The Love Stinks Anti Valentines Day Party + Win a "Hunting" Date With RavenJade

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind

Ok... so Valentines like totally sucks. Like TOTALLY!! ( that's my valley girl impression..) And my show happens to fall on valentines this year, so I thought hmmm what could I do. I don't want to get stuck playing cupid and playing cutepie girl love songs all night long. So I've declared my show to be the Love Stinks Valentines show. 3 hours of non love songs, and all the I hate you songs that I can find will be this years theme.

But since it's Valentines, I did want to offer a contest. you can win a 100 ped hunting date with me. I know 100 ped, it isn't alot...but I'm a poor little vamp. :p The winner will be announced at my Love Stinks Valentines Party. All you have to do to enter is fill out my fun little questionaire. Winner will be chosen by a team of highly skilled judges... or me if I can't find anyone to pick for me.

Contest will be open to everyone except AHR Staff, and my society. I'm looking for silliness and originality if you want my ped...and the date with me of course :)

xox I haven't chosen a location for my party yet...so stay tuned for that. Of course the date is Feb 14th

Yes Girls can win too, though be warned, I'm out of cherry chapstick

Question one...

If you could be any eu mob... what would it be and why?

Question two....

What color are AJ's underware today?

Question three...

Without fear of getting bopped in the mouth, if you could say anything to anyone right now, what would it be and why?

Question four...

Should we have Man thongs in the game... ? why or why not?

Question five...

If you could pick a song that best describes me (RavenJade) what would it be and why?

Question six...

If you could be any superhero , who would you be and why?

Question seven...

If they were going to make a movie based on your EU ava.. what actor/actress would play you and why?

Question eight...

Who sings better, DJ Blood or DJ Hyde?

Question nine...

If Daggert , David, and AJ walked into a bar.... who'd walk out only wearing a tutu, fishnets, and a tattoo of britney spears on their bum... and why? I mean seriously... WHY? :p

Question ten...

I love all the "romantic" spots on EU... if you were to go on a hunting "date" with me... where would you take me and why?

Bonus Question...

Why do you want to win a hunting "date" with me? (no you cannot say for the ped... that part is obvious lol )

Yes, totally stupid, and lame questions... but it's my contest and I'll ask what I wanna :p

Hope you have fun

Well............I remember you doing this a few years back also, and the turn out seemed to be pretty good, lets see how many people fall for it this time :p no jk lol.... should be fun for everyone, an event that anyone can do, and atleast have fun laughing at writing their own answers, or reading other peoples answers... and something that isn't ped based(except for the prize) all I have to say to the winner is..............don't hunt at night...........

and I see the shirt................FISH FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gl to all the participants if i dont live after my last comment, have fun, and everyone keep it clean...or atleast respectful lol hopefully no trolls out and about to ruin the fun, and put answers that are just rude/obnoxious....its only for fun, so make it that =) fun....

:vampire: Happy Hunting :vampire:

Ok so i coped and pasted i was lazy ( Mikeell aka crusher)

Question one...

If you could be any eu mob... what would it be and why? Feffoid slow and lazy

Question two....

What color are AJ's underware today? !!!! red no blue no do u have them on OHHHHH CAMO thats it

Question three...

Without fear of getting bopped in the mouth, if you could say anything to anyone right now, what would it be and why? !!!!!What the hell did i get out of bed for today

Question four...

Should we have Man thongs in the game... ? why or why not? ewwwwww only if u make them wear sandels and black socks at same time

Question five...

If you could pick a song that best describes me (RavenJade) what would it be and why? It my party and i cry if i want too ( sec choice crazy train lol )

Question six...

If you could be any superhero , who would you be and why? Mighty mouse he just so cool

Question seven...

If they were going to make a movie based on your EU ava.. what actor/actress would play you and why? Alfred e newman u will have to look him up good luck

Question eight...

Who sings better, DJ Blood or DJ Hyde? i plead the 5th ( u have to look that up too )

Question nine...

