Beauty Bug

KlowN

Stalker
Krevorn KlowN Tzavask
So the beauty bug still is around... I know other stylists and I have been making support cases and I'm sure its somewhere reported in this forum, but I am too lazy to find and necro it, but want the topic brought up because its seriously hurts my business (for any who don't know: basically when you go to accept a beauty procedure and any part of that profession is unlocked by the stylist (even if it isnt changed) the whole procedure crashes. Example: customer comes in for a hair styling and coloring...la la la...we change the style and color, however; he has a facial hair style i haven't unlocked yet...when we go to accept for the hair styling/coloring, it crashes due to me not having his facial hair unlocked). This really blows....

I agree and the mere fact that this issue is still not addressed is quite annoying.

Bumping this thread back up and going to continue on doing so. Most of stylists lose A LOT of customers due to this and it is completely unacceptable. It screws our businesses, that we invested a ton of money into, over completely. Please fix this...it has been around for way too long now.

Bumping this thread back up and going to continue on doing so. Most of stylists lose A LOT of customers due to this and it is completely unacceptable. It screws our businesses, that we invested a ton of money into, over completely. Please fix this...it has been around for way too long now.
BUMP for this FIX!!...I want my hair back..ok I really..really want this BUG fixed..We need it and Gem Bustiers are still body casts!..:banghead: Please Guys!:girl:

Thanks for the support RobVee & Rose.

Going to continue to bump.

Bump

The more attention on the bug, the better. Of course :p

So the current work around is to level up your skill to unlock them all :confused: :dunce:

So the current work around is to level up your skill to unlock them all :confused: :dunce:

Yes, but i'm assuming your being a smartass and have no clue about the beauty profession, nor how much money it takes to level up beauty. It did not used to be like this and is an obvious bug that comes up with an error.

Last edited:
You sir are correct, I was trying to be funny and provide a bump to this thread, to help it get some exposure.

It is ofc ridiculous to think that just leveling up in any profession, much less beauty would be an acceptable work around. The insane amount of time, effort, and ped just to unlock my hair style alone, seems far more effort than the 45 ped I paid for it.

I am now shopping for a body sculpture and saw this bug thread while re-searching. I understand your upset about this bug but, please understand my humor was not meant to lighten the seriousness of this situation, nor to laugh at your expense.

Best of luck to you and all the others affected by this

You sir are correct, I was trying to be funny and provide a bump to this thread, to help it get some exposure.

It is ofc ridiculous to think that just leveling up in any profession, much less beauty would be an acceptable work around. The insane amount of time, effort, and ped just to unlock my hair style alone, seems far more effort than the 45 ped I paid for it.

I am now shopping for a body sculpture and saw this bug thread while re-searching. I understand your upset about this bug but, please understand my humor was not meant to lighten the seriousness of this situation, nor to laugh at your expense.

Best of luck to you and all the others affected by this

Ty

Bump :bump:

Last VU changed my hair color (with whatever the hair update was?) and now I must pay to get my old color back ...BUT...I cant even do that due to this wonderful bug!! Yes, PLEASE fix!! I would love to give my ped to someone in the profession if only the bug was fixed!!

Lexi (hiding my hair under a hat!!)

Last VU changed my hair color (with whatever the hair update was?) and now I must pay to get my old color back ...BUT...I cant even do that due to this wonderful bug!! Yes, PLEASE fix!! I would love to give my ped to someone in the profession if only the bug was fixed!!

Lexi (hiding my hair under a hat!!)

Ty for the support :).

:bump:

Been a few days, bumping it to the new posts.

I gave up and sold out. After MA did the bug fix on estates with beauty furniture, which lasted no time, they dug up a support case I had closed, 2 months previously and wrote, telling me to try again. :confused: Their heart is in the right place, even if it seems their heads aren't, sometimes.
Good luck with this Klown, I admire your persistence.
Boo.

I gave up and sold out. After MA did the bug fix on estates with beauty furniture, which lasted no time, they dug up a support case I had closed, 2 months previously and wrote, telling me to try again. :confused: Their heart is in the right place, even if it seems their heads aren't, sometimes.
Good luck with this Klown, I admire your persistence.
Boo.

Tyvm Boo. Sad to hear you sold out on it, but completely understandable. Many do it, I even planned on it twice so far, but decided not to. Not really a surprise why the number of dedicated stylists is so low compared to other professions heh.

Tyvm Boo. Sad to hear you sold out on it, but completely understandable. Many do it, I even planned on it twice so far, but decided not to. Not really a surprise why the number of dedicated stylists is so low compared to other professions heh.

Well, having full options at start isnt helping very much either :)

Well, having full options at start isnt helping very much either :)

Heh...thats my #1 reason to mf MA up and down lol. Definately just a huge screw you to stylists when they implemented that into genesis.

Get em buck naked b4 you/they apply anything....did that work?

Get em buck naked b4 you/they apply anything....did that work?

Heh yes, it's due to unlocks that aren't being changed but not unlocked.

Trust me, everything and anything has been tried :p. This bug has been around for maybe like 2+ years and still nothing has been done about it :(

Welp, since MA is said to be just about at the $6mil goal from CLDs, i'm sure they can afford to pay a guy an hour of overtime to fix this bug...lol

Welp, since MA is said to be just about at the $6mil goal from CLDs, i'm sure they can afford to pay a guy an hour of overtime to fix this bug...lol
PMSL
(p***ing myself laughing)

Your confusing overtime with greed.

Last edited:
Back