Borrowing IMK2

minim

Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
As I'm considering buying a A-3 Justifier Mk.II Improved I would like to run it for a week or so just to test it. I can provide collateral (pm for details).

Input on running this gun at lvl 50-60 would also be appreciated. I see that I will get better eco than I have with my UL CB26+dante but I'm still not sure if that is the whole truth. Many believe in the decay input=loot output theory and I'm kinda some into that one myself..

the imk2 will probably make you save a little more peds and I guess your lootswings will get smaller..

anyhow.. great choice.

Using this gun at lv60/65 hit/dmg is recommended indeed :)

I would not recommend this gun.

told him same few time but sometimes when u have something in mind hard to change :)

I think that was after i made this thread :p would still be interesting to run some tests tho.

I would not recommend this gun.
If your basing this off only having enhancers attached to the gun. Then I would agree with you, based from I'm guessing was your own data in using the gun with lots of attachments. That is not a solid enough reason not to get it. There is nothing wrong with the gun, there is only something wrong with you using enhancers. Everyone knows that items with faster reloads will go through a heck of a lot more enhancers than a slower item. Something like this, IMK2 (fast) vs IFF8k (slow). I'd only use enhancers on the Fire Forge.

pfff....did you leave out some good runs ?
cause if you did not then you seriuously had bad runs,and even using an impmk2,i always assumed most runs would be profit using impmk2

pfff....did you leave out some good runs ?
cause if you did not then you seriuously had bad runs,and even using an impmk2,i always assumed most runs would be profit using impmk2

I think many is expecting that but I kinda have a feeling that it's not like that :p

Kinda why it would be fun to try but I've got many PM's from ppl that have been using this gun in the past and it basically shows what I mention in the OP. I should really stay off but would still be cool to run the numbers and see how it is. It will be a very short sample tho so not sure how much I get from just turning over 40k with it.

woudn't you have lost even more with other weapons?
My thoughts exactly. I seriously doubt the IMK2 "creates" loss.

I used Burnsey's gun quite a bit, pretty sure my skill levels are higher, and I did not use any enhancers. Results were not what you would expect based on the conventional wisdom/theoretical eco. Not at all. Amount of regen didn't seem to make any difference. Perhaps I just had extended bad luck, but I would recommend extended testing before purchase. Mod Merc results better. I have no idea why the Imk2 is now close to the same price as a MM, when it used to be max 2/3, falling in line somewhere between i2870 and MM.

My thoughts exactly. I seriously doubt the IMK2 "creates" loss.

My thoughts about this is that when you run a maxed gun then you get back a % of what you have spent.

Example. I went and did a 3000ped run with my cb26+dante and got back 2700ped. That was with a maxed gun. If I then went out with IMK2 at lvl 100 and spend 3000ped I would also get back 2700ped given that I got the same multipliers as first run (impossible with that low amount, but lets just say 3M peds, just some random numbers here...). But hey, I'm not lvl 100/100 so lets see how it is with lvl 60/60. Maxed IMK2 has a dmg/pec of 3.268 with A204 and at lvl 60/60 it would be 2.914. I THINK that the return would then be 2407 peds instead of 2700peds since I'm not maxing the gun and the game payouts is according to what you spend not how cheap you can take down hp.

Would be fun to do the math myself on a test but from the PM i got and replies in this thread I think this is more and more confirmed for me.

Choose SIB, seriously.

I own both a MM and a imk2, and no I dont feel that imk2 gives worse loot then the MM.
If I had to chose one of them to keep and sell the other I would keep the imk2 100% sure

On a sidenote..... I understand eco and numbers are importent ofc, but I feel I need to add that imk2 gives very interesting hunting tactics if u plan well. But you still have the option to go more damage with enhancers if You want to 'partyhunt'

I never deposited peds to hunt while using imk2

Last edited:
Back