Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Looks like 3.996 according to my payout, though I don't have a nice round number of deeds to make that calculation better.

Looks like 3.996 according to my payout, though I don't have a nice round number of deeds to make that calculation better.

That is pretty good rounding up ;)

cant login.... battery on reader died...
is this number correct?

2.151 PED this week. :scratch2:

According to the spreadsheet this is actually an all time low of CLD payouts.

I think its only...

...payout until Thursday before MM...then they do two weeks until 12/31 and end out the year with a full week payout..

Brick

I think they had to remove the ammo rewards from mayhem (which are insanely high) from their income.

I think they had to remove the ammo rewards from mayhem (which are insanely high) from their income.

Is the Merry Mayhem counting towards the Calypso Land Deeds ?

...payout until Thursday before MM...then they do two weeks until 12/31 and end out the year with a full week payout..

Brick
I certainly hope you are correct, brick.

And I hope that you're wrong, no offence, but otherwise this is bullshit.

Maybe the MM instance is not considered Calypso?

You have only to look at the significant spike in payouts in previous years due to Merry Mayhem - and other instance-based events - to see that's not correct.

You have only to look at the significant spike in payouts in previous years due to Merry Mayhem - and other instance-based events - to see that's not correct.

There are two posibilities:
- Either the UA reward is deducted or MA/PC changed the rules.
- MM is not a part of calypso anymore.

While in you are right about previous years; it does not guaranty anything for this year or the future.
And if it has changed, I am sure MA would not communicate this to the player-base.

Ofcourse this could be all a fluke; and returns for this week could be double; in which case nothing changed.
We'll have to wait and see.

Personally, my guess would be that the lower payout this week is directly correlated to the late publication of the MM rules.

A 'dip' in payout the week before an event isn't all that unusual. This one was most likely a bit deeper than usual due to the uncertainty - people holding off before committing, or taking longer than usual to prepare.

'Changing the rules' would require changing the definition of 'gross planet partner revenue', which would seem to me to be extremely unlikely.

Personally, my guess would be that the lower payout this week is directly correlated to the late publication of the MM rules.

I doubt it, i think turnover was a lot higher that week then the week before (it sure was for me).
But we'll find out on monday. :yay:

i agree with harmony, how long has it been since we saw 2*+40k hunting loot in 48h?
IF the UA MM price is paid form cld return , it would be a sign of respect if they would actually say so..
otherwise, it's just TY for the 6M$, here's your return & GTFO.
Voting power is for the non paid job, not for cld owners about somthing that matters..

PS just to clarify, only cld's I have are collateral for gear I borrowed to other players

You guys own private shares of part of a private company that's paying dividends on a weekly basis instead of monthly or quarterly...

And y'all STILL find reasons to complain? :scratch2:

Tell the truth, are any of you stock holders of publicly traded companies and bug them THIS much about their dividend payments?

You guys own private shares of part of a private company that's paying dividends on a weekly basis instead of monthly or quarterly...

Hey! I'm not complaining, just trying to figure out how it works. If it works like that I don't mind.
Happy players during mayhem will only lead to higher CLD income in the future.

I'm sure things will return to their normal weekly average shortly.

The new MM rules may work & may not, MA probably decided to mix things up a bit to address some issues in the past.

If it doesnt work from both player and dev perspective, I'd expect further changes, either with more than Top15 being in the prize zone or maybe 2 or 3 categories of player (rather than the old 5)

That is, if the MM did affect the weekly payout, could be just 'a Christmas thing' :xmas:

Tell the truth, are any of you stock holders of publicly traded companies and bug them THIS much about their dividend payments?

IRL it is the shareholder' s right to question dividend payouts.
Whatever happens to dividends is also up to the shareholders to vote on during a shareholders meeting.

So I don't think you actually thought about what you wrote

IRL it is the shareholder' s right to question dividend payouts.
Whatever happens to dividends is also up to the shareholders to vote on during a shareholders meeting.

So I don't think you actually thought about what you wrote

You bought a deed which conveys no specific rights to you whatsoever.

This is nothing at all like a stock, nor is it regulated as such...and thus should not even be compared to a stock.

There is no legal agreement whatsoever regarding these virtual assets. MA could decide at any moment to suspend the income and the "owners" have zero recourse.

In that sense, I think John makes a very valid point. Complaining on income in which you already know you have no control over seems wasteful.

That said, this has happened a few times already, where partial weeks are paid for whatever reason. The next week should show the difference.

Back