Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    :O
    Society
    Freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images

Outposts on Eudoria

I have always complained about how auctioneers and such are spread out over the continent at Outposts, making towns useless and deserted since there are so few reasons to go there.

However. I was exploring Eudoria today and was positively suprised when i died and ended up at an outpost without an auctioneer And it was not one of those regular round service-centers.

Are there auctioneers all over the place as usual and this was just an oddy? Or have they listened to my and others complaints? :P

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JakkDanielsz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have always complained about how auctioneers and such are spread out over the continent at Outposts, making towns useless and deserted since there are so few reasons to go there.

However. I was exploring Eudoria today and was positively suprised when i died and ended up at an outpost without an auctioneer And it was not one of those regular round service-centers.

Are there auctioneers all over the place as usual and this was just an oddy? Or have they listened to my and others complaints? :P
    There are outposts that not only dont have an auctioneer, but dont have storage. For example there is one just north of Hadesheim Crater (Sten's Outpost?) and another east of Port Atlantis near the Daikiba herd.

MindArk Official
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
    Blog Entries
    Images
    In a recent VU note, they explained that they are remaking outposts (and removing reduntant outposts) I believe it is a step in the right direction

Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    RESETTLEMENT UPDATE
    Some redundant shop containers have been removed and others have been visually overhauled. This is an ongoing process and is only partially completed in this release.
    Community liaison in charge of player-developer communications.
    If you have feedback or questions, please make a thread about it.

I do not handle support issues and will generally not answer forum private messages.
    This account was made official on June 15th, 2016. Posts from before this date are not official.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    :O
    Society
    Freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    In a recent VU note, they explained that they are remaking outposts (and removing reduntant outposts) I believe it is a step in the right direction

WOO nice one!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    What they should do... instead of removing outposts... is take those CALYPSO LAND DEEDS and put the lands that are up for grabs underneath the outposts... and treat them like normal upgradeable LAs.