Uber: 19720 Aurli

Rukin

Alpha
I was hunting Aurli and loot was poor so thought I'd switch to kreltin in Dome 2. I looked at the clock and realized it was 1:30am so was about to log off and to go to bed and thought hey there is one random aurli over there and so on the last kill of the night boom!

My first 1k+ hunting loot. I can't believe it :yay:

Special thanks to Rick England for getting me up there for your very fun birthday hunt. This wouldn't have happened otherwise.

Big gz man! Couldn't have gone to a more deserving avatar!

Menace

Congratz Very Nice Kill... :yay::yay:

What a way to get your first uber loot, congratulations!!! :woot:

Gratz :)

Every time I am up there I love killing those random displaced ones in the hope they might have run off witht he loot for neighbouring dome. Nice one :)

Congrats man!

There are nice guys in EU, and there are truely fantastic gents. Jon mate you are a gentlemen, and as one of nicest souls in EU your 19k hit was deserved big time. I remember the ped you dumped into Levi's when they first arrived on planet looking for that uber. So very happy for you!!

Sure we dumped a TON of ped in dome-4 for what was my RL and EU birthday, probably easy 20K between us (I can hear Trina and Fort shouting..."and the rest Rick")...lol. Was a real shame MA didn't drop us a hof...but hey used to that. However we did light-up chat with loads of globs.

I don't know if getting an uber loot is pure luck...or "you were due". I'd like to think it happened becasue it was well due Jon, everyone in JB has a big smile for you.

May there be many more for you. Careful now over the next two weeks :)

Rick.

Last edited:
finaly loot goes where its must!

Heya JBR...

When i logged in and i saw your name on the hoff-list i was near to call you RL. Than we saw that's your Nap time:)) So '' S'' and I decided to wait your post up here and say all the best wishes to our good friend. Finaly we see that MA pays for somebody whom deserv it high time . Good-active-fair player also a good RL body.

Waiting you in-game to GZ-you, ofc i promissed that i wont do till you don't hit bigger than 3k:) So now it's time '' high time ''

Kiss n Hugs NRJ and handshake from Steven.

dairm nice 1! big big gratz

Huge gz my friend!!!! :yay:

:yay:Gratz:yay:

GZ cK ! :yay:

Awesome mate! Big gratz and well deserved :yay:

Thats a one fat aurli. Huge gratz :yay:

................Gratz ;)

Back