Man or Woman?

A lot of men prefer to play female avatars for 3 reasons:
  1. female armors are usually cheaper, often a lot cheaper
  2. armor parts in loot most often are of the opposite gender, so a girl loots more (M) parts which worth more
  3. guys who play in 3rd person mode may find the female bum is more pleasant view to look at for hours :ahh:

Though I personally can't play an avatar of an opposite gender, because I associate myself with it too much (never refer to it as "he", for example, only as "i am", etc). May lead to bad consequences :laugh:

Point 1 I agree with, would be my main incentive
Point 2 i'm curious where you discovered that fact
Point 3...those guys must need some because pixel booties turn them on lol

Point 3...those guys must need some because pixel booties turn them on lol

I guess ill go against the grain here, but I do think although not real, there is no reason why an ava, or a painting, or statue etc cant be pleasing to look at.

There are so many beautiful depicitons of males and females, whether it be fine art, ancient roman statues - to computer generated/photo shopped images - which were all dilibrately made to catch you eye towards its beauty.

Sure it doesnt need to turn you on, but no reason why it cant be pleasing to look at ;)

Point 2 i'm curious where you discovered that fact
From my own experience: 90% of the armor I loot is F, 100% of the good UL armor I ever looted (nemesis, gremlin, etc) were F. Also noticed the same experience from other people on the forum. I'm sure it was made intentionally to increase the commerce between players.

One of my fav mini games is looking at a female ava and working out if its a guy or not, can usually tell quite fast ;):yup:
I'd say the size of the boobs is directly proportional to the probability of a dude at the controls :cool:

I'd say the size of the boobs is directly proportional to the probability of a dude at the controls :cool:
:laugh::laugh::cool:

In which way? Mines are and 3 of my rl female soc mates are max size ;) and in know alot of guys with a smaller clevage :rolleyes:

irl I'm a guy but Aeris is female, its ok I wont hate on guys who play male avatars its your thing if you want to stare at man booty when you play games.

on a side note women don't play video games, we all know this =)

I made my avater to look like i do in real life. I have long hair, avarge build and a great firm arse that i can crack a walnut between (little party trick i do a xmas). ;) I have met a few married couples in the game's and even two lesbians who was couple.

In which way?
Subjective experience, I've met more well-endowed G.I.R.L.s than masculine or rough GIRLs :ahh:
Of course not every avatar that appears just about to fall forward under its burden is controlled by a guy, but in overall the rule seems to work :)

Last edited:
Subjective experience, I've met more well-endowed G.I.R.L.s than masculine ones :ahh:
Of course not every avatar that appears just about to fall forward under its burden is controlled by a guy, but in overall the rule seems to work :)

Ah thats interesting, I've found the complete opposite. That quite a number of G.I.R.Ls have a bit of masculinity to them, you know.. shoulders too broad for hips, sometimes no hips or bum and skinny legs, medium /small sized boobs - or maybe they just looked that way cause the shoulders are so big :laugh:

It's funny how we all pick up on things differently. :)

I guess ill go against the grain here, but I do think although not real, there is no reason why an ava, or a painting, or statue etc cant be pleasing to look at.

There are so many beautiful depicitons of males and females, whether it be fine art, ancient roman statues - to computer generated/photo shopped images - which were all dilibrately made to catch you eye towards its beauty.

Sure it doesnt need to turn you on, but no reason why it cant be pleasing to look at ;)

To put that in simpler terms for others to understand. Women can appreciate how the female avatars butt looks too!:silly2:

Ah thats interesting, I've found the complete opposite. That quite a number of G.I.R.Ls have a bit of masculinity to them, you know.. shoulders too broad for hips, sometimes no hips or bum and skinny legs, medium /small sized boobs - or maybe they just looked that way cause the shoulders are so big :laugh:

It's funny how we all pick up on things differently. :)

Possible that the guys that make female avatars with smaller chests do it just to make others think they are a girl in RL because people will think that way. :laugh:

I made my bewbs big because the outfits look better with them a little larger.:ahh:

:laugh::laugh:

You can usually tell if you can find them on PCF, quite alot of them will say the ingame/rl gender :girl:

I had mine listed on PCF but I gave up since even the moderators (One in particular that is) would still say him or he regardless of what it said for me or others.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I made my bewbs big because the outfits look better with them a little larger.:ahh:

Funny :laugh: but so true :ahh: Especially if your putting a coat or jacket on, they do some serious boob squishing :(

Possible that the guys that make female avatars with smaller chests do it just to make others think they are a girl in RL because people will think that way. :laugh:
Which brings us to the starting point: girls with big boobs are guys, girls with small boobs are guys, and girls with perfect female bodies who look and act exactly like you would expect from girls are just the guys who achieved perfection in the art of deception :D

But some of the male avatars are really women :silly2:

i know the hot one in my bed every night is and that's all that matters to me, because even if they are RL girls they might as well be guys to me. Doesn't really matter either way.

about 94% are men. I heard female armour used to be cheaper years ago.
I'm a male masquerad.... ermm... playing as a female and for the reason in the quote above.

I'm open about it but sometimes people get a shock. An old soc member from Australia years back wouldn't (or couldn't) understand this concept.

Hehehe! I've NEVER seen them spelt like that before.

To put that in simpler terms for others to understand. Women can appreciate how the female avatars butt looks too!:silly2:

Amen!! :yay: and so do I!! ;)

As most have stated.... the VAST MAJORITY of female ava's are guys IRL. That being said.... EU has some of the sexiest RL female gamers alive!

Menace

Um link please? I would like to see too! :)

~Danimal

Just scroll through the "show us ya face" thread... you'll see a handfull there. The majority of the real good pictures are in member's galleries though.... kinda run into em' by chance when you perv their profiles after reading an interesting post or something.

Menace

Just scroll through the "show us ya face" thread... you'll see a handfull there. The majority of the real good pictures are in member's galleries though.... kinda run into em' by chance when you perv their profiles after reading an interesting post or something.

Menace

awww shucks! I wish there was just one single page with them all collected in there :(

~Danimal

awww shucks! I wish there was just one single page with them all collected in there :(

~Danimal

Make a "Real Ladies of EU" calendar. :silly2:

Well my RL girlfriend enjoys nothing better than wondering around in EU dressed in a mesh top, panties and boots, and I can confirm she is very much 100% women, with probably more in game clothes than in RL.

Most of her friends she chats to on vent are women in game too.

I know many men with females ava's, but there are loads of RL ladies in game.

Nothing wrong with finding a female ava attractive, even it it is controlled by a man. Chatting up and female ava controlled by a man is another matter...lol.

Funny thread....
What I find curious is the guys that think I'm a guy because I 'have' to be because I have some skills...... I must be a guy then??? :scratch2:

Funny thread....
What I find curious is the guys that think I'm a guy because I 'have' to be because I have some skills...... I must be a guy then??? :scratch2:

You have skills so you are a guy? :scratch2:

humm and I thought these skills only attributed to females:
Cleaning
Cooking
Nagging
Sammich Making
Sexyness

As far as I know only female avatars have these skills that actually are females in real life. I think I've seen you with +1-5 in sammich making ;)

~Danimal

You have skills so you are a guy? :scratch2:

humm and I thought these skills only attributed to females:
Cleaning
Cooking
Nagging
Sammich Making
Sexyness

As far as I know only female avatars have these skills that actually are females in real life. I think I've seen you with +1-5 in sammich making ;)

~Danimal

awww you missed one :( We also have Ubah bitch slapping skills, care for me to demonstrate? ;) :laugh:

My name is Hank

I am a 50 year old from Texas.

My name is Jennifer

I am a 21 year old from Oxford.

Which one am I.... If anyyyy !!! ? :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Back