Selling: Herman ASI-20 Smuggler tier 4.7 (might rise)

Kattfres

Old Alpha
Filip f3f18 Andersson
It's tier 5 now!

Hello, I'm taking offers on this nice sib gun. TT will be around minimum TT (~800 ped). Compare that to UL HL6 and HL8 with 4k and 5k min TT :)

5 damage enhancers + beast = 89.5 damage
0 enhancers + beast = 66 damage)
54 attacks/min
33m range

I might accept items as well, so don't be shy.

BO: +5500 (6300 ped total)

Last edited:
I thought the Herman ASI series pistols were BLP? :scratch2: Am I missing something here?... HL6 and HL8 are Laser that I know for sure...

~Danimal

I thought the Herman ASI series pistols were BLP? :scratch2: Am I missing something here?... HL6 and HL8 are Laser that I know for sure...

~Danimal

Yeah, but this gun is between those 2 guns when it comes to dps so I thought it was a pretty fair comparison anyways :) And not everyone cares if it's laser or blp, but yeah you are right.

Emik t10 has 3900-ish min TT, maybe thats a better comparison :)

Thx for bumping my thread again btw ;)

Yeah, but this gun is between those 2 guns when it comes to dps so I thought it was a pretty fair comparison anyways :) And not everyone cares if it's laser or blp, but yeah you are right.

Emik t10 has 3900-ish min TT, maybe thats a better comparison :)

Thx for bumping my thread again btw ;)

You may be correct in that the asi-20 is in between these two weapons.. it is like comparing apples to oranges. They both may be fruit but are totally different. Thanks for clearing that up though I thought I was off my rocker for a second! ;)

P.S. Free bumps until you say no more ..

~Danimal

It'd always be good to have a price range to have in mind!

Yea, my offer is tt+0,15 ped :eyecrazy:

Please mention an expected minimum price else we're wasting time.

Added BO, keep the offers coming.

i am assuming this is the one that sold on auction a few weeks ago for +4.8k?

it had been re-listed loads of times from +7k down to +4.8 then eventually sold

it have between hl6 and hl8 damage, - is that with or without damage enhancers insertet in the tier slots?

I'll offer TT + 3k.

Any room to negotiate on price or are you firm on your current MU?

Any room to negotiate on price or are you firm on your current MU?

Send me an offer that satisfies you, and I will accept or neglect :) You can PM or send in here if you want.

Back