where can i use ultimate game card?

ur still here? :scratch2:

OH man... I tried those once and it was like $5 fee for every $25-30 I spent... LAME.

unfortunately the option to pay by Ultimate Game Card is gone I got stuck with $20 worth of cards I had planned to deposit myself. the fees were very high to use the card but it was still a nice option to have.

I have a couple myself I wanted to use in game :( Does anybody know why MA stopped accepting pay by cash deposit method?

even if you cant get a credit card a secured one would probably be cheaper to use and for functional all around

As far as I know MA never said why they were cancelling that method. UGC was nice in that I could just tell people to buy me that for a gift :) also fairly easy to get them from reward sites on the net.

Or, as I recently discovered. Ukash. Ukash has no fees and I get more ped than paying by card. Ofc that doesn't help the OP's problem of being stuck with useless vouchers.

I have a couple myself I wanted to use in game :( Does anybody know why MA stopped accepting pay by cash deposit method?

Do a Google Custom Search on the forum here (see link in top right corner under the search box) for 'Paybycash'.

From what I can see there's been quite a few issues with them over the years, including MA stating there were delays in receiving deposits made by that method. Perhaps MA found the cost of dealing with complaints simply wasn't worth keeping this deposit method ?

People would obtain the UGC's by completing offers for points but would use prepaid credit/debit cards so the offer would never be fully completed, only an initial small payment for whatever service/product they selected. They would get the points to redeem for the UGC's and convert it into PED on entropia to withdraw cash to their bank account. Basically this resulted in them spending about 20-25 dollars cash for 100 dollars in UGC's and in the process using multiple accounts as their accounts would get banned for not fulfilling the agreements on the offers that gave them the points. Due to entropias RCE(real cash economy) it enabled people to scam offers for UGC's and convert them into free REAL money. Now I can not confirm that entropia stopped accepting them due to this but I believe this is a highly probable reason.

Makes sense I earned quite a few by watching videos on various sites. But the issue you speak of is rather major of those sites. and sense it involves the cc company's, could be a lot of juice to ask MA to plug the hole.

Now I just get those sites to pay me paypal, and I spend it on crap on ebay instead of ped :(

Last edited:
Makes sense I earned quite a few by watching videos on various sites. But the issue you speak of is rather major of those sites. and sense it involves the cc company's, could be a lot of juice to ask MA to plug the hole.

Now I just get those sites to pay me paypal, and I spend it on crap on ebay instead of ped :(

The bolded part is what it should say. Goto Paypal and apply for the paypal debit card > link it to your EU account = PEDs. Problem solved. You should +rep me now :laugh:

~Danimal

Ultimate gamecard was too expensive to use anyway.. 25% was taken in fees... I tried to deposit a thousand ped, i got 750... 25 USD just to deposit.. No thanks

Back