Outposts on Eudoria

JakkDanielsz

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
:O
I have always complained about how auctioneers and such are spread out over the continent at Outposts, making towns useless and deserted since there are so few reasons to go there.

However. I was exploring Eudoria today and was positively suprised when i died and ended up at an outpost without an auctioneer :wtg: And it was not one of those regular round service-centers.

Are there auctioneers all over the place as usual and this was just an oddy? Or have they listened to my and others complaints? :p

I have always complained about how auctioneers and such are spread out over the continent at Outposts, making towns useless and deserted since there are so few reasons to go there.

However. I was exploring Eudoria today and was positively suprised when i died and ended up at an outpost without an auctioneer :wtg: And it was not one of those regular round service-centers.

Are there auctioneers all over the place as usual and this was just an oddy? Or have they listened to my and others complaints? :p

There are outposts that not only dont have an auctioneer, but dont have storage. For example there is one just north of Hadesheim Crater (Sten's Outpost?) and another east of Port Atlantis near the Daikiba herd.

In a recent VU note, they explained that they are remaking outposts (and removing reduntant outposts) :) I believe it is a step in the right direction

RESETTLEMENT UPDATE
Some redundant shop containers have been removed and others have been visually overhauled. This is an ongoing process and is only partially completed in this release.

What they should do... instead of removing outposts... is take those CALYPSO LAND DEEDS and put the lands that are up for grabs underneath the outposts... and treat them like normal upgradeable LAs.

;) :)

Back