HELP: Errors and Reactivation

Raven ACE Nine
Hello all,

Third day playing and already having problems. EU keeps giving me the error that it is under maintainence or updating when I try to log in. Usually I'll wait a half hour then it lets me on. Then the last time in-game I had a problem where an item was unable to be seen by a trader in the window. I tried putting it into storage but it became locked in my inventory with the symbol of a lock. Can't even look up item info. Then I lost connection, tried logging in, and another error came on saying I needed to reactivate my account. So I reactivated and still says maintainence error. What should I do? Send support case to MA? Will I have to start the game over or reinstall the client? I dont feel like waiting another 24 hours for everything to download again.

BTW I have a slow 1mbps ISP connection, and lost power at my house probably ten times while in-game to lose connection. As far as I can tell I have all system requirements for medium settings.

Help please and thank you,
ACE

Hello all,

Third day playing and already having problems. EU keeps giving me the error that it is under maintainence or updating when I try to log in. Usually I'll wait a half hour then it lets me on. Then the last time in-game I had a problem where an item was unable to be seen by a trader in the window. I tried putting it into storage but it became locked in my inventory with the symbol of a lock. Can't even look up item info. Then I lost connection, tried logging in, and another error came on saying I needed to reactivate my account. So I reactivated and still says maintainence error. What should I do? Send support case to MA? Will I have to start the game over or reinstall the client? I dont feel like waiting another 24 hours for everything to download again.

BTW I have a slow 1mbps ISP connection, and lost power at my house probably ten times while in-game to lose connection. As far as I can tell I have all system requirements for medium settings.

Help please and thank you,
ACE

1 mbit should be enough to play, if you have connection problems it is very likely your router.
You may have to forward the posts manually, maybe someone has a link to the page with the settings.

1 mbit should be enough to play, if you have connection problems it is very likely your router.
You may have to forward the posts manually, maybe someone has a link to the page with the settings.

It has happened at two locations both with 1mbps. So must be my computer right? or something to do with it crashing a bunch? I have a Dell Inspiron 1420, intel core duo 1.8ghz, windows 7, 3072mb ram, with directX 11

okay so i lowered the speed in the client viewer tools, and allowed EU to go through my firewall, but still having some major problems. going to wait until im at my normal location before i mess with port forwarding settings. i feel like it is getting worse. and i sent a support case to EU as well. thanks for the help

It probably is a bad connection, but if you haven't done it yet, repair your installation in Client loader > tools. Always do this after a new installation and doing it after updates isn't a bad idea either.

Back