Beauty Bug

Hello,

do you have any calculation about how long this is going on now and how many customers you could not serve cause this?

Every beautican should calc that and ask for cash back cause it's technical malfunction of service here what leads to decrease of your business profits. This situation is comparable with the first hussk spawn and cause they did it with that situation they got to do it here the same or its unequal customer treatment.

Greets,

Hello,

do you have any calculation about how long this is going on now and how many customers you could not serve cause this?

Every beautican should calc that and ask for cash back cause it's technical malfunction of service here what leads to decrease of your business profits. This situation is comparable with the first hussk spawn and cause they did it with that situation they got to do it here the same or its unequal customer treatment.

Greets,

Good idea, but I have not kept track and there's no way to prove a certain amount of money lost anyway. The bug has been around since at least 2010 I believe. Some customers do still get work done (usually at our expense, example: if I cannot color their hair due to they have eyebrows that I haven't unlocked, I will offer them a free eyebrow change first, then do the hair color), but all in all, it still hurts our pedcard/results in loss during some services.

Oh and just throwing out there, I'd highly doubt they'd pay us when they can't even just fix a bug :rofl:

thing is with the husk you had hundreds of people angry and posting all over the forums /net.

With this issue you have one very patient klown.. :cool:

at least your not negative about it! your the most civil sounding angry person around here..

thing is with the husk you had hundreds of people angry and posting all over the forums /net.

With this issue you have one very patient klown.. :cool:

at least your not negative about it! your the most civil sounding angry person around here..

Lol ty.

Other beauticians are pissed off about this/my other post also, but seems i'm the only one that keeps on forums frequently :p (which I won't complain about because it helps my advertising expand further than my competition's lol, so I'll be the sole voice for the beauticians as happy as I can be :p)

Just read the whole thread, only thing i can add is that the bug exsisted when i started in this business which is about 4 years ago. People use to tell me it was because i was not skilled enough. Which basicly means that you get the bug until you unlock everything (just unlocked #30 of 34 so only a few more years to go rofl). :( Between this and the Genesis efect ("It is Mindarks policy to not interfer in the economic development of the game" :bs:) it's no wonder there are so few of us left, but stick with it and i'll start helping you with the bumps :yup:

^^^^^^^^^^

Thx for the support James, I know your sick of it too :)

Back