Help: a bit with proper calculation to extract skill points down to certain prof lvl

TigerSkin

Prowler
Society
Alpha WildD3amons
Tariel TigerSkin Rustaveli
Hi ppl,

Need a bit help to properly calculate how much skill points can I extract to do down to a certain profession level.

Facts atm:
My Bioregenesis skill points atm: 2572
My Biotropic lvl atm: 21
Using: Regeneration Chip V, that has Biotropic profession requirement lvl 6.4, supose its maxed at lvl 10.4, but not sure.

Goal:
To extract and sell out Bioregenesis skill points so that I still have Regen Chip V maxed

Questions:
1. How many skill points I need to extract to go down to lvl 11 Biotropic [suppose thats enough to have Regen V maxed]?
2. How big ESI will I need for that?

Would appreciate help about that

thx

Check out JDgree's Chipping Optimiser site.

Select profession, enter your skill points for the various skills listed, select 'chip out' enter target level (note this is 1040, not 10.4) then make sure you untick all skills other than the bioregen if thats the only one you want to chip out.
Clik on 'Go!' button

The result will show how many points you need to have left to still achieve the professional level you want, also the estimated size of the filled SI you'll have after chipping out.

Note that this is not the size of the ESI you need to have to extract the skills.

You can allow for 10% loss, or you can get a good estimate of the ESI needed by using the Entropedia Skill Calculator. Just enter the starting and ending skill values from the Chipping Optimiser, and clik on the Extract button. It will show both the estimated ESI needed and the filled implant sizes.

BTW, don't forget to allow for the minimum ESI size of 10ped TT. If you only partly fill the ESI you have, make sure that at least 10.01ped will be remaining on it or MA will only give you the remainder in PED, and that can be a fair loss of markup.

thx a lot and +rep :)
I found out that to go down to target prof lvl 11 I will need to extract pure 18.37 ped tt

the only thing needs clarification:
whats Mindforce Harmony and Force Merge?

Those are unlockable skills.

With Biotropic, Mindforce Harmony unlocks at level 51, Force Merge at level 65.

mmm That is a very good tool, it's not the gospil though. Skills aren't worth much really, skill chips are though, watch yer steps.

got it ...
have not unlocked them ... and not going to ...

thx again :)

I remember when I extracted some skills from my avatar long ago I dont remember implant inserter asking about removing Neopsion 10 mindforce implant

Now I have Neopsion 20 inserted. When I tried to use tt implant inserter it asked me if I wanted to extract Neopsion 20 ... and here I stopped as I do not want to remove it

Is it must to remove it these days before extracting a skill?

So how much skills do you have to buy to get Force Merge.:scratch2:

nah ...
not going after force merge ...

want to sell out the bioregenesis

Back