FYI: Nightmare's Custom Looks

Nightmare069

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who?
Ur Worst Nightmare
Do you want your appearance taken to the next level?

Price is negotiable (TT level of masks is also negotiable and included in the price. Prices reflect a 30 PED small mask.)
TT value of materials provided will reduce the price further.

100 PED for a quick make up mask
200 PED for a good make up mask
and 300 PED for a high-detail make up mask

The level of detail is determined as the mask is being developed (with your approval). Expect highly detailed masks to take multiple sessions and many hours to complete. After all, attention to detail is key, Everybody can look good far away ;), but we want to look good up close, don't we?

"quick" make up masks

"good" make up masks

"high-detail" make up masks

Dragons

Ask about group discounts!!!

Want unique masks to represent your crew? soc? significant other? Discounts can be applied for multiple masks.

Refer a friend and recieve 10% of player's purchase after mask is complete

If someone mentions that you recommended my service, you will recieve 10% of their purchase price in PED once the client has paid for the mask.

Last edited:
Scare off unwanted valentines with a Nightmareish face-design?

:painter:

I remember seeing you around Twin Peaks a few months ago and I must say you had very good/unique look. I would recommend you to anyone searching for a look. Can you do something that looks like dark studded leather with black biker boots and a trench coat with a skull belt. Do you have any pics/ screens of different types of looks you can do?

nice masks.. will def recommend you:).. keep up the good work:wtg:

Offering high quality screens for your masks, just shoot me a PM in-world if I can help with it :)

Free bump!

I am Very happy with the masks u made me, and ur right the pics arent that great we will have to work on that :) looking forward to my next mask u make me :yay:

Thanks everybody for the compliments. If I keep getting better at this rate we might have some interesting masks popping up in here. Sorry I haven't replied, trying not to bump TOO much :3

It's the first of the mooooonth.

2 more masks to add to the list, and Pink wears them WELL!!! She looked GREAT in the fashion event!

I'm back, baby! :kos:

Had a crack at the new mask system, I like it :D

Last edited:
heya!.. wb Nightmare:) .. the new mask looks awsome:yay:

awesome mask's m8 I hope u could do the one I looking for :)

Wow!

love the masks!

jay :)

Hey guys, my computer shat on me and RL is keeping me rather occupied (and not in a good way) I will log in as soon as I am able. I apologize to all my clients waiting, I hope you can bear with me :(

This is cool!

I was thinking to sponsor my soc mates with their national flag. Is that something you can make? Not sure yet how many males/females. But I will come back to you once we get a deal of prices ...

Ok guys, finally got my new graphics card in and now im taking a quick (and much needed) vacation. Will be back in a few days and already have people lined up for work so feel free to post or PM anything you might want/need. Looking forward to working with you guys again! :D

- Nightmare :vampire:

got another addition, SeanF says he loves it! He requested i make one like his friend has, so he got a bit of a discount ;)

(He wanted the scribbles )

Ok guys, looking for creative ideas. Shoot me a PM in forum or in game!

Last edited:
A nice transformer mask if i do say so myself, we had the idea to put circuitry behind them... but i guess that will have to wait for another day.

W0lf likes his new tribal skull mask, rough just like he wanted it :)

Fast forwared to 2016

Love your work! Are you still providing services?

Some real beauty's there :eyecrazy:

Now that I got more spare time, I may start doing some masks. Hit me up if interested and ill see if i can pencil you in XD

Almost a 3 year necro lmao! Good to be back!

Back