Buying: Buying Vibrant Sweat

BattleAxe

Provider
Indestructible BattleAxe OfPain
Hello everyone,

I've now raised my prices to 1.9-2.0 PED per thousand bottles of sweat. If you don't feel like taking the time to sell your sweat, just tell me when and where you'll be and I can buy 1k of sweat off you.

Hi there i hope you're still arround in the game given that this post is from dec 2011. the thing is i wanna sell to ya my sweat on a regular basis. We can discuss the price when we meet. I'm at Camp Icarus - Planet Calypso, my avatar name is Javier 'Xaved' Guillen. I'm there all day. Hopping to do business...

Xaved

Hi there i hope you're still arround in the game given that this post is from dec 2011. the thing is i wanna sell to ya my sweat on a regular basis. We can discuss the price when we meet. I'm at Camp Icarus - Planet Calypso, my avatar name is Javier 'Xaved' Guillen. I'm there all day. Hopping to do business...

Xaved

Geez man... I still remember those days! lol, I can't believe it's already been a year. ^^ Anyway, sorry, I can't afford to buy sweat anymore, much less for 2 PED. A year ago, it was possible to sell sweat for 2.2-2.5 PED easily throughout the entire day, it's really a shame sweat has dropped so far down in price.

Anyway, best of luck to you,

BattleAxe

Back