Everyone Was a Newbie Once

Raven ACE Nine
Hello all,

I would just like to say something real quick. I am a newbie. A non-depositing, greenhorn, NEWBIE. And I admit it. I have been playing on EU for 2 days(straight) but still learning fast. The game is fascinating to me. But what is even more fascinating to me, is the respect I have been given from almost every player(granted not very many) that I have come across in the game. Coming in, I thought everyone would hate on me because I was completely clueless and won't deposit, tell me to go away, and even try to take advantage of me. But I was seriously wrong. Everyone is very helpful and willing to guide me if I ask.

With other online games I have played, all the pros sh*t on the newbies and think they are so much cooler and better. Maybe the difference is that EU is so unique or that the game is actually very hard to start, I'm not sure. But everyone was a newbie at some point and I appreciate that people in EU understand that. Noobs are the future of any game. MUCH RESPECT GUYS!

Definitely an awesome start to my newest addiction! :cool:
:end rant:

ACE
(P.S. I'm up $1, I'd say not bad for 2 days, non-depo)

good to hear. Welcome!
If u continue, u will have a lot of fun the first year when everything is new and your skills increase fast.
At least it was for me back in 07/08.
Never had that much fun and never will again Im almost sure of, unless something strange happens.
GL!

Hello all

Hi and welcome to the forum and to the game :)

(P.S. I'm up $1, I'd say not bad for 2 days, non-depo)

So so... :)

Once you get bored with sweating, try walking around in the wilderness and looking at the ground, you may find some valuable natural stones like Rutol (0.86 PED per 1 unit) for example.

These stones (and fruits and dung) are only visible when you are not running and at a distance of about 4 to 5 meters from your avatar, so go to 3rd person view and set the camera to look straight down (observe the radar to avoid red dots).

"Oh yeah, I won´t deposit" - The day´s coming u start to depo if u´re a real EU maniac, wahaaha :vampire:

Anyway welcome to EU, one hell of a awesome ride!

Don´t believe anyone who´s saying it s.cks, cause those guys are all coming back soon or later.

:naughty:

Last edited:
welcome and +rep for a positive post :)

won't depo .. i remember this ... 5 days later i made a bank transfer and another 6-8 days later i was rich "lol"

gl and much fun

Welcome to the forum!

Get rich or die trying:laugh:

Welcome to the game :)
Were all still Newbies, anyone who tells you differently is not to be trusted :p

I started non-depo 4yrs ago and am still having a blast (on a regular depo schedule now though)

good luck and have fun :)

narfi

ps. How did you find out about the game? I always am curious how people find us here.

There is the advantage, in this game, that annoying 12 year old kids don't have credit cards. The ones that do play get bored and give up fast. So in general you get a more mature community (most of the time :p )

I was never a newbie. I was born into uberness!!!!

:cool:

But seriously, welcome aboard. It's nice to hear from new players that are enjoying themselves. :yup:

There is the advantage, in this game, that annoying 12 year old kids don't have credit cards.
The ones that do play get bored and give up fast.
once they realize that they are not going become rich :D
So in general you get a more mature community (most of the time :p )
Very true.

Welcome to our world btw , great to see a new keen player.

Hey guys thanks for the welcomes to the game. I found out from a friend who is going to business school and I guess his teacher mentioned it. Been having some major log in problems but other than that everything's going good!

I was never a noob! Would a noob challenge all the riggers with a mann mph? I think not.(kidding noob forever and liking it)

My advice to you is go exploring on your own! Every red dot is an obstacle, every area a new experience!(if you get stuck anyone would probably help you out and if not calypso rescue team will, check out their webbsite on the client loader)

and take it from someone who's taken almost every teleporter by foot... It is 10 times as fun and I'm veeery sure you can find someone who will happily take you on an old-school tp running,Gunz blazing mobs falling!.. Not these fancy flying runs we use now.

Other then that if you have any questions you can always send me a pm here and enjoy your stay.

That is why we call you johanoob :cool:

Welcome to the game ACE :yay: gimmie a shout if you see me ingame if you want :silly2:

No one can say Johan in oz so down here I'm John or Jo :laugh:
Some people calls me Tjohan aswell cuz I say tjo when I greet people.

Respect for having the attention-span to play without depo. Most people don't have it (I know I don't).

Ya most everyone treats new players pretty well in EU just as long as there is no begging for PED and you respect other peoples playing fun.

Welcome to EU

I'm always willing to help new starters with advice, although a request from a noob generally goes something like this.

Rick at Neas doing some sweating to relax after hunting.

ding..PM

Noob: Hi
Rick: Hi (long wait)
Noob: You look rich
Rick: thank you, but not really
Noob: I was just wondering if you might have some gun or item you dont need
Rick: I tt most things I don't need
Noob: Could you possibly spare a few ped for some ammo
Rick: I have been known to give stuff anyway in the past, but too many pro beggers in game these days
Noob: lol
Rick: ever tried sweating won't take long to save a few ped
Noob: So...do you have some ammo you could give me
Rick: I'm sweating for ammo myself (well they don't need to know I doing it for fun)
Noob: more charming..starts.
Rick: Do you know that begging is considered rude in-game?
Noob: ohh I'm not begging, just trying to make use of things you might not want.
RICK: F*** O**

Welcome to EU... I am, Xavior Target Technosplurg, and I am an EU addict.

I'm always willing to help new starters with advice, although a request from a noob generally goes something like this.

Rick at Neas doing some sweating to relax after hunting.

ding..PM

Noob: Hi
Rick: Hi (long wait)
Noob: You look rich
Rick: thank you, but not really
Noob: I was just wondering if you might have some gun or item you dont need
Rick: I tt most things I don't need
Noob: Could you possibly spare a few ped for some ammo
Rick: I have been known to give stuff anyway in the past, but too many pro beggers in game these days
Noob: lol
Rick: ever tried sweating won't take long to save a few ped
Noob: So...do you have some ammo you could give me
Rick: I'm sweating for ammo myself (well they don't need to know I doing it for fun)
Noob: more charming..starts.
Rick: Do you know that begging is considered rude in-game?
Noob: ohh I'm not begging, just trying to make use of things you might not want.
RICK: F*** O**

I usually tell them their neighbour is probably more likely to lend them 1$ them a complete stranger and tell them to go annoy him instead

Back