Omegaton West Habitat, Delta, Block A, #5

What would you like to see from this shop?

• Higher Level Hunting Items

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Higher Level Mining Items

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • More Non-Hunting/Non-Mining Items

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Mind Force Items

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Change nothing, keep same level of items and distribution of items.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shop received it's expansion and is now 20 item points bigger.

Added back more mindforce items and clothing and added few pieces of armor that were in storage. Come by and check it out.

Finally got around to updating entropiawiki.com.

Shop is full of items again.

Stop on by and check us out, still (3) 10 ped discount gifts if a lucky item is purchased, left over from our grand opening.

Some items sold out so changed them up, got some Hotfoot 15's inside, Bicak Kwel on window display etc...

Put up a nicer sign in the window hoping it looks a little nicer :)

Check HERE for a complete up to date inventory, it includes(Price, TT value, PED markup and Percent markup).

If you ever see an item like amps, enhancers, etc.. that are on display and want more of them at once contact me in-game "Killarious K-Max Maximillion", and I'll see what I can do for you. Also contact me if you have any questions about pricing or would like to see any changes in item supplies.

Thanks and Happy Shopping

Just bumping my shop to the top, been awhile.

Shop also had another 10 PED in store shopping spree winner, congratz Boo Boo Riddler, I sent in game friend request so we can get together and take care of this shopping spree winnings :)

Philosopher Swords coming to The Habitat Bargain Bin soon!!!!!

Also thinking about taking 10 item slots and displaying crafting loot stacks also, mixture of mined resources or hunting loots.

If your interested in seeing some particular loot up for sale for lower them weekly MU's let me know here, via pm on this forum or get a hold of me in-game.

Just finished setting up our shops new website. Check it out The Habitat Bargain Bin

This site was created because of an issue with editing and adding items in entropiawiki.com. I am now managing a new link of the shops inventory HERE which can also be accessed from the website.

I have started putting items used in crafting in the shop, and reorganized the shop a bit to make it more organized.

Come on by and check it out.

Retracting that announcement that Philosopher Swords will be available in the shop soon. I crafted all my attempts and the swords were bought up immediately via pm request purchases and none will be finding their way into my shop.

Sorry about that. If I get lucky and get another bp, maybe in the future but as bp drops on NI are getting more and more rare it may not happen anytime soon.

Shop Prices updated.

Check HERE for list of items available in the shop. For your convenience I also included the 5/17/2013 markups for all the items.

Some Philosopher Sword buyers backed out of their orders so I have a few swords that I can sell out of the shop. Will be selling them at TT +62 or +63 PED which also covers the shop taxes.

Check
HERE for list of items available in the shop. For your convenience I also included the 5/17/2013 markups for all the items.

Sold out of a few items so replace with new ones, now carrying Omegaton Pops and Omegaton Desert Walker shoes, Trailblazar Boots back on shelves, Empty Skill Implant (11.18PED) and Herman LAW-58 Arctic (1/2 tt value) in window display also.

Check
HERE for list of items available in the shop. For your convenience I also included the 6/28/2013 markups for all the items.

Happy shopping :)

Last edited:
Been awhile since I touched this thread, The Habitat Bargain Bin is still there :D

I had PETS from all the planets available but with orders coming in only a Nusul LVL7 is left for sale there. I am currently working on completing some orders and will be restocking LVL7 PETS in the window when I get them trained.

If you want to place an order for a specific PET at LVL7 PM me, my current going rate is 50PED per fully fed LVL 7 PET, currently this is for the original 5 PETS, I have not tamed any of the new PETS yet to determine if taming costs are the same.

If I can not fit a pet delivery into my travel between planets schedule, and you want expedited delivery, I will charge a delivery fee of 10 PED to get you the PETS ASAP, when they become available.

Currently working on backorders of 2 LVL7 Panthers, can have a Tabtab and an Arret ready in short time frame after those, rest will take 4 days minimum per pet to train up, depending on my available time online.

I also will be getting a LVL8.x Bristlehog as payment for one of the Panthers and will be selling that one for 55PED if anyone is interested. This is a special exception to my usual rule to only sell LVL 7 Unnamed Fully Fed PETS.

When I get some time I will also update my shop item list in the OP links also, they have been way outdated, sorry about that.

MERRY MAYHEM HUNTERS, I have full set of Ozpyn Cold Protector Plates (7 Cold Protection) for sale in my shop. I do have 2 other sets to replace them or that can be placed on hold for delivery, just PM me.

I will be returning to Calypso Wednesday night to reset some prices, so come in and grab whatever deals you can before they change to more closely match going market prices.

Enhancer Crafter SALE!!!

Come and take advantage of low low markups on Socket Components and other Components used in enhancer crafting.

Blow Out Prices While Inventory Lasts!!!!

Other crafting materials are being added when I run out of particular materials I will maintain low low markups on crafting materials until my inventories are diminished.

Omegaton West Habitat Delta Complex Block A Shop #5

The Habitat Bargin Bin

Enhancer Crafter SALE!!!
Plus other Materials Available.

Come and take advantage of low low markups on Socket Components and other Components used in enhancer crafting.

Blow Out Prices While Inventory Lasts!!!!

Other crafting materials are being added when I run out of particular materials I will maintain low low markups on crafting materials until my inventories are diminished.

Omegaton West Habitat Delta Complex Block A Shop #5

The Habitat Bargin Bin

Just a bump to let people know we are still open out here in the middle of nowhere :) Discount prices on all kinds of stuff.

Bump to top.

Removed a lot of slow selling items, and replaced them with guns and gun amps for low to mid level hunters.

Some Xmas decorations added :)

Shop has new items added Guns, gun attachments, gun amps, healing tools, mining amps...

Back