then we will have a short week.
Are you absolutely sure, what "checkout" and "payout" time exactly same thing?
As I understand "checkout" time - Monday 00:00 each week; "payout" time could be later.

Last edited:
How do you get the money from deeds, i have some and i did not recieve any peds ??

And it is Thursday today, not everybody gets it on the same day ??
My ROI on the deeds also shows diffrent number than everybody elses ?? Its 23.06% i do not get it .... ?? :scratch2::scratch2:

How do you get the money from deeds, i have some and i did not recieve any peds ??

My ROI on the deeds also shows diffrent number than everybody elses ?? Its 23.06% i do not get it .... ?? :scratch2::scratch2:

Use Ped Flow center.

Your money from the deeds goes to your "PED flow center", you can access it from the action library or by right click on your ped card. There you can see what you get and transfer it to your ped card.

It's 23,06 % for all, it's the expected avarage ROI based on the ROI history. It think it'sl be based on the avarage ROI of the three last month, but not sure.

Many have suspected that the payout would high for the MM week.. and MA expected ppl to buy... so I think MA basically gave some time to players to buy more..and indeed the sale shows that trend:

That graph can tell a different story too; at the end of the graph the sales volume returns to normal after a dip during merry mayhem, where people are using their peds to participate in the event.

Thanks found it, did not know we had this, bought shares just last week to not keep dead money on my ped card :)

So if I'm doing this math right...

10.4128 per deed currently held (we have no idea of knowing how many are in circulation, do we?)
*if* all 60,000 were in circulation right now, that would be 624,768 ped (25% of income)
624,768 x 4 = 2,499,072 ped decay last week (nearly $250,000 pulled in, in one week).

I know those numbers aren't true, we don't know how many deeds are out there, but that would be an impressive number to consider. IMO, I think probably no more than 25k deeds are out there, which drastically change the numbers...

10.4128 x 25,000 = 260,320 ped
260,320 x 4 = 1,041,280 ($104,128)

Still, on user choice to have pulled in upwards of a six digit figure of revenue (in total) is pretty impressive. These numbers being shown to us (and to MA) should light a fire under their ass to get more events going that MAKE people want to participate, and from what I hear a lot of people had a profitable time on their hunts - so maybe MA could learn a lesson on loot distribution vs income generated, and see a correlation...? Nawww, probably not :silly2:

edit - but that also means IF all 60k deeds were out, and the total income was ~$104k, then...

1,041,280 x 0.25 = 260,320
260,320 / 60,000 = 4.33867 ped/deed

...Be glad they all haven't sold yet, then lol! Hopefully they will be bought as what's left of EU's economy struggles and grows back up (From first the buying of the deeds, and then MM, heh).

edit - but that also means IF all 60k deeds were out, and the total income was ~$104k, then...

1,041,280 x 0.25 = 260,320
260,320 / 60,000 = 4.33867 ped/deed

...Be glad they all haven't sold yet, then lol! Hopefully they will be bought as what's left of EU's economy struggles and grows back up (From first the buying of the deeds, and then MM, heh).

You obviously good at math.

But didn't you know, that even unsold shares receive their revenues, which is going to MA?

Oops.

and why are you doing this math.

Because I'm bored, and all the astrophysicists are in bed or working. :silly2:

You obviously good at math.

But didn't you know, that even unsold shares receive their revenues, which is going to MA?

Oops.

Actually, no I wasn't aware of that point! I haven't had a chance to read through all the threads involving the deeds, is there a source you can reference for me? That definitely changes my perspective on things! Thanks for the heads up on that (and lol @ it going back to MA... sneaky bastards! hehe)

Actually, no I wasn't aware of that point! I haven't had a chance to read through all the threads involving the deeds, is there a source you can reference for me? That definitely changes my perspective on things! Thanks for the heads up on that (and lol @ it going back to MA... sneaky bastards! hehe)

It'll probably be in:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?218872-Become-a-citizen-of-Planet-Calypso!

But with over 1500 posts, I'm afraid I can't dig it out for you. :)

It is pretty basic. Anyone holding a deed will get the interest payment when it is paid out. The Estate Broker who is selling the deeds gets the interest from all deeds in that avatar's possession including the ones on auction that they are selling.:dunce:

I am waiting to see the Estate Broker spamming the global chat with a massive condition amp craft run.:D

Last edited:
is there a source you can reference for me?
The FAQ:
FAQ said:
Q. How is the revenue share for Land Lot deeds calculated?
A. The Planet Partner Gross Revenue will be divided as follows: 50% paid to Land Lot deedholders (1/60000), and the remaining 50% retained by Planet Calypso (AR Universe AB) to cover the ongoing development, marketing and operating costs of Planet Calypso.

Got a theory about crafting revenue.

While looking at basic filters and their highest loots on entropiatracker, it seemed to me the loot of it is maxed at 495 PED. Why would that be?. Well while looking at other crafts it also seemed to me as if x10000 would be the highest multiplicator you can have while crafting things like filters conductors etc. 5 cent x 10000 would be a max auf 500PED though. And thats where my revenue theory comes to play. If you would substract a 1% revenue, it would leave one filter not at 5 cent but on 4.95 cent , and this x10000 would add up to a max of 495.

Now to disprove this theory you only would have to find 1 craft that looted 100%TT x 10000 in the past instead of a max of 99%TT x10000

So if I'm doing this math right...

10.4128 per deed currently held (we have no idea of knowing how many are in circulation, do we?)

Yes we do, well not 100% but nearly.

Look at market Value and then at the Sales for last Year and you will see that 20,2 pec where sold so roughly 20200 deeds sold or for a Value of 2'020'000 $

Back