If Daggert , David, and AJ walked into a bar.... who'd walk out only wearing a tutu, fishnets, and a tattoo of britney spears on their bum... and why? I mean seriously... WHY? :p actually u all would !!!! u place your bums together to make one big picture of her

Question ten...

I love all the "romantic" spots on EU... if you were to go on a hunting "date" with me... where would you take me and why?!!!!!!Hell red and hot

Bonus Question...

Why do you want to win a hunting "date" with me? (no you cannot say for the ped... that part is obvious lol ) cause u my buddy and we always had fun hunting together back in the day

Question one...

Vampire Chick
Why not?

Question two....

AJ doesn't wear underware.

Question three...

Without fear of getting bopped in the mouth, if you could say anything to anyone right now, what would it be and why?
I would tell the loot manager: FUS RO DAH!!!

Question four...

Yes! Because I'm sexy and I know it.

Question five...

If you could pick a song that best describes me (RavenJade) what would it be and why?
I would tell you, but I havn't finished it yet ;)

Question six...

I would be Dr. Manhatten. He basically defies the laws of physics. (nerd moment :3)

Question seven...

If they were going to make a movie based on your EU ava.. what actor/actress would play you and why?
Chuck Norris would be the only actor who could handle the role.

Question eight...

Trick question, DJ RJ (duh!:duh:)

Question nine...

If Daggert , David, and AJ walked into a bar.... who'd walk out only wearing a tutu, fishnets, and a tattoo of britney spears on their bum... and why? I mean seriously... WHY? :p
Is this the Britney Spears @ age 18? or the Britney Spears @ age..... well the others dont matter anyway.

Question ten...

I love all the "romantic" spots on EU... if you were to go on a hunting "date" with me... where would you take me and why?
I'd take you to the back of my hummer and hunt for trouser snakes.............. what?? :dunno:

Bonus Question...

Why do you want to win a hunting "date" with me? (no you cannot say for the ped... that part is obvious lol )
well a Vampire and Nighmare could cause alot of "trouble"

Last edited:
Ok fishface can't win because he's in my soc... but he sent me some pretty funny answers that I thought I'd share :p

[9:18:15 PM] Fishface: Question one...

I already AM an EU mob

[9:18:30 PM] Fishface: Question two....

Yellow in front, brown in the back

[9:19:15 PM] Fishface: Question three...

i would tell some guy: ten bucks says you are too scared to bop me in the mouth. why? free ten bucks

[9:20:26 PM] Fishface: Question four...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....hairy buttfloss is NASTY
[9:20:47 PM] Fishface: Question five...

Carly Simon...did you have to ask?
[9:21:29 PM] Fishface: Question six...

Slowpoke Rodriguez. he pack a gun
[9:21:57 PM] Fishface: Question seven...

wouldnt matter. they all look the same under the mask
[9:22:38 PM] Fishface: Question eight...

Brown noser

[9:23:32 PM] Fishface: Question nine...

if they all walked in wearing that, i see no reason why they wouldnt walk out wearing it, too

[9:24:50 PM] Fishface: Question ten...

I'd go to one of the F.U.R. protests so that I could laugh and point to their signs

[9:25:35 PM] Fishface: Bonus Question...

oh, was i winning one with you? i thought you were winning one with me. my bad.

Raven Jade Hunting Trip ;)

