Status
Please reply by conversation.

perry.elroy

Alpha
Society
Rotary International Entertainment
Perry foShizzle Elroy
Hello there,

may I get some input on how much you would pay for an unlimited ISIS LR32 these days?
Any comment on topic is welcome (and if you can´t resist... well, you know).

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Perry

Given the TT on the gun, and the very low markup of the L version of the gun (plus added efficiency), I expect it would be better to buy CLDs and shoot LR32 L.

So, I wouldn't pay TT+0 for it. I expect you could buy or sell one for around +2k/+3k though.

I completely agree with Jimmy. The reduced eco of the UL version combined with the extremely low MU on the L version makes this a collector's item and not practical for hunting. Hunter's value = less than TT. Collector's value = tt+1-2k IMO.

Hi Jimmy and Mekoides,

thanks for your input!

Given the TT on the gun, and the very low markup of the L version of the gun (plus added efficiency), I expect it would be better to buy CLDs and shoot LR32 L.

Interesting view, haven´t put too much thought into buying CLDs yet.

The reduced eco of the UL version combined with the extremely low MU on the L version makes this a collector's item and not practical for hunting.

So you both consider the 0.259 PEC decay advantage of limited over unlimited version to be that significant? Mind you this results in an extra 0.02 Dmg/PEC per shot with an 106 amplifier (according to entropiawiki.com and if I got it correct).

Cheers,

Perry

Last edited:
Well, as somebody who actually hunts with LR32(L) and uses up at least 2 guns worth in a week, I would be surprised if I would be able to acquire one for less than +1K, and that would also incidentally be the MU that gets paid back in a year.

So I think that +1K is the rock bottom price for it. 1.5K - 2K would be a more reasonable estimate.

So I think that +1K is the rock bottom price for it. 1.5K - 2K would be a more reasonable estimate.

Hi remontoire,

thanks for your thoughts. Actually, you all are not too far apart with your estimates.

Cheers,

Perry

Had one before and honestly it was a pos, but that was before tiering came along. I think thats an added benefit vs using (L) as it would be difficult and more expensive to find and use tiered (L) version. Oh yeah my guess is +3k

Nuisance factor of the (L) and convenience of continual resurection with tiers plays a big part.
I'm speculating somewhere between 2K -3K not that I need the item.
Interesting valuation given the amount of alternatives.

Love ya mug Akillie ;)

So you both consider the 0.259 PEC decay advantage of limited over unlimited version to be that significant?

Well, it depends on which loot theory you believe. My best times have always been whilst being relatively economy conscious so yes, I believe the extra dmg/pec you get from the L version is significant. And assuming you pay 105% for the L version, that puts its decay effectively up to 3.244 PEC which is still quite a bit less than the UL one.

Well, as somebody who actually hunts with LR32(L) and uses up at least 2 guns worth in a week, I would be surprised if I would be able to acquire one for less than +1K, and that would also incidentally be the MU that gets paid back in a year.

Well, even if you disregard the dmg/pec gains above, buying the L gun will require an investment of say 3500 PED in tt and let's say 1500 PED in markup. So 5000 PED in total. If you're doing that to save 1000 PED of markup a year, you'd get more from investing the 5k PED in CLDs by the looks of it.

Obviously there's risks associated with that, and there's other convenience benefits from having an UL gun. But I'd go with the CLDs.

So you both consider the 0.259 PEC decay advantage of limited over unlimited version to be that significant? Mind you this results in an extra 0.02 Dmg/PEC per shot with an 106 amplifier (according to entropiawiki.com and if I got it correct).

Yes. I believe in hunting as eco as possible (given the funds available). Assuming an A106, and a 105% markup on the (L) version, dmg/pec for (L) is 2.893 and dmg/pec for UL is 2.879. A 0.014 pec per shot difference in favor of (L).

If you count one a106 amp as a "run" (2006 total shots), you are saving 28.084 pecs per run even after paying markup. If you can get the gun for a lower MU, the savings is even greater. Even if you only do 5 runs per week (I consider this low if you're considering buying UL), you will save 73.0184 peds (not pecs) per year. That's a savings on top of not having 5k tied up in the gun's TT and MU.

Pricecheck

I recently paid TT + 3500 for a tier 4 LR32 (click if you wish.) As has been noted, constantly being tier 4, with a good mix of enhancers the way I want them and not having to run to and from the auction, is a real bonus. I feel that this gun is worth every penny I paid for it, and to those who say otherwise i.e. it's worth + 1 to 2k, I'd say 'Can you actually find one for sale at less than +3k?'
I'm aware that there is one on auction right now with a start bid of + 2.9k, but it's almost full TT of 6.5k and that is somewhat a handicap, when selling.
Just my two PECS. Boo.

Edit: these are the stats, with a mix of damage and accuracy enhancers, an A104 and a bullseye 4-> (click please.)

If you don't notice, the critical: 14/14 (sic) means a critical and sometimes 3 in a row against almost every mob, with few misses, being maxxed SIB.

Last edited:
Good morning,

very interesting thoughts in here! We did some number crunching, were discussing investment opportunities and even loot theories have been mentioned.

That´s why I made this thread, to find out what you might be willing to pay for this gun. And I´m aware that there often are mismatches between buyer´s and seller´s ideas of the right price ;)

Let´s go on, if you like!

Cheers,

Perry

Hello Perry,

dunno if u have seen it already, there´s a UL LR32 Tier 3 in auction for SB 2900 and BO 3000 PED.

Someone also bought this month a LR32 Tier2 for 3k PED and this day a Tier 4 for 1900 PED according to MU history.

________

My guess, it´s around 1-3k PED, not more.

Hello Perry,

dunno if u have seen it already, there´s a UL LR32 Tier 3 in auction for SB 2900 and BO 3000 PED.

Someone also bought this month a LR32 Tier2 for 3k PED and this day a Tier 4 for 1900 PED according to MU history.

Hi Mr. Nussenknack,

yes, we were only talking, but some LR32-owners created some facts this weekend:
The tier 4 LR32 was listed at +2.4k buyout, taken off and relisted at +1.9k. It got then sold immediately, pity I was at work at that time.

Cheers,

Perry

. It got then sold immediately, pity I was at work at that time.
That was me, I have never been patient, that's why my EU life costs me so much. Indeed it was a great pity if you would have given me an extra 500ped :/ I have given the link in my post above to where I bought the gun and it shows how much I lost (ouch).
I constantly say tho' (to keep myself sane) "~ 90 USD per week, is less than many of my friends spend in the pub, and I have more fun."
Currently, I have friended a re-seller, and am bartering with him to try and buy my old booth back for roughly what I sold it, cos he has listed it about 5 or 6 times, no success obviously and this time he may have to take a loss. I have noticd, these same re-sellers seem to absolutely never let anything go thru' auction at a low price. Due to trying to make a profit from anything and everything, I digress, but I'm assuming a re-seller bought my gun when it was relisted, instantly.
Boo.

edit: it was relisted at a lower price as it did not sell within 2 hours at the first price.

Last edited:
No new info it seems, but we should have a concise view what it should be worth at the moment.

Thread can be closed, thank you all for your input!

Cheers,

Perry

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back