Man or Woman?

Raven ACE Nine
Ok how many of these sexy ladies are actually men sitting behind the keyboard? just curious, feels strange to find out youve been hitting on a man... :duh:

ACE

lol @ admitting to hitting on a female avi in a video game

about 94% are men. I heard female armour used to be cheaper years ago.

My first ava was female due to cheaper armor.

Secondly, hitting on girls on a video game? Theres so many girls out there.

M.M.O.R.P.G. -> Many Men Online Role Playing Girls

Ok how many of these sexy ladies are actually men sitting behind the keyboard? just curious, feels strange to find out youve been hitting on a man... :duh:

ACE

Your a Man too :duh:

I knew it all the time :ahh:

Two of my close friends are M.O.R.P.G.'s!! ;) And you wouldn't believe how much free stuff they get just for a little flirt!! "Oh it's 200% oh sweetie how about 120%".. "Ok sure" is the common reply!! :eyecrazy: Yeah it's funny to see! :laugh:

Last edited:
I just assume everyone is male until I fnd out otherwise, so ladies... if I call you dude, that's why.:wise:

G.I.R.L. -> Guy In Real Life

G.I.R.L. -> Guy In Real Life

You must spend a lot of time convincing people that you are a GIRL...you have some pretty clever acronyms ;)

~Danimal

hahahahaha this is great.

no im not attracted to video game girls but you know what i mean lol.

I didnt know there was that much of a difference on the cost of being either one. and im guessing 80% is about accurate. interesting...

For me I treat everyone the same. Being a girl makes no difference.

irl I'm a guy but Aeris is female, its ok I wont hate on guys who play male avatars its your thing if you want to stare at man booty when you play games.

on a side note women don't play video games, we all know this =)

90% female avatars= men - You have never played MMOs before? :nutkick:

irl I'm a guy but Aeris is female, its ok I wont hate on guys who play male avatars its your thing if you want to stare at man booty when you play games.

Oh no Sir....believe me way more girls outside then you know :lolup:

I'm a pretty woman on the inside

A pretty lesbian

I was not very interested in this thread... but after reading your post I'm now compelled ! LOL.
The reason is very simple... a misconception/perception needs to be corrected :)

Below are 2 pics about female gamers! If you want to know more interesting facts about female gamers click on them and enjoy
:)

For more detailed info you can read this outdated article "Who Plays MMOs: An Analysis of MMORPG Player Demographics and MMORPG Player Stereotypes"

Or a report by BBC

Last edited:
Some people never understood the concept of Role Play.

Most primitive approach in online games is simply: My toon is me.
But that's not the only one. Another approach is - you don't identify yourself with the pixels on the screen: That's my toy, not me.
Too bad we can't choose a tree or a fish as an avatar, would make it easier to understand.

Either way, it's all fine as long as it's just one person and his/her own avatar. Problems start in interaction between different persons. If u mix up those 2 opposite concepts... it's a mess! :laugh:

Well, hu cares. If ppl like to get confused, let em

A lot of men prefer to play female avatars for 3 reasons:
  1. female armors are usually cheaper, often a lot cheaper
  2. armor parts in loot most often are of the opposite gender, so a girl loots more (M) parts which worth more
  3. guys who play in 3rd person mode may find the female bum is more pleasant view to look at for hours :ahh:

Though I personally can't play an avatar of an opposite gender, because I associate myself with it too much (never refer to it as "he", for example, only as "i am", etc). May lead to bad consequences :laugh:

You should think of it exactly like you should think about the condition of the famous Schrodinger's cat in the box.

The gender stays UNDEFINED (neighter and both at the same time) until you check it irl or on a webcam (voice can be altered so just listening via proximity chat feature will not work here).

So if the gender is undefined, then you should simply FORGET about it and just interact with or treat people as people, not as women and men (potential mates).

You should think of it exactly like you should think about the condition of the famous Schrodinger's cat in the box.

The gender stays UNDEFINED (neighter and both at the same time) until you check it irl or on a webcam (voice can be altered so just listening via proximity chat feature will not work here).

So if the gender is undefined, then you should simply FORGET about it and just interact with or treat people as people, not as women and men (potential mates).

Unfortunately a girlfriend or sister can be stand in on cam or voice so you can not be certain when confirmed that way either unless you have them go on cam or voice every time they log in.:rofl:

Unfortunately a girlfriend or sister can be stand in on cam or voice so you can not be certain when confirmed that way either unless you have them go on cam or voice every time they log in.:rofl:
Yep. The golden rule is that all women you didn't wake up next to are men by default, no matter in games or RL :laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

You can usually tell if you can find them on PCF, quite alot of them will say the ingame/rl gender :girl:

I've actually found tonnes of RL girls in this game, dunno if girls attract other girls :ahh:. I'd say I have about 30 on FL, and alot of them in my soc :cool:

I like gamer chicks, its fun to play this game with other girls, as well as the guys :)

One of my fav mini games is looking at a female ava and working out if its a guy or not, can usually tell quite fast ;):yup: Although there are a few suprises - there are some RL females out there who make some pretty butch avas :eyecrazy: and are some guys who manage to get that hip to waist ratio juuuussssttt right! :cheer:

Lol Infinity - loving the quote " Female gamers have more sex, are more social and happy" ;)

Last edited:
Back