Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Mikaile 'Mik' Thereader
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

One Time Free Bismark Mothership Rides!

Hi Guys and Gals,

I started a talk show for Noobs geared towards learning about the game. It airs every week at Midnight MA Time Sundays on Atlas Haven Radio. I bring on vetecran players to share info and tidbits of secrets to being sucessful in the game.

If anything, you will learn something you didn't know!

*** Very Important Info ***

This Sunday, March 11th, starting at 00:00 Midnight MA Time there is a ONE-TIME-ONLY free event aboard the Bismark! I will be broadcasting live from this event!

The Bismark Mothership is offering free rides to those who want to experience space. The cool thing about Motherships is that you can log out during your journey and all your loot is safe!!! Then when you log back in, you are at your destination. No need to worry about Pirates! The pilot coordinates the arrival announcement via Ventrilo or Skype so you know when you arrive, and are safe to log back in to the game.

Using warp it only takes about two minutes to travel from Calypso to Arkadia for example...

How is this going to work, you ask???

1) Meet at Twin Peaks.... 2) Join the Bismark... 3) Depart for Space! The Bismark will be stopping at each space station for about an hour, then going on to the next stop. The Bismark will make two circuits... free of charge! Each departure is open to the first 40 people!

Please Note: For those of you who do not know, there is a 7 PED fee to TP down to Planet from each Space Station. Often you can find someone with a smaller ship to take you down cheaper, but that is not guaranteed during this event. The space between Space Station and Planet are PVP so if you have a large amount of loot be prepared to pay 7 PED to MA to make it to Planet safely.

If you listen in while I am on, I take requests... for songs or questions for the talk show - I want to know what you want to know, so I know what to ask my guests~!

Of course you can PM me in game, but you can also Skype me.

Search Name: AHR Mikaile

== OR ==

mikaile.thereader

You can also fill out my request form... found on my new website!

Thanks!!!

Mikaile
    Last edited by mikaile; 03-09-2012 at 17:50.
    Owner Hidden Fortunes and Treasures, Celeste Harbor, Arkadia
    Owner Calypso Charms, Twin Peaks Mall

Mikaile's YouTube and Mikaile's Web Site

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Mikaile 'Mik' Thereader
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

Free Bismark Mothership Rides... safe from Pirates!

Hi Guys and Gals,

I started a talk show for Noobs geared towards learning about the game. It airs every week at Midnight MA Time Sundays on Atlas Haven Radio. I bring on vetecran players to share info and tidbits of secrets to being sucessful in the game.

This Sunday, March 11th, starting at 00:00 Midnight MA Time there is a ONE-TIME-ONLY free event aboard the Bismark! I will be broadcasting live from this event!

The Bismark Mothership is offering free rides to those who want to experience space. The cool thing about Motherships is that you can log out during your journey and all your loot is safe!!! Then when you log back in, you are at your destination. No need to worry about Pirates! The pilot coordinates the arrival announcement via Ventrilo or Skype so you know when you arrive, and are safe to log back in to the game.

Using warp it only takes about two minutes to travel from Calypso to Arkadia for example...

1) Meet at Twin Peaks.... 2) Join the Bismark... 3) Depart for Space! The Bismark will be stopping at each space station for about an hour, then going on to the next stop. The Bismark will make two circuits... free of charge! Each departure is open to the first 40 people!

Please Note: For those of you who do not know, there is a 7 PED fee to TP down to Planet from each Space Station. Often you can find someone with a smaller ship to take you down cheaper, but that is not guaranteed during this event. The space between Space Station and Planet are PVP so if you have a large amount of loot be prepared to pay 7 PED to MA to make it to Planet safely.

If you listen in while I am on, I take requests... for songs or questions for the talk show - I want to know what you want to know, so I know what to ask my guests~!

== OR ==

mikaile.thereader

Thanks!!!

Mikaile
    Last edited by mikaile; 03-09-2012 at 18:50.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Mikaile 'Mik' Thereader
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

Free Bismark Rides... Safe From Pirates!

Hi Guys and Gals,

== OR ==

mikaile.thereader

Thanks!!!

Mikaile
    Last edited by mikaile; 03-09-2012 at 17:49.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Beanie Bugbear Adamski
    Society
    Synergen
    +rep for great idea :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Profit View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it an exploit? Apparently not.
    Are you an asshole for taking advantage of the loophole? Yes.
    Can you live with that? Who cares, you're an asshole!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Narfi Hungry Willem
    Society
    Lost Renegades
    Images
    safe from Pirates!
    Does this mean your society leadership has changed its stance on endorsing piracy and dismissed the active pirates from you ranks?

IMO you can't have your cake and eat it too.

I hope you are legit, and if so, then good luck with your new services.

narfi

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Mikaile 'Mik' Thereader
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by narfi View Post
    Does this mean your society leadership has changed its stance on endorsing piracy and dismissed the active pirates from you ranks?

IMO you can't have your cake and eat it too.

I hope you are legit, and if so, then good luck with your new services.

narfi
    Hi Narfi, thanks for your response. I want you to know this event is legit and I was not aware you got PVP'd in space until I mentioned this post to other Soc members.

All players need to keep in mind that piracy is PVP plain and simple -the same as on any planet. You of all people know this first-hand.

What the Bismark is offering is an affordable way to avoid PVP in space for players. I will go back and edit my post to reflect the 7 PED charge to TP down to Planet to avoid the PVP between space station and planet.

Again, I appreciate your concern and thank you for raising a valid point to help the Bismark's cause.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Narfi Hungry Willem
    Society
    Lost Renegades
    Images
    I think you missed my point. It has nothing to do with me, the past is the past. (you can ask sakuba if I have in any way held a grudge or damaged his business after the way I was treated by your leadership)

But.
    fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
    It is a blatant conflict of interest for a society to be offering 'safe flights' while glamorizing piracy.
    I promote a number of motherships services on Rocktropia since it is a remote location and people often need information on both scheduled and vip flights.

So I was asking if your policy's have changed. (from your response I am assuming not)

Hopefully you understand what I am trying to say and reflect on the implications of what you need to do to properly run an honest Mothership business in this universe.

narfi

ps. your passengers don't need to pay 7ped tp fees if you back the MS up to the server line bordering the Planet. They can fly out of the ship and emediatly get the 'do you want to land on xxx planet' message.

Slayer
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Teacher Capital
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Threads merged

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Art of War
    Images
    YARRRRRRRR

Feel free to bring all your stackables on our free 'safe' service provided by the band of pirates

Banned
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Uniqu3 View Post
    YARRRRRRRR

Feel free to bring all your stackables on our free 'safe' service provided by the band of pirates

-Bemo-

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast