GYRO FAP-14 Smuggler Healing Service

Sankalony

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Solo Sankalony Sankalony
Hello Everyone,

I am providing healing service with GYRO FAP-14 Smuggler - Tier 1.

Cost : You pay decay only, no hidden fees like Mind Essence or TP Chips decay. Tips is appreciated of course and is not mandatory.

You can choose to use tier slot with either Medical Tool Economy Enhancer or Medical Tool Heal Enhancer at no additional cost.

Stats
Heal: 45 HP
Effective Heal: 39.38 HP
Start Interval: 33.8 HP
Uses: 22 /Min
Reload: 2.73 sec
Heal/second: 14.44 HP

Economy
Maximal TT: 240 PED
Minimal TT: 120.00 PED
Heals: 3045 Total
Decay: 3.941 PEC
Cost: 3.941 PEC
Heal/PEC: 9.99 HP

The FAP service is slightly higher than using Vivo T15 which has 14.29 HP Heal/Sec and at around the same Heal/PEC 10.00 HP, and this definitely beats Hedoc-SK-20.

What is good about this, is that you just need to pay decay, no markup as for L FAP service.
I am based on Calypso but can travel to any planet for as low as 5 PEDs, just to cover entering planets back & forth and a bit of thruster decay and oil.

I am available from around 17:00 UTC time to 2:00 UTC time or so on weekdays, Friday & Saturday most of the day.

Contact me through PM or add via Player Register ingame ( Solo Sankalony Sankalony ), Just keep me in your list whenever you need me :)

Cheers,

Sankalony

Last edited:
Interesting.

Nice Fap mate, I own one as well, but since im taking small break from the game i have lent mine to a soc mate to use. Its extremely Eco, and decay is always low, ad at 22/22 per min its usable in combat =) Tier it up mate and add heal enhancers, the difference it adds in decay for heal enhancers is nothing to the bonuses u get, (1/2 the decay of a 2600 and your >= 50hp heals), GL man your gonna love it =)

Thanks mate, yes I know. I even asked Aeon for advice before buying mine, she told me she is borrowing yours ;)
Currently working on tiering it up, moved from 0.3 to 0.7 in one job, pretty nice & definitely gonna use heal enhancers once I am there.

GL there too, Cheer :)

Reached Tier 1 & offering enhancers for free during service, info updated.

Effective Heal: 39.38 HP
Uses: 22 /Min
Heal/second: 14.44 HP

Hmm ... not that good I think. We were talking about in the past.

My Ek-2600:
Effective Heal (Tier 2): 48.3 (no range ... full 48.3 at each attempt)
Uses: 27/Min
Heal/second: 21.74 HP

I don't offer heal service ... just a note because Sankalony and me were talking about wich FAP is better :cool:
The 2600 is way better ... even with Tier 1.

Back