Help: I'm Looking for the Right Mentor

Raven ACE Nine
Hello all!

My name is Andy, but you all can call me ACE. I am from the East Coast of the US. Just finishing my training at Calypso Gateway and waiting for the planet to download, I am ready to hit EU head on. I am asking around for someone who might be interested in mentoring me. First and foremost, I plan on being a non-depositer. I understand that this is next to impossible(and many depositors are opposed to it) but I am willing to give it enormous effort. It's not that I can't afford to deposit, but that I enjoy attempting the impossible and want to try a little experiment. If this game truly exceeds my expectations, or I completely fail my attempt, I will deposit. But I don't care if I have to sweat and collect dung for half a year before I see any gain, I will try to work my way up. Hunting, mining, and crafting seem like good fun but my interest is in something a little different. Such as trading, event planning, and other services. This is the type of mentor I am looking for.

Let me know if anyone has the interest(and patience) for mentoring someone like myself who is a fast and eager learner, business manager, and friendly n00b :cool:

Thanks!
ACE

Best luck with your Calypso Arrival!
Depending on the time zone I'd be glad to pick you as disciple

Well that was a quick response! And thank you. I am in the same time zone as New York City, currently 12am here. What kind of work do you do in EU?

Last edited:
That's kind of a diferent timezone from me.
But I'll give you a heads up, this isn't as easy as it sounds,
you'll need a lot of patience and hours a day to make it work that way

Hello all!

My name is Andy, but you all can call me ACE. I am from the East Coast of the US. Just finishing my training at Calypso Gateway and waiting for the planet to download, I am ready to hit EU head on. I am asking around for someone who might be interested in mentoring me. First and foremost, I plan on being a non-depositer. I understand that this is next to impossible(and many depositors are opposed to it) but I am willing to give it enormous effort. It's not that I can't afford to deposit, but that I enjoy attempting the impossible and want to try a little experiment. If this game truly exceeds my expectations, or I completely fail my attempt, I will deposit. But I don't care if I have to sweat and collect dung for half a year before I see any gain, I will try to work my way up. Hunting, mining, and crafting seem like good fun but my interest is in something a little different. Such as trading, event planning, and other services. This is the type of mentor I am looking for.

Let me know if anyone has the interest(and patience) for mentoring someone like myself who is a fast and eager learner, business manager, and friendly n00b :cool:

Thanks!
ACE

You can try the impossible even if you deposit:
Step 1.
You can deposit 10$ or so and try to make them last you a month, I'll tell you is next to impossible :), but you have some fun doing it instead of collecting dung.
Step 2.
If you succeed, Step 1, then you can start depositing 100$/month, get a bigger gun, go for bigger mobs, you'll have the same "fun" trying to make your peds last for a month.
Step 3.
If you succeed the 100$/month mission you are already good, very good I would say, you should try crafting, here the possibilities are Unlimited, you can deposit as much as you want and try not losing it all.

Welcome and Good luck!

Hi, there ACE.

I'd be glad to pick you up as a disciple.

My qualifications are the following:

- Timezone: -3 UTC (same as NY)
- Playing EU for my 7th year now
- Never deposited
- Only had to do free activities for the first few weeks of play, then proceeded to become an established hunter/miner (without getting lucky with an early lucky huge loot, either)

The only problem is that I'm currently on Rocktropia, so we'd have to work something out to meet up, if necessary.

Hope to hear from you in the future.

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
I would be happy to mentor you as well...

I am a profiting non-depositor from California.

More info can be found in game mentor registry

<--

Hi Guys!

After a long learning experience of playing all day I have found myself a mentor. If you would still like to help me through the long learning process that would be greatly appreciated. You can PM me in EU if you would like. I thank you all kindly for the responses!

Thanks again!
ACE:cool:

Welcome to the game. Using the forums already puts you a step above the rest. And since the only way to guarantee profit is to extract it from the playerbase (since MA has its losses well-guarded and calculated), then that puts you closer to making PED.

Best luck with your Calypso Arrival!
Depending on the time zone I'd be glad to pick you as disciple

This is the most cheap BA(stard):) So he can teach you how to play eco ;)

Im a non-depositer and my mentor (or was), Ethan Ace Smith is really cool, hes awesome and deposits very little. He also lives on the east coast and helps for no gain (he mentored me when their were no mentor gifts and expected nothing in return). Hes mainly a hunter/pilot now but hes still able to help. Pm me for more info XD

Love the attitude

Hi Ace

I went for close to a year without depositing. I would enjoy watching you gain the skills while hanging on to your bux.

I am in Mountain Time - look me up and friend me if you would like a low key mentor who has fun with the game.

Cheer,
Dancer

:wtg:

Back