OK – So I know I can’t win cause your rules are too strict, but I could not help answering anyway!
If you could be any eu mob... what would it be and why? D-Block Mafia Member, cause I am the pimp of the Naaaaaaation!!!!!!!!!
AJ’s Underwear: - yeah – likely pink, but if there is a god, I will never have to see them!
If I could say anything to anyone without getting bopped in the mouth: Hyde is first – Raven & Fish – Just let it go – I win!
Should men have thongs in game: Not in game, not out of game – this may be one of the few things I do not want from MA!
If I could pick any song that describes you, and why: It would be Once bitten twice shy, cause you had to be bitten to become a vampire, and you’re shy; remember?
If you could be any superhero, who would you be and why? Hong Kong Phooey: - Cause he was the coolest caped crusader there ever was.
If they were going to make a movie based on your EU ava.. What actor/actress would play you and why? James Dean would play my avatar, cause – “ya can’t manufacture cool!”
Who sings better, DJ Blood or DJ Hyde? Well – Me lol – Cause I have challenged Mr. Actor, singer, fighter, dancer, to sing on the air. I held up my part. He is apparently afraid bwahahaha!
If Daggert, David, and AJ walked into a bar.... who'd walk out only wearing a tutu, fishnets, and a tattoo of Britney spears on their bum... and why? I mean seriously... WHY? :p It would Be AJ hands down cause he already wears those things to the bar, and (little known fact) He does have the Britney Spears Tattoo. I heard him bragging about it in the Fort Fury Bar!
I love all the "romantic" spots on EU... if you were to go on a hunting "date" with me... where would you take me and why? I would never tell, cause if it were a romantic spot, telling would remove all the intrigue, and as far as the romantic part; Mournin star would find me and kick my A**!
Why do you want to win a hunting "date" with me? (No you cannot say for the ped... that part is obvious lol ) I want to go on a hunting date with you, so you could make me look pretty in sparkles and swirlies! :yay:

Date with Raven

If you could be any eu mob... what would it be and why? I’d be a Dream Girl, because I am (At least in my head)
AJ’s Underwear are white with a brown stripe.
If I could say anything to anyone without getting bopped in the mouth: I would say Wildman – Enough with the freakin Dub!!
Should men have thongs in game: OMG – no – If I want to see a man’s ass I will just look em in the face ;)
If I could pick any song that describes you, and why: - It would be Bon Jovi; bed of Roses, cause your sweet, sexy, and yet shy!
If you could be any superhero , who would you be and why? I would be Underdog; cause if underdog went hunting with you; You’d never have to fear, Underdog is near!
If they were going to make a movie based on your EU ava.. what actor/actress would play you and why? The only actress who could play me is Angelina Jolie, cause she’s hot, and crazy, Just like me!
Who sings better, DJ Blood or DJ Hyde? That would be Hyde; He was a choir Boy, when he was younger, so he sings like an angel, ( um er, I mean Rockstar)
If Daggert , David, and AJ walked into a bar.... who'd walk out only wearing a tutu, fishnets, and a tattoo of Britney spears on their bum... and why? I mean seriously... WHY? :p It would be AJ – If you don’t know why, well then you don’t know AJ!, and it really sounds like one of his themes ;)
I love all the "romantic" spots on EU... if you were to go on a hunting "date" with me... where would you take me and why? I would take you wherever the Tiarak’s are, cause you look so fine in their Hide!
Why do you want to win a hunting "date" with me? (no you cannot say for the ped... that part is obvious lol ) I would want to go on a hunting date with ya so you could take me deep into the woods, and turn me into a real vampire. P.S. As a side note: I just registered for the site to answer your questions girl!

Question one...

A: An Oro, because all the hot EU chick's think they are so cute and want them.

Question two....

A: I don't think AJ wears underware, he is more of a "Frank the tank" and streaks 24/7 because of bonging way to much Motorhead beer and likes showing off that huge ass.

Question three...

A: Walk into a bar in Dusseldorf and loudly order the best in Dusseldorg a Kolsh :p Because you would definetly get popped if you said it otherwise. I actually like both and brew both styles.

Question four...

A: No, because it would not be a good sight, guys would go get the beer belly look to go with the thongs. Lets keep the thongs on little vampire princesses ;)

Question five...

A: Rob Zombie Living Dead Girl, because I like that song and your are my living dead girl (being a vampire and all) ;)

Question six...

A:BATMAN, because I can walk around saying "I'm Batman" plus vampire princess would not bite to hard on a fellow bat ;)

Question seven...

A: Chuck Norris of course, because the only reason mobs exist would be because I let them live.

