Active Shop List

update

Genesis amethera hq booth #8
name : Theunicate˙s

selling : mining amps & weapons
(under mu)

Heh, I bought a shop in New Oxford and it's still not updated in the list. Well it's still not full with items so no need to advertise it too early.

I am not sure if my exhibition fits to this list. But Monria is part of Calypso like F.O.M.A and Crystal, isn't it?

It is kinda boutique or showroom - if you want. Mainly it is about rare female clothes. Probably it is the best shop with this theme in EU. I show them at mannequins (and unfortunately at some poor shelves because I don't own enough Mannequin Pads yet). Most of that items are for sale - if one offers the right amount of PED. The place is named
Kristin's

It's location is at Monria, Cthulhu Towers, 4J (wich is level 10). It is one of the penthouses and potential customers or even visitors may enjoy the pool at the upper part as well as the collection ;-)

Contact via Player Register:

Kristin Max Marx

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?258775-Kristin-s

Last edited:
PA updated.

Finally back at it! I'll be updating occasionally, but it shouldn't be six months again...

added a shopkeeper pad to my apartment genesis star tower c floor 21g. i sell anything and everything including anything sitting in the apartment by private message. in game name RUSTY SNIZLE SHACKLEFORD

Updated marketplaces. Added a section for Caly satellite shops (foma, crystal, monria). I don't have the time/internet/non-crappy spaceship to run back and forth regularly, but if people send me updates on their shops at these locations I will list them.

Please Update Omegaton West Habitat Alpha Tower Booth #3

Hello I bought the deed for this booth sometime ago and am just getting started on this site. The name of my booth is United Sweat Union Booth. I created a thread for it found here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?263932-United-Sweat-Union-Booth Please update my booth on your list at a mutually convenient time for you. Thanks Rowan. Your Friend, Ryan or Zer0

Updated Sakura and Twin Peaks yesterday. Once I've gotten all the locations relatively up to date, I'll work on getting the thread links back in.

Updated Genesis and Medusa as of two days ago.

Add underground booth #9

Terra Amps 2 through 10
Damage enhancers
Mining tools
Other unlimited awesomeness

Please Add Beast Shop on FOMA (FOMA #45) Inventory updated/restocked weekly

On the main level, we offer:

Mining: Mining Enhancers (mining finder range enhancers!), finders, ziplex
Weapons: Herman (ASI/CAP), Breer Series, Weapon Economy Enhancers (I-III)
Misc: Cheapest Portable TT Units around (130%), RKs, welding wire, Space Thrusters

In the Basement, we offer:

Foma's best variety of Arkadia specific furniture (Aldimon Bed, Kitchen Bar/Drawer combo). Right next to Cosmix which offers unique furniture as well.

Clothes were moved to my Celeste Island Shop on Ark, so I am no longer the owner of Deer Mall, Floor 1, Shop 7

Please add:

Gear Up! Shops

FOMA Shop #60 & Arkadia Underground Booth #9

TerraAmps, RockRipper, Tools & Keys

Best
Bear

Please add the shops in my signature. Both on Monria.

add foma shop #59 to the active shop list ... im always adding stuff XD the shop is called the black market

Selling pets in my shop at Sakura Koufuku # 1

Hi Rowan - I'm selling pets in my shop mostly now with a few other odds and ends - no focus on weapons or decorations - still turning over BPs though thanks

Back