Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Yes we do, well not 100% but nearly.

Look at market Value and then at the Sales for last Year and you will see that 20,2 pec where sold so roughly 20200 deeds sold or for a Value of 2'020'000 $

Unfortunately there was also a lot of reselling going on for those deeds, so the number isn't valid... already tried running those numbers and it won't add up right because of that (especially the first couple weeks of deeds, saw them going for 1500ped on a resell! ouch!).

And @ Nikto - no, I know that line. I was under the impression it was CIRCULATED deeds, as in those held by players, not by the MA auction avatar.
Although, *if* around 20k deeds have been sold, and the MA avatar has been holding onto them, that would mean (based on holding 40k deeds... I know they would have had more in the first few payouts, but still bear with me...) that the MA avatar holding the deeds has raked in ~1,063,600+ ped since the deeds were created and put on the avatar. That is a nice bonus... wonder if they would put it back in the lootpool, or if it goes into their own pockets...?
Food for thought!

(based on holding 40k deeds... I know they would have had more in the first few payouts, but still bear with me...) that the MA avatar holding the deeds has raked in ~1,063,600+ ped since the deeds were created and put on the avatar. That is a nice bonus... wonder if they would put it back in the lootpool, or if it goes into their own pockets...?
Food for thought!

Why would they cash out revenue to someone of those deeds that arent even sold yet. It's like they still have x% of their own shares and thus get their own revenue.

Edit: The only thing im wondering about, is, if they have to use the normal withdrawal option and wait 60 days for payout :D

Why would they cash out revenue to someone of those deeds that arent even sold yet. It's like they still have x% of their own shares and thus get their own revenue.

Edit: The only thing im wondering about, is, if they have to use the normal withdrawal option and wait 60 days for payout :D

Yep, the ped from the deeds are just added to your ped card from the ped flow interface....

Yep, the ped from the deeds are just added to your ped card from the ped flow interface....
Well i think that Planet Calypso (as part of MA still) has a special way of extracting those PED from the pedcard then the usual player :)

That's actually my point, and my question - does the avatar that is putting the deeds up for auction receive peds weekly like all OTHER holders of the deeds? If so, what's happening with that money (decent amount, as my calculations show actually the LOW amount of ped earned to date!), and if NOT, is the supposedly allocated weekly interest going to dilute more with more purchases of the deeds... or is the money already going back into the lootpool because no participant owns those deeds (meaning the true weekly% is right, just not enough owners to pay out to yet)...

Gah so many questions, and no one to answer them! :(

That's actually my point, and my question - does the avatar that is putting the deeds up for auction receive peds weekly like all OTHER holders of the deeds? If so, what's happening with that money (decent amount, as my calculations show actually the LOW amount of ped earned to date!), and if NOT, is the supposedly allocated weekly interest going to dilute more with more purchases of the deeds... or is the money already going back into the lootpool because no participant owns those deeds (meaning the true weekly% is right, just not enough owners to pay out to yet)...

Well lets start with it backwards. Revenue money does _never_ go back into any loot pool. Revenue money is taken out of the system while you play and before the deed system it ended up in the pockets of Planet Calypso and MA. Now with the deed system some of the revenue money is transfered back into the game, to the player. This is similar to depositing, because it would be outside otherwise.

No the weekly interest is paid per deed, with all 60000 in mind. Just look at your deeds and calculate backwards from the projected yearly revenue and you will see that they allready used the full 60000.
Edit: I calced it currently 13835215.64PED projected yearly revenue / 52,177 weeks per year = 265156,955 / 60000 = 4.419 per Deed.

If the revenue system does pay out automatically to all deeds (likely) , the avatar gets all the revenue money from the deeds that arent sold yet. He prob will take it out of the game right away so Planet Calypso has a higher revenue share atm then only 25% (with all deeds sold 50% MA, 25% Calypso 25% us) resulting in around 41% now instead of 25% with 20k sold.

Last edited:

On entropia Forum Bjorn has answered this question multiple times:
Each deed will always receive 1/60000th of the shared revenue, regardless of the status of other deeds.

Here's the thread in which he said it: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ares-lootability-first-hand-availibility.html

EDIT
Also found it on this forum in the giant thread on land deeds

Unsold deeds will also receive a share, thus going to the estate broker.