Question eight...

A: I have never heard either sing thank goodness.

Question nine...

A: AJ, because I and a bunch of the others listening that he RICK ROLLED would get our revenge and that would be suitable revenge.

Question ten...

A: The Evil Cathederal, because it would be a comfortable date hunting your vampiress competition there.

Bonus Question...

A: Well because your the hottest little vampire princess in EU, everyone would be jelious seeing me hunting beside you.

Is it odd of me to chuckle at the "Modified Member" title under RavenJade's name?

Tippin'

Sometime people telling me that I am rude,but its just my English sux ,sry :(

Question one...

---> Huuuusk,why? to piss off people :laugh:

Question two....

---> Red :girl:

Question three...

---> F:cool:ck off , I`m happy :king:

Question four...

---> Sure ,why not :dance:

Question five...

---> Annie Lennox "Love Song For A Vampire" , because this is most beautiful song about vampires :vampire:

Question six...

---> I don't like superheroes ,they are stupid, but maybe my brain could be putted in robot body :scratch2:

Question seven...

---> Joan Severance , my favourite actress :tongue2:

Question eight...

---> aaa...who is this ? :dunno:

Question nine...

---> I still don`t know this guys ,but I remember an old story,maybe Sean Connery even told it "A man and a monkey walk into a bar...." , damn I forgot the end of the story :banghead:

Question ten...

---> Oil rig : desert , raising sun , trox stalker f:eyecrazy:cking someone in the background,lovely :sniper:

Bonus Question...

---> Just too have fun :inbed:

:laugh: some great answers.

I assume heart shaped pillows are banned? Just checking what I'm allowed to bring along if I can make it :D

:laugh: some great answers.

I assume heart shaped pillows are banned? Just checking what I'm allowed to bring along if I can make it :D

lol yes this is anti love.. no heart pillows for you this time, Nadie :p

Question one...

I’d love to be a Korwil.. Evil as hell, but very beautiful aswell.. For a kitty-cat Korwils are SO beautiful.. If only my human looks could resemble the same beauty.. (No its not a funny or silly answer, it might be cheesy, but it’s the best I could think of.

Question two....

I seriously have no idea, but with that bum, it’s GOT to be a size XXXL at least..

Question three...

Your mom! (With a squatter friend living on the couch for 6 days who says that constantly, it kinda gets to you.. AAAAARGH!!!)

Question four...

Why not?? I mean.. I don’t exactly find it sexy, but some men apparently likes to wear them (ive actually met one).. MAN THONGS IN EU!!! (and a “18+ Planet” on top of it, would be yummy)

Question five...

Just to piss you off: “The 69 Eyes – Dead Girls Are Easy” :p

Question six...

None.. Too much trouble being a superhero.. Sure.. the skills/abilities are cool (like super strength), but you never have a day off.. And I’m a very lazy person.. I’ll rather be ordinary and be able to sit in my chair a whole day without anyone counting on me.

Question seven...

I’d pick Kaley Cuoco to play Zume.. Why? Because she’s absolutely brilliant, and knows how to act more than one type of person.. (Okay, I LOVE her in The Big Bang Theory)

Question eight...

I don’t dare to answer that.. No matter who I pick, the other one is gonna slap me..

Question nine...

Most deffo AJ.. WHY you ask.. Because it’s AJ, and because he’s got the biggest bum in EU.. more room for Britney.. :p

Question ten...

Uhm……… If I could, I would exchange the Caraboks on the road you follow from Resolute Firebase to Celeste Harbour, with Oro’s and hunt with you along that road.. It’s well thought out, and the jungleish appearance makes it all secluded.. No one can hear you scream! :p

Bonus Question...

Because I’ve known you for SO long, and yet the only thing you and I have done together ingame is PARTY.. (But you gotta admit, that if you and I are just as good at hunting together as we are at partying together, it’s gonna be one hell of an awesome hunt!)

NO MAN THONGS!!! *moment over* ...that is all, carry on.

