Society
Raumschiff Titanic reloaded
Dark Zunami Angel
:rolleyes:

Well, nice update .. witeh the hair moveing.. and the eye blink, its sweet :D

BUUUUt...

.... AGAIN the beauty chairs not working!:laugh:

IF i wanna start... i get msg, i m not the owner.. :scratch:

and no reloging, also not caring the deed witeh you help. i tryed 2 diff places..

so again..

till a fix update i cant help anyone .. :computer: lets see how long it will take this time :thumbup:

I just bought a hair chair, LOL, it's gonna take me YEARS to skill in hairstyling :)
Boo.

Omg!

Zunami is my friend and a top stylist in game...
I had the chance to try styling when I was in the business (though never got close to her high level!) but the beauty bugs and lack of clients are what made me sell my chairs and skills.

This is truly disgraceful, MA! Instead of adding new hair movement, shouldn't you fix current bugs? Or at least make sure new stuff you add does not cripple a person's profession???!!! :eyecrazy:

Yep, I have the same problem on all my 3 chairs :( I have not been able to do a thing since v12.5 came in.

I sent in a suport case the first day, got the standard cut and paste answer that the appropiate departement would be informed.

I just hope it does not take them 6 months to get us back up and running, like it did when v10.0 and CE2 were first introduced *sigh*

Just crossing fingers it will work after update :ahh:

Altough I want to see it first :mad:

Jippiee

Well WOW!

Fixed :D :yay:

i had my first customer after update :wtg:

YAY im coming to see you after work want some stuff fixed or altered hehe ill be on at 9pm gmt

Back