Major MM 2011 Mishaps/Hiccups by a Top Raking Soc Main Hunter!

Status

Infinity01

Stalker
Banned
Society
Freelancer
Space Infinity01 Time
kimmi should be "the most chips eaten" i dont even call him uber coz i know he has done alot less than some mid lvl players what it comes to playing :D
Few days ago I saw this post in the thread "Famous Entropians" ... and thought so what! We all chip-in at some pont... especially those who are ubers (not me ofc)

But today I've heard something very interesteing! It's not only Kimmi who eats chips... I think almost all ubers are voracious chip eater to the point that, perhaps some do it reflexly.... keep reading :)

The rumor goes like this:

One of the supposed to be "main Hunter for MM" from one of the top ranking soc (AOW, CK, Warrant, BAHQ, etc.) got disqualified from MM 2011 after eating a chip during the "chip eating ban period"!

Any idea who is that person, from which soc, and when did he eat the chip... b4 the start of MM or after?

If true, I think, It should be regarded as one of the Major MM mishaps/hiccups in in EU history!

lets see who can post the name of the player, and or soc name. ..... keep wroking on your intelligence network! I guess it'd be an interesting and exiting endeavor after the MM 2011!

GL in your search :)

Last edited:
I think i know who your talking about.

You have to remember that MM for some people is nothing, so this player probably did not really care if they could take part or not, they forgot they were 'maybe' going to take part.

sorry double post... forum loads too slowly :(

so, here is the filler .. enjoy:)

Last edited:
I think i know who your talking about.

You have to remember that MM for some people is nothing, so this player probably did not really care if they could take part or not, they forgot they were 'maybe' going to take part.

then tell us .... lol

Hmmm you are from NBK army... are you still in that soc... to have that kind of knowlesge... you must have special connections....

The rules are pretty clear this year. You should have seen it the first year (which I think included Christmas Day) no original max hours limit and so on as they were getting altered / thrashed out.

People do sadly get disqualified for going 1 second over but the rules about chipping have been pretty clear from the start.

If someone did chip in / out during the exclusion times then they are disqualified, its a lot harder to accidentally put a chip in your head than the battery on your mobile phone dying and losing your timings.

Last edited:
then tell us .... lol

Hmmm you are from NBK army... are you still in that soc... to have that kind of knowlesge... you must have special connections....

I do not think it is my place to say who it is. That is why I/others may not want to say, I was speculating on what is the cause.

LoL your aware you are allowed to have friends outside of your soc ?

Just because I am not 'uber skilled' it does not mean I can not have friends that are.

to have that kind of knowlesge... you must have special connections....

Isn't that what you say about all knowledge you do not have or believe anyone "normal" should have? :rolleyes:

What's the main prize? :cool:

Don't tell him, all this guy does is hate "ubers", and would probably love nothing more than to think he embarassed one.

Don't tell him, all this guy does is hate "ubers", and would probably love nothing more than to think he embarassed one.

that'd be totally wrong... I don't hate ubers.
I myself want to be an uber......

I don't like the policy of MM's loot distribution and MU that favors the ubers too much.
Also, bear in ming that this "too much" is relative.. it feels too much coz of low players base... if we had larger player base than the current setup whould have been fine!

Also, think about this post by your soc leader:
*pssss*
Jan. 1: Skill chipping is allowed again.
Don't log in tomorrow and chip!
< 3
I thought it'd be fun to find out the person... and i was not thinking of emerrassing someone... but I guess you are right...

EDIT : Actually the post above by skippie made me a bit upset... and prompted me to write this pos and this post...
And the reason for this post was also to illustrate the fact that all ubers does it... and perhaps on regular basis!

So, to mods, please close this thread!

Last edited:
from my knowledge the uber in Question even made a post so its no like it would be an embarrassment

EDIT: Not saying that i remember the Name though and i cant find the post anymore lol

Last edited:
As requested by TS: :locked:

Status
Back