Is it odd of me to chuckle at the "Modified Member" title under RavenJade's name?

Tippin'

Hey you're supposed to play along and answer all the questions or would it be wrong of Kat & I to answer for you so you could win ^^ ....the date that is lol

Oops-"AHR Staff" as Kat just pointed out to me :duh:...well his answers woulda been funny anyhow...my bad ;) Good luck to everyone entering the contest!

Oh and plus Rep to RavenJade from the Motor Boating Chinesers for making a fun event :)

Last edited:
Question one...

I would have to say I would be a merp. I come out of nowhere, you can get away from me, and i'm horny :eyecrazy:

Question two....

Hopefully none as underwear are far to restricting. You need room to let yourself breathe.

Question three...

To Chuck Norris: Your a weak punk. You live because I allow it!

Question four...

We should not have man thongs in real life, let alone in game. Would you really want to be stuck in a permanent music video of LMFAO's "I'm sexy and I know it"?

Question five...

Apocalyptica - Path 2

Question six...

Grunge from Gen13. Dude can turn his body into anything he touches. Think about it, hard. Imagine all the fun you can have.....

Question seven...

Johhny Depp, cause hes the most ballsy Actor in Hollywood at the moment.

Question eight...

Neither...... But If I have to choose, I would say Blood since to a Vampire nothing sings better than Blood.

Question nine...

AJ would walk out with all of that. The tutu would be to help his crotch breathe since he isnt wearing any underwear, the fishnets to hide the fact he shaves his legs, and the Tattoo because "oops he did it again".

Question ten...

Space, it is perfectly Dark so don't have to worry about you catching on fire and turning into ashes. Also, can kill people out there. Honestly, what is more fun to a Vampire then hunting people?

Bonus Question...

Well, I don't want to win for the PED, that's for certain......
When hunting is a necessity, doing so with a fun partner makes the hunt more enjoyable.

Question one...

Second Entity. I like swords. And Light Saber’s

Question two....
What color are AJ's underwear today?

I pick white. Perhaps because its my favorite color.
Perhaps because it’s the result of blending all the colors in the spectrum.
Perhaps because any other answer would be yuk…

Question three...

Please don’t do that, it hurts. Please refer to question Eight.

Question four...

No. Inevitably some fool would want everyone to see him in public wearing them. Only them. And we do not want to steal AJ’s thunder. Do we not have enough problems with player retention already?

Question five...

Rock Candy by Montrose. Must be the Cherry Chapstick.

Question six...

The Phantom. Isn’t it obvious?

Question seven...

David Carradine. All that experience in the Kung Fu series walking around barefoot qualifies him.

Question eight...

Please refer to question three.

Question nine...

I pick AJ. My guess is that it was just “that” kind of bar and he is already running around in his underwear.

Question ten...

The nearest Graveyard. Wanted to show you off to my friends.

Bonus Question...

I think we would make a painfully beautiful couple. Of course you would be the beautiful part and I would be the painful part…
Think about it for a sec. We are both dead. It always pays to have something in common. No special insurance policies required, were both dead. We both like full moons. We both favor Halloween as a Holliday. We both like Castles. I prefer the attic and you prefer the crypt so there are no personal space issues. We both have issues with blood: you can’t get enough and I don’t have any. We both can fly…no air fare costs. The list goes on…

Last edited:
If I could say anything to anyone without getting bopped in the mouth: I would say Wildman – Enough with the freakin Dub!!

As you wish, tune in Friday and maybe Sat night for two marathons to rock you out! I also would never bop you in the mouth ;) When last DJ gets done mine till sunrise!!!!

Someone might have to cover my normal show Sat at 18:00 lol

Bump this up date RavenJade! Who knows you might like the Vamp side.. :wtg:

Question seven...

Divine ofc!

Dunno why?
Look up the movie "Pink Flamingos". ;)

Tippin'

I hate commercial holidays also , gl :)

Dating Raven

ok.. time to join in the fun;):yay:

Question one...

