Active Shop List

bump for a nice list. You have me interested in trying to start up something similar with other estates than shops, but we'll see if I get around to it or not.

On that note, are people actually using any/all of the specific inventories? If so, on the spreadsheet of random shop items, are there any types of items shoppers would prefer to have added (due to high demand, rarity, etc)?

I keep our inventory full and put up a poll asking what people want to see more of in our shop. Currently working on getting a few more MF products in there.

Updated Emerald Lakes. *2 new shops, 2 new owners*. 1,4: weaponry, FAP, misc. 2,1: wire, weaponry, armor, BPs (I-VII, XIV), beauty supplies. 2,12: weaponry, armor, misc. 2,13: vehicle tools, armor, MF, weaponry.

bump for a nice list. You have me interested in trying to start up something similar with other estates than shops, but we'll see if I get around to it or not.

It'd be interesting to see info from some of the other estates. I had no idea all these random places existed - I had a Rogue Plains North deed listed as a hangar, because I didn't know there was anything else up there. That older spreadsheet would be nice to revive, but between listing the shop info in two places and building the land area lists, I have very little play time already. We'll see how things are when those are done :)

Updated Omegaton. *New*: Delta shops A2 (Projectiles, Ore, Makeup, Paint, Misc.) and C3 (Clothes(C), BPs(I), Misc.). New items listed here, as usual.

I've started updating the shops on entropedia, so I can do my one-item per shop listing there. If a shop has a name in this list, that's what I'll label the shop there. If it doesn't, or you want me to use a different name, let me know.

I've started updating the shops on entropedia, so I can do my one-item per shop listing there. If a shop has a name in this list, that's what I'll label the shop there. If it doesn't, or you want me to use a different name, let me know.

PA Mall Front Entrance: And here is what I provide:
** Entropia-Artworks: Custom Artwork, Graphics, and Design services for shop-fronts, homes, avatar banners, etc.
** TT+1 Shopkeeper: Various items. Offworld goods. Changes often.

Thanks.

Last edited:
PA Mall Front Entrance: And here is what I provide:
** Entropia-Artworks: Custom Artwork, Graphics, and Design services for shop-fronts, homes, avatar banners, etc.
** TT+1 Shopkeeper: Various items. Offworld goods. Changes often.

Thanks.

Added! Cool art, btw.

Updated Deer Mall. Instead of spreading information further by listing items in my personal spreadsheet, the random item from each shop is listed on entropedia here, instead.

Updated PA floor 1. *New shop* floor 1 shop 7: Amp(weapon), BPs(I-III), Misc. Random items listed here.

Added links to shop entries on entropedia for Deer Mall and PA Mall floor 1.

Updated Cape Corinth Markeplace. Added an entropedia entry for each active booth, and one item from each booth.

Updated TIC. Random items have been added to the appropriate shop entries on entropedia.

Updated Sakura. Items added the usual places.

Updated Genesis. Items are here and here, as usual.

Edit: the spreadsheet (second link) is a bit messy, as I'm reorganizing it.

Missed a new shop - Genesis tower B, booth 5. Herman ASI-40 & Arctic. Thread here.

Updated Medusa. As an excellent example of why requiring new shop owners to claim their property before their name shows on the terminal is really really irritating (can't tell which ones still belong to Marcus or just an absentee ava), four Medusa shops are for sale in the SK by the TP. Three are for 7540 PED each, the fourth is for 12,543 PED.

Aside: anyone know what's up with this Modified Akoz Power ava? He seems to be collecting property pretty quickly.

Forgot to list the random items for Medusa before posting update. The items are now listed here and here.

Updated Emerald Lakes floor 1. Items here and here.

Edit: As of now, Genesis booth #4, Medusa 3:2, and Chateau Liberte Marketplace #1 and #2 are on ig AH.

Last edited:
It might be interesting if you keep historical info on which shops are owned by who, etc. when you update list(s). Reason being that there seems to be a lot of folks that just use real estate as something to resell instead of something to actually utilize... might be interesting to figure out who exactly is doing that, etc. Actually, it's not hard to see if you pay attention to buy/sell threads on forums, but it happens a lot by folks that don't visit the forums too often too I suspect... Sad that resellers just want to hold on to places 2 months and sell it, increasing the prices on real estate for the real folks that want to use the space in a legit way.... of course, MA lets that happen, and wants to hide it since they don't show real owners on the terminals, just whoever claims the place last... Markup on shops seems to be down at the moment. I suspect the CLDs have a lot to do with that since the resellers that were doing that might be more interested in just buying CLDs instead of something they actually have to log in to manage like a shop, but how long will that trend last?

Updated Omegaton alpha and epsilon. Items are in the usual places.

It might be interesting if you keep historical info on which shops are owned by who, etc. when you update list(s). Reason being that there seems to be a lot of folks that just use real estate as something to resell instead of something to actually utilize...

It could be interesting to know this, but I don't want to get into the finger-pointing game. As far as I'm concerned, resellers have their place in the game - to give you fewer PED for your items now, so you don't have to deal with the time/expense of the auction house or standing around trying to sell to another player. While some of them are certainly in the business to try and jack prices up (which is understandably rough on new players), some of them are not.

When you get to the level of estates and shops it's kind of interesting, because (a) any player who's investing that much should know how to find a general estimate of how much a shop is worth, but (b) the number of shops is quite limited versus the number of players, so I suppose it would be possible for a single ava to gain control of all for-sale shops.

Updated Omegaton Delta Tower. Items in the usual spots. Shop A2 is for sale for 7k PED or 7 CLD.

Entropia Artworks now has a home! Twin Peaks, Floor 1, Shop 4. Custom artwork, TT+1 items, a pile of DNA animal parts (unsorted yet), BPs, and some rare weapons.

Entropia Artworks now has a home! Twin Peaks, Floor 1, Shop 4. Custom artwork, TT+1 items, a pile of DNA animal parts (unsorted yet), BPs, and some rare weapons.

Nice! I've added the entry here, but won't get to the Entropedia listing until later.

Added Chateau Liberte Marketplace. Booth #1 has also sold, but isn't stocked yet (seeing as the auction was final just a couple hours ago, this isn't really surprising).

As of about now, all active shops on calypso have a listing on entropedia. Three of them have full inventory listings and the rest have one item.

Back