yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif

Thank you devs for listening. Appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORIGINAL POST:

Dear FOMA Owner/MA

I humbly request that the NAME on the Estate Deeds for FOMA shops/property to please be renamed *properly* to reflect the new FOMA ownership.

At the moment the deed is named: Club Neverdie Shop ###.

With a 100,000 globals/HoFs dinging every day on FOMA Fortuna... our deeds are deemed "worthless" when we wish to trade them - or put them up for auction - as people instantly associate them with Rocktropia now.

To this day, even the ex-Club Neverdie textures still exist within the asteroid hallways.

Take some pride in your ownership. Spend some time on the phone with MA. Sort it out please. It's just been too long.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Dear FOMA Owner/MA

I humbly request that the NAME on the Estate Deeds for FOMA shops/property to please be renamed *properly* to reflect the new FOMA ownership.

At the moment the deed is named: Club Neverdie Shop ###.

With a 100,000 globals/HoFs dinging every day on FOMA Fortuna... our deeds are deemed "worthless" when we wish to trade them - or put them up for auction - as people instantly associate them with Rocktropia now.

To this day, even the ex-Club Neverdie textures still exist within the asteroid hallways.

Take some pride in your ownership. Spend some time on the phone with MA. Sort it out please. It's just been too long.

Thanks.

He doesn't care. So long as he's getting peds for doing NOTHING and not having to "manage" anything i.e. unique mobs or deeds he could care less..

~Danimal

He doesn't care. So long as he's getting peds for doing NOTHING and not having to "manage" anything i.e. unique mobs or deeds he could care less..

~Danimal

Who is the owner anyway?

FOMA Calhoon or something who cares anyways.. he sure doesn't seem to care about managing anything but his pocket book.

~Danimal

Perhaps if all he cares about is his own pocketbook... and wishes to INCREASE popularity and property value of his real estate - then all the more reason to have the deeds renamed properly.

If people don't know its a FOMA deed - then they wont (and don't) invest in it.

Perhaps if all he cares about is his own pocketbook... and wishes to INCREASE popularity and property value of his real estate - then all the more reason to have the deeds renamed properly.

If people don't know its a FOMA deed - then they wont (and don't) invest in it.

Yes, he cares about his pocket book ... but he does not care to manage (if that makes sense). In other words he treats FOMA like one big CLD...

He has unique mobs that he refuses to fertilize and he keeps the taxes high on mining to rake in the easy peds.

~Danimal

Yes, he cares about his pocket book ... but he does not care to manage (if that makes sense). In other words he treats FOMA like one big CLD...

He has unique mobs that he refuses to fertilize and he keeps the taxes high on mining to rake in the easy peds.

~Danimal

After what he did with the naming "competition" I am not surprised.

he sounds like a great guy, i love his business model lmao

~Danimal

What's the tax rate btw? Have'nt been up for a couple months...

Last edited:

~Danimal

and yet people go like lemmings ... The customer is king, if you want to see changes, simply do not go and spend ped up there ... It really is as simple as that ... The less people turn over ped there, the more likely it is that MA /owner springs to some action.

Whilst not spending ped up there mining, check my signature for an LA that actually offers decent markup ores and enmattter :)

This post has been brought to you by a totally objective viewpoint from Angel :) :) :)

and yet people go like lemmings ... The customer is king, if you want to see changes, simply do not go and spend ped up there ... It really is as simple as that ... The less people turn over ped there, the more likely it is that MA /owner springs to some action.

Whilst not spending ped up there mining, check my signature for an LA that actually offers decent markup ores and enmattter :)

This post has been brought to you by a totally objective viewpoint from Angel :) :) :)

Thanks. I haven't spent one pec up there for who knows how long... but I don't mine anymore anyways so if I were to ever I'd probably check out your LA for it. :)

~Danimal

Guess FOMA don't login for anything other than to claim his taxes and cash out now-adays.... no reply here... evidently he dont' give a shit. At least his girlfriend has a new laptop for picking the FORTUNA name......

