Selling: Pet Deeds

Centurio

Old Alpha
Cornelius Centurio
I have 50 pet deeds that I have been saving for YEARS hoping that taming will come back. But alas, as I need some peds, I have decided to sell 25 of them. The other 25 I'm keeping no matter what (hoping I get some nice surprises when/if taming returns - kind of like opening Christmas presents as a kid! :laugh:)

So I have put some of the deeds up for sale in my shop (directions below.) I'll re-stock as they are sold and when the 25 are gone there will be no more. As the stock runs low the prices may rise.

DISCLAIMER - READ BEFORE YOU BUY!: As there is no taming/pet system now you can do nothing with these deeds; the only reason to have them is to hope that you will get a nice pet whenever the system returns. I was taming/training all different animals (Snable male, Snable female, Exas, and Daiks) of all different maturities; I used many pets of the highest maturities to advertise for my stores that I had at the time. But because the system is not now in game, it is impossible to tell from each deed what race or maturity it represents. So all is a gamble (but what isn't in Entropia! :wise: )

The store is Treasure Island Platinum Building, Block B, #3. Easy directions to the store: take any TP to the Treasure Island City TP. Turn South and head into the Platinum Building. As you enter the building turn right and head toward the Televator that is in the center of the building (it is surrounded by red staircases). You will see A Block on your left and C block on your right but head past them and to the Televator. As you reach the Televator bear left between the red staircases and Block B is up ahead. Go into the hallway for Block B and my store is right in the middle (look for the Reindeer Trophy head in the entrance.)

There's no price so I don't know how much is the pet deed.

There's no price so I don't know how much is the pet deed.

Sorry about that. The price is set, but because you can't see the info when you click on the deed (due to there being no pet system) you have to click "purchase item" to see the price. The purchase system asks for confirmation before you actually purchase the item, so that's when you see the price (confusing, I know :scratch2:). I wish it wasn't that way but MA still hasn't fixed it. Currently the price is set to 45 peds (plus 2.5% shop tax.)

I am also happy to do a direct trade with anyone who would feel more comfortable with that.

pets looking for a home (and a taming system!) :whip:

weekend pet bump :cowboy:

:monkey: Stocking the pet shop with 5 deeds at a time. They are going fast, get them while you can! :monkey:

:monkey: Stocking the pet shop with 5 deeds at a time. They are going fast, get them while you can! :monkey:

hmm i got more than 200 left where i know they where stalkers ....

maybe i should try to sell some too :confused:

what kinds?
:dunce:

what kinds?
:dunce:

there where just 3 kinds (4 if ya split snable in f and m )

exo , daiki and snable =) els we where not able to tame others ...

and nope for LT´s :X

bump for the ol' pet sale :bull:

got-2-feet-of-snow-last-Friday-and-lost-all-electricity-and-internet-until-last-night-BUMP! :censored:

Pet Deeds, get yer Pet Deeds here! :tiphat:

are pets returning soon? if they are I will :dance:

Back