Selling: Rextellum DNA Sample (2)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
bumps for offers.

Current offer added to post one.

and a bump aswell!

would love a place where it is just weak-strong...
with no other shitty mobs getting in the way

i wonder if Rex. are still the only mob to have a special damage (% basis of HP vs a fixed damage range...)
or is this just on that island?

PLANET CALYPSO CONTENT RELEASE 2011.3
2011-10-18

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

NEW FEATURES

It is now possible for a single creature to have many different attacks to choose between when fighting a colonist. This includes area of effect attacks as well as attacks based on a percentage of the victims current HP. This will present an exiting new challenge for experienced colonists. For the time being this feature has only been enabled on the Rextelum"

I might be interested in it. Can you confirm that prices mentioned here are for both samples ? U taking CLD's too or only peds ?

post one updated with current offer.

(current offer is for both samples, peds only, no trade, no CLDs accepted)

thx

not interested in buying but i would be interested in a LA with weak-strong high density!

free bump

bumptime.. its 22.12 MA.

too late :(

missed the bump-time

Do they not get along with your prots?

Bumb and sub, I just want to see what the final sale is.

end date set. sale will conclude in two weeks. a buyout will be placed to the thread next Sunday.

thx

13 days till end of sale.

11 days till end of sale.

number 9 number 9

Buyout is now set to 160k. Current offer shown up to date at 135k.

This sale will conclude on Sunday Feb. 12th @ 23:59 UTC. In the event of any last minute sniping, all interested parties will be given one final look at conducting a sale. The winner will then have one week to produce payment following the close of this sale or the taking of BO.

We look forward to getting these samples sold and placed on a land area in the coming weeks and wish GL to the interested parties.

Skip

Last edited:
As the current bidder is ready with peds earlier than he expected, I'm moving the end date on the Rex DNA sale up to tomorrow, Wednesday Feb 8th. I've also lowered the buyout to 150k.

I see no reason to draw this sale out further and look forward to seeing a Rextellum Weak land area up in game asap. So, if you still have interest in this DNA, I need to hear from you immediately.

This will be my last bump on this thread before said sale is reached.

Skip

Reactions: das
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back