Is it really that hard to hit the dev posts button in the top right and scan through for anything relevant?

Last edited:
Unsold deeds will also receive a share, thus going to the estate broker.
Maybe that'll put enough money on the estate broker avatar that he'll be willing to sell the other estates that he's been holding. Still a lot of shops in Omegaton and elsewhere that show estate broker as the owner (even though it's the other estate broker) - many of which did not even have an estate terminal until mid-2010, so they've never left the estate broker's hands yet...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?66126-Q-amp-A-Answers-(May-07
Post 221
Will there be more shops available at places like Genesis, Omegaton, Sakura?
Submitted by Violet

i would assume that the revenue goes to MA or the shell subsidary running Calypso - just as it would have up until the land deeds where first released.

also, while a few have *tried* to resell i dont think they've got too far with that, certainly not enough to distort the prediction Raffaele Meiers made more than 1% or so.

5.8611 / share today

Not too bad... I had anticipated a small drop after the end of MM.

Not too bad... I had anticipated a small drop after the end of MM.

Small drop? 50% down! :D

Anyway, if it could stay at 5 ped / deed / week it would be amazing. Worth buying few more deeds for sure.

30.5%, right?

Anyway, if it could stay at 5 ped / deed / week it would be amazing. Worth buying few more deeds for sure.

To me it seems that so far it does stay around 5 PED/week. Sure we had the holiday and it when down, then we had MM and it went up and now it's back around 5 PED. On average it seems to me that you should in fact buy a few more deeds.

Op give up updating this page already? :scratch2:

I meant, a small drop compared to the weeks before MM.

5,9920 ped; 31,24% roi

Forum bugged, it keep change ped/roi to lowercase :mad:

i'm keeping track in my own excel list and check back here to compare and i always get slightly different (higher) % than you do - do you use straight 52 weeks / year as base?

because actually there are more than 52 payouts / year:

365.25/7 = 52,17(857143)

would be most accurate in the long run considering leap years.

just pointing this out - it's your thread and you can ofc use any base you wish :girl:

regards
S

i'm keeping track in my own excel list and check back here to compare and i always get slightly different (higher) % than you do - do you use straight 52 weeks / year as base?

because actually there are more than 52 payouts / year:

365.25/7 = 52,17(857143)

would be most accurate in the long run considering leap years.

just pointing this out - it's your thread and you can ofc use any base you wish :girl:

regards
S

You probably get slightly higher % because you include all decimals, I just take XX.XX instead of including the remainders, Entropia Planets has a post that is spot on to the 1000th's. Also yes I do use just a 52 week base because it's just a little more simple but doesn't throw off the numbers terribly. My main goal here is just to give people a general idea so they have a bit more info to decide weather to purchase CLD's or not :)

Does anyone know why the ingame overall (last 3-month) ROI tracker ain't valid? One day it just started to show lower return every week. This week it shows 25% instead of ~28.5%.

Does anyone know why the ingame overall (last 3-month) ROI tracker ain't valid? One day it just started to show lower return every week. This week it shows 25% instead of ~28.5%.

It's because it is a Dynamic estimate of weekly ROI Dynamicism :wise:

5.9044 ped per deed this week.

30.80% ROI this week (based on 52.17 weeks yearly)

Last edited:
after no loot on Hussk shouldn't the ROI be like way up this week?

No. The amount of loot paid should not matter to the ROI at all. Just the amount of decay spent.
Except after the epic Hussk and the amount of loot (not) paid might affect negatively for next week :laugh:

No. The amount of loot paid should not matter to the ROI at all. Just the amount of decay spent.

I think he was refering to the decay spent on the hussk... since there were so many people there shooting and decaying, not the amount of loot.

~Danimal

I think he was refering to the decay spent on the hussk... since there were so many people there shooting and decaying, not the amount of loot.

~Danimal

Not the way the questions was posed.

It specifically asked "after no loot", which says to me he was asking if the no loot itself should have driven up the ROI.

As far as the decay spent, I personally do not think one big mob spawning once during the week would effect the ROI much. Most of those people would have been spending peds somewhere else, and it is only a few hours out of 168 hours for the whole week.

Back