Beauty Salon Defined Affection

Sidney

Stalker
Sidney
Qetesh's Planet Outlet Store.
Port Atlantis mall
Floor 2 no# 1 Eudoria / Calypso

weapons ,interior , and add on's are to be sold.
mainly starter gear from all over the galaxy.

The Entrance
print_screen_2012-01-26_15-43-52.jpg

The inside shop
print_screen_2012-01-26_15-47-16.jpg

The inside shop
new_look.jpg

The inside shop
print_screen_2012-01-26_15-48-43.jpg

The inside shop
print_screen_2012-01-26_15-49-41.jpg

WHERE TO FIND ME INGAME

ONLINE :
Mostly in the weekends only , though i'll might be online sometimes during the week aswell.
TIME :
It can be any time of the day but mostly midday , evening , and night. (i'm a EU addict i know)
WHERE :
You can find me mostly in, Twin Peaks ( between street traders or auction ) ,, Port Atlantis mall ( in my salon or auction on same floor or near marine haven TP ) , Or just find a IRKEN INVADER and ask him/her where i am.

Also'you can find me in the ingame player register : Qetesh Sidney Beautician and do a friend request.

and this is how i currently look like
print_screen_2012-01-16_13-42-29.jpg

PS: if you like, come over to my shop and just check it out, and who know's ill see you up there.

Best Regards , Qetesh Sidney Beautician

Last edited:
second shop, : Qetesh's Crib At The Snakepitt

Medusa's head
Bazaar apartment 12 , Southwing
(Floor 13 @ the televator , right side of the big building)

There will soon be a Shopkeeper awaiting you near the entrance holding different luxery's & wanna have's

Last edited:
the salon has been fully decorated now and is fully opened as of today

Amazing looking salon, love the touch of adding multiple beauty chairs too. Along with the lovely thread here, I must say, you have a lot of pride and dedication in your business. LOVE IT!!!! Free bump and +rep for ya. :)

:p thanx , i try to do my best , very good to hear people notice it and apreceate it.

From now on i can do " Fore arm Fitness "

ingame sign is not yet updated,

i did some work lately , mainly in the body part.

i now went from lvl 8 up to lvl 11 in body sculption

This salon looks really cool!
Now i know where to come when i need something corrected on my perfect ava! lol

the ingame signs have not been updated yet, but don't let that stop you all from walking in and do some beautyfull work on yours avatar.

ill be ingame and shop / serv. open PA mall floor 2

find me in the player register , twin peaks , PA mall floor 2 shop or auction on the same floor

Last edited:
20 hairstyles , and chest fitness
just opened up

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

with the beauty proffesions and allmost all items in beauty sold i now have opened Qetesh's planet outlet store.

the shop will be restocked weekly.

things to be found is all the starter gear you can buy at other planets for the lowest Markup a can offer it for in a shop.
and that is TT + 1 ped on each item.

melee
rifles
gun's
pistol's
armor
sword's
knifes

there are some higher end items aswell.
and some luxurey's.

but it's mostly for the starters , and for mentors that would like to equip their deciples for the lowest price.

happy shopping , regards Qetesh.

there is a new shop in my medusa apartment being istalled right now as of today , luxery's & want to have's

the mudusa appartment is canceled as being a shop.

reason : to far out of reach / no traffic so the shopkeeper has been replaced to the PA Mall shop.:rolleyes:

Back