Menace

Guess FOMA don't login for anything other than to claim his taxes and cash out now-adays.... no reply here... evidently he dont' give a shit. At least his girlfriend has a new laptop for picking the FORTUNA name......

Menace

Yup, too short!

~Danimal

Thank you SHard-Angel for PMing me and directing my attention to this thread. As for the renaming issue - i have opened multiple support cases regarding to this issue with the first one dated on December of 2010. So far i am getting- "in progress queue" replies to this as well as removing NeverDie graphics from the Mall and quite a few other old issues. I have even offered to hire graphic artist myself to fix some of this problems. I DO CARE a lot about Asteroid but can only do so much myself and it can be somewhat hard to get assistance from developers at times(as most of you are well aware of). I will send a new email to my MA contacts with a link to this thread and will post a new reply here as soon as i get it - stay tuned

Please PM me with any other issues that you might find - will be greatly appreciated, due to a life-threatening illness(as some of you know) i have been in hospitals/clinics/doctors for the last 3.5 month already and simply do not have time to scan forums for posts - i do check PM regularly though and reply to all PM's i receive.

To Shard-Angel - i send you a reply PM so lets setup a time when you can collect a small reward for PMing me about this thread - thanks again!

I hope you get better really soon John.
Take care!

Thank you SHard-Angel for PMing me and directing my attention to this thread. As for the renaming issue - i have opened multiple support cases regarding to this issue with the first one dated on December of 2010. So far i am getting- "in progress queue" replies to this as well as removing NeverDie graphics from the Mall and quite a few other old issues. I have even offered to hire graphic artist myself to fix some of this problems. I DO CARE a lot about Asteroid but can only do so much myself and it can be somewhat hard to get assistance from developers at times(as most of you are well aware of). I will send a new email to my MA contacts with a link to this thread and will post a new reply here as soon as i get it - stay tuned

Please PM me with any other issues that you might find - will be greatly appreciated, due to a life-threatening illness(as some of you know) i have been in hospitals/clinics/doctors for the last 3.5 month already and simply do not have time to scan forums for posts - i do check PM regularly though and reply to all PM's i receive.

To Shard-Angel - i send you a reply PM so lets setup a time when you can collect a small reward for PMing me about this thread - thanks again!

Thanks for the offer. No reward necessary.

Hope you get well soon - and put that UL whip to good use on MA's lazy support team! ;)

Kind regards.

First of all i hope Foma the best of health. I have never been to the asteroid, but once i started reading this thread i had a thought where blame might lie. Its not just Planet Partners who have probelms with MA sorting basic stuff such a nameing on deeds.

Neverdie doesn't own it anymore?! :dunno:

but it says Neverdie all over the place! :scratch2:

wow, maybe I should check it out now? it's been a while...

eh... on 2nd thought... nahhh :silly2:

A new thread has been posted in DEVS CORNER: HERE

Let's all help "clean up" the mess that gets shoved under the rug for years! Please make your voice heard and get your whips cracking!

Thanks.

Happy to read owner post

I started to read the post from page 1 and was hoping that maybe Danimal right and owner will not post. But I am happy to see the post of the owner as I like to bomb FOMA more often than other places and I was also sad by hearing the illness of FOMA. May you recover ASAP and look after F.O.M.A more efficiently and what more a miner want an ATH lol.:wise:

Thanks and regards,
SSJ :yay::cool::silly2:

Still waiting for my first ATH and Hope MA will listen to it soon.:ahh:

WE DID IT!

Finally! FOMA has been renamed!

eu-foma-renamed.jpg

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Thank you devs for listening. Appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHERE is the period after the "A"? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It's there, it's just a 'waiting period', that doesn't appear untill an unspecified amount of time has passed. A bit like the time you have to wait for a name-change to happen.

Back