Selling: Tier 7 FoeRipper, Improved Fap , Vrex2ksga Tier 5, HL8 Tier 4

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Trades with : Land Areas (OLA's), MS/privateers (no hangars)/adjusted fap/SIB guns will be considered

TIER 7 DOA FOERIPPER

foe.jpg

Improved FAP : SOLD

improved_fap.jpg

Vrex2000 SGA t5

Missing Tier No:

Tier 9 : 48
Tier 10 : 84

vrex2ksga.jpg

HL8 T4

hl8.jpg

Taking offers on all of the above, feel free to use PM.

Deeds will be considered for partial payments.

Divinity

PS : Feel free to open a price check thread and not litter this one ^^

Attachments

• foe.jpg
    foe.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 0
  • improved fap.jpg
    improved fap.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
  • vrex2ksga.jpg
    vrex2ksga.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 0
  • hl8.jpg
    hl8.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
LangeTobias, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thought it would help to mention!

Good luck on the sales, great stuff.

pics dont work, bump

LangeTobias, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thought it would help to mention!

Good luck on the sales, great stuff.

pics dont work, bump

Thank You. Lets see if i can make this work.

WIP

Divinity

:bandit:This is a STICK UP! Just hand over the Foeripper real nice like and noone gets hurt! :eyecrazy::bomb:

Hopefully works now. Thx for the headsup.

Divinity

Mmmmmmm so tasty and deadly Weapons and Nice Fap to Boot :cool:

Time for a Bump!! :yay:

Links still not working-for me @ least.......

Still dont work for me. Says I dont have permission. :)

Links still not working-for me @ least.......

Hmm.. Seems to be a browser compatibility issue.

Works fine in firefox but chrome seems to be picking it wrongly.

Can you confirm what browser are u on?

Are others facing the same issues??

I only see the foeripper pic on nightly here.

All pix visible, Chrome here, gl in selling.

Hmm.. Seems to be a browser compatibility issue.

Works fine in firefox but chrome seems to be picking it wrongly.

Can you confirm what browser are u on?

Are others facing the same issues??

Mozilla Firefox.

Bump for the invisible pics :yay::yay:

--mod's note--
I can see them all just fine. They are all uploaded to PCF, which is what he's supposed to do, so not sure what the problem is.
--/mod's note--

--mod's note--
I can see them all just fine. They are all uploaded to PCF, which is what he's supposed to do, so not sure what the problem is.
--/mod's note--

I can see only foeripper in chrome.. copied the link for the rest and says:

HinDragoz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

--mod's note--
--/mod's note--

The first linked picture (foeripper) actually shows up because it has the correct linked image tags with the correct image link [ img ] imagelink . jpg [ /img ] the other images do not show up because the "images" are not images but links and are encased in "img" tags which will not properly render them. All divinity has to do is to goto his links and copy/paste the links that have the .jpg file extension at the end into the img tags and the rest of the images would show up. I would do it but I guess he has his gallery blocked so I cannot view it..

~Danimal

Ok I see now, the forripper pic Divinity uploaded into the Gallery like normal, but the other pics, he made them attachments of this thread, and for some reason, not everyone can see attachments.

Divinity, upload the pics to the gallery and things should be fine.

Ok I see now, the forripper pic Divinity uploaded into the Gallery like normal, but the other pics, he made them attachments of this thread, and for some reason, not everyone can see attachments.

Divinity, upload the pics to the gallery and things should be fine.

Thank You for the info and the update.

Moving on, hopefully everyone can see the pics now and I wont need to individually send the tier numbers any longer.

PS : Reminder to self, short cut can often be a wrong cut.

Thank You for the info and the update.

Moving on, hopefully everyone can see the pics now and I wont need to individually send the tier numbers any longer.

PS : Reminder to self, short cut can often be a wrong cut.

The SGA Rocket Launcher does not show up..

~Danimal

Keep the offers coming!!

Willing to accept trades which include MS/privateer ,deeds, peds.

Open to all sorts of deals. Come with yours!!!

Bump for some close to asking price offers!!

Keep them coming. One which hits our requirement, takes it.

Update : A few items can be accepted as trade arrangements

Items : MS/privateers (no hangars)/adjusted fap/SIB guns

HL8/Vrexk2ksga : Twins shop will also be considered in trade

OP updated with info.

Last edited:
Apologies for double update : LA's will also be considered for trade with items.

Back