Morothead Royal... guess I had no choice:( , would have preferred a chirpy - everyone wants them, noone can find them, and you never know what's inside if you do;)

Question two....

pink or peach.. anything that will enhance the butt

Question three...

stop complaining, stop being jealous, join in and get happy

Question four...

ooh def a yes... men always want them.. so give them what they want, and let them see why it was a bad idea;) .. and to the guys that can pull it of.. nice eye candy for us girls.

Question five...

"I'm too Sexy for my shirt" .. (and clothes) .. no further comments needed

Question six...

Wonder Woman.. because everyone wonders if I'm a woman

Question seven...

couldn't find any "Royalty" to play me.. the queen had prior engagements
redheaded cute foxes were also scarce

Question eight...

never heard either sing, but if I had to pick I'd go for DJ Hyde....Hyden talents.

Question nine...

I'd be fair and give them each one.. see if they rise to the challenge .. Daggert gets the tutu.. would match his wings, Aj .. no brainer for the tattoo.. since it will enhance the bum..(and he is a fan)... so sorry David.. you get the fishnets;)

Question ten...

Magyars Castle at Nymphtown... suits us both.. in sooo many ways:D

Bonus Question...

because I have plenty of cherry chapstick to share;)

:girl:;)

Question one...

Hmm well let's see...def. not a castrated boorum...I love fresco's but I don't think I'd want to be a giant roach (unless we were talking about smoking roaches ;))...hmm this is a tough one...I could see myself as an argonaut since my hair grows too fast but that's way too much upkeep...I know! It'd be umbranoid. I could run around practically naked with a whip!

Question two....

What kind of questions is that? They don't make underwear that fits AJ...this is a trick question :wise: Now if you asked what color is the parachute he's wearing then I would answer, it's the multi-color rainbow one.

Question three...

Since when do I worry about not saying what I want to?...hmm...maybe that's why I get attacked often?

Question four...

Sure why not? Nothing can be worse than seeing aj502's avatar in a thong, let's not discriminate against the M avas.

Question five...

Godsmack - Vampires

Question six...

Wolverine is the man...the only problem is he's Canadian so I might have to re-think that and get back to you...

Question seven...

Hmm well after an hour of trying to figure this out I've come to the conclusion that Kiri is just too much of a bad ass to be played by any actress! The closest person I could come up with though is Michelle Rodriguez. She's short, dark haired and is always a cocky bitch in all the action movies she plays in.

Question eight...

Hmmmmmm I wouldn't know because I only listen to Ravenjade and aj502....my vote goes for aj! I've heard raven sing before :eyecrazy:

Question nine...

Can't be aj502, they don't make clothes that big and wouldn't have enough time to tattoo that on his bum. I think I could picture David getting shit faced drunk and walking outta the bar like that ;)

Question ten...

Well, last time we went hunting I got flashed everytime spiders globaled for us sooooooooooooo my vote goes there ;) What's more romantic than boobies?

Bonus Question...

I think the question is why wouldn't you want to go on a hunting date with me
:wtg:

1) If you could be any eu mob... what would it be and why? I'd be a Hussk and give no loot all the time, run around killing whoever i want (improved AI :D), or if i can be a new mob i'd take the form of MindArk employees to help relieve some frustration of players ;P

2) What color are AJ's underware today? Who's AJ? :?

3) Without fear of getting bopped in the mouth, if you could say anything to anyone right now, what would it be and why?

To a beautiful girl that walks out the church next to her newlywed: hey sexy, kiss me ;D (I skipped the serious things i was thinking of answering)

4) Should we have Man thongs in the game... ? why or why not? Ehm, no. Borat?

5) If you could pick a song that best describes me (RavenJade) what would it be and why? Fish beat me to it, so i'll take another ... everybody run, this is Raven hunting ;D

6) If you could be any superhero, who would you be and why? I have to think about that ... Neo? Goku? ...

7) If they were going to make a movie based on your EU ava.. what actor/actress would play you and why? Keanu Reeves or Kevin Costner or Emile Hirsch, because i like movies they played in.

8) Who sings better, DJ Blood or DJ Hyde? Dunno em so i'll pick another: Moby :p

9) If Daggert, David, and AJ walked into a bar.... who'd walk out only wearing a tutu, fishnets, and a tattoo of britney spears on their bum... and why? I mean seriously... WHY? :p If they had enough to drink, who wouldn't? :D It's why i don't drink alcohol ;P

10) I love all the "romantic" spots on EU... if you were to go on a hunting "date" with me... where would you take me and why? I used to lay down on the purple ground near Caravan, chatting, surrounded by snable, looking at the sky ... good memories :) ... not much of a hunt that though :D

11) Why do you want to win a hunting "date" with me? (no you cannot say for the ped... that part is obvious lol)
God, you're right, why do i want that, omg, let me out ;D ... I was forced, i have to make up for sending red lingery to the wrong person ;D

So far we have
Crusher
Nightmare
MourninStar
K-Max
Evil Aeon
Re Zume
Casper
Royal
Kiri
Daniel
lokia

in the running to win the hunting date, and Nadie promising to not bring any heart pillows on valentines.
I also have AJ and Hyde pouting that they can't enter because of my rules :p

All of your answers have been hilarious so far. There's still time for more entries though.
I've decided my party will most likely be on Jennifer's Island on Calypso. I'm also hoping to have some "boobie" prizes for people that show up at the Love Stinks party. It's going to be fun, I hope everyone can come, even if it's inbetween hunts :)

Last edited:
Question one...

well, I would either have to be a huusk (cause i never have loot) or a carabok (i don't hit very hard at all)

Question two....

This as everyone already knows is and has mentioned this is a trick question, underwear does not come in that size

Question three...

Never had any fear of getting bopped in the mouth for saying things, so guess it would be like I normally do and say whatever the hell I want to.

Question four...

Hell no. They should be illegal IRL too, and can someone tell that guy with the huge moobs down the beach to put on a shirt please.

Question five...

Well, I would just let you pick your own theme song, because I wouldn't want anyone to pick mine for me, so I shouldn't be telling others what theirs is.

Question six...

Do I have to be a superhero, can't I just stay home and play video games, or go out to the bar, or go out on a date. Superheros don't have time to do anything, cause they are always getting called away to save the world. I mean, how many dates did Peter Parker break with Mary Jane, why the hell would I want to never have a date, or do anything else.

Question seven...

Well, they wouldn't make a movie based on my ava, I'm way to much of a noob for that to happen.

Question eight...

Nightmare was right on this one, it's a date with Ravenjade contest so it would obviously be Ravenjade is the only correct answer to this one.

Question nine...

Well, the tutu and fishnets I can almost understand. The tattoo, WHY? I would think if your gonna get a tattoo you would get a good one, there is not enough alcohol..........

Question ten...

Well, I would take you up to the deepest darkest reaches of space on a Privateer built for 2, and I have plenty of cherry chapstick you can borrow :tongue2:

Bonus Question...

Now this is the question that almost stopped me from entering. Hunting those squid up in space takes alot more than 100 ped a piece, so I really am not entering for the ped. You would donate 100 ped of ammo for us each to shoot that leaves me donating about 900 ped of ammo for each of us. If I was entering for the ped, I would not be calculating which items to sell for this 1800 ped of ammo (we might get an hour or so on that) BTW will I need to supply you with RKs and wires too? I would do this to watch the swirlies while I'm repairing, since I don't get swirlies.

Yes, totally stupid, and lame questions... but it's my contest and I'll ask what I wanna :p
It's ok that your questions were totally stupid and lame, my answers were too, but it was kind of fun.

I'm never any good at contests, so I've decided to just vamp-nap the one and only vampire princess. Sorry guys! (and gals?)

Obie for Shobie

*constructing vamp-nap machine while chuckling maniacally*

Back