Splitter's UL Adapted T15 Healing-Service

Freezer

Provider
Society
Death Unlimited
Simon SPLITTER Freezer
Adapted T15 Unlimited

I finally got around to get this awesome healing tool and now want to offer my service with it.

All I ask for is decay. No extra cost on Markup, ME, fuel or enhancers.*

The Vivo is currently at Tier 3 which means amazing heal/sec and great eco. You are free to choose enhancers.

From the unenhanced 15.02 heal/sec and 10.01 heal/pec:

3 Heal Enhancers will bring it to 17.27 heal/sec
3 Eco Enhancers will bring it to 11.51 heal/pec.

For comparison: a Tier 2 Ek-2600 with eco enhancers gives 18.9 heal/sec at an uneco rate of 5.13 heal/pec, that's MORE THAN DOUBLE THE COST! ...it's up to you
;)

Also compared to the current MU on the L versions of the Vivo, you save about 16%!

My Paramedic lvl is 22 rightnow (SIB on SK-50), any fap you wish to provide will be handled with care
:D

I also always carry a S.I. H.E.A.R.T Tier 1, FAP-90 Tier 2, a FAP-50SGA Tier 1 and 2 Herb Boxes Tier 1, all eco enhanced.
All of these faps are up for use as well, just ask for it.

Depending on your hunting gear, my service assures safe protection on mobs such as:

Atrox
Furor
Araneatrox
Eomon
Frescoquda
Sharks
Dragons
Leviathan
Longtooth
Neconu
Scipulor
THING
Demon
Chomper
Hogglo
Kreltin
Aurli
Scoria
Kamaldon
and many more.

For transports I use TP chip I / II, Sleipnir / Heli / Quad or Boat, depending on combat situation.

I can travel to any planet or space station by myself if you want me to.
*Transport costs for spacetravel have to be covered by you.

One of the reasons why I started healing was the need of fappers during events like Merry Mayhem, WoF and Migration. I can be hired as Healer during any event, for teams as well.

If there is anything else you'd like to know about my service, feel free to PM me here or ingame (Simon SPLITTER Freezer).

Looking forward to healing you!

I'm not online or available? Check out my good friends and socmates Luke and Freja for more eco healing: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...78447-quot-Death-Limited-quot-Healing-Service

Last edited:
I'm currently on Rocktropia

Back on Calypso for a bit of healing :)

First runs

Of the first couple of runs, some ended up with some smaller swirlies:

Some with bigger:

Gratz again guys!
People say that hired fappers can be responsible for good loot ;)

Last edited:
Didn't know you got an adt15 :D bump for a soc m8

Another day another run

3 hours of constant fapping with a couple of small globals last night.
The later it was, the darker the screens got
:)

Exceptional healing service.

I strongly recommend it!

Next time I will have a big swirlie:D

A global a day won't keep the fapper away ;)

A new day has begun :) no big swirlies but at least another couple of globals to post today!

New location: Arkadia! Call me for fapping! :)

My first day on Arkadia started off well:

More to come, hopefully every day another global, let's see how long I can keep this up :D

:D you're right, thanks a lot!

Hey Splitter, get back on calypso:p Those Hoggs need me:sniper:

Traveling to Munich for 3 days now. Back thursday night! Will post today's screens then, too tired now ^^

Thanks again for healing me for several hours the other day. I really appreciate it & thank Luke for passing me onto you since I was on Ark at the time. I would recommend this service to anyone who needs a fine medic. I'll definately give you another call in future.

~Mark~

Had a great time in Munich but now it's time to show some swirlies.

Thanks Mark! The hours we spent together really did bring some nice footage ;)

3 complete #1 Stages together, great day, fine loot :)
Looking forward to more of these!

Awesome pictures mate +rep. I tried selling some loot yesterday so I can have a bit more ped to go out hunting today. I'll give you pm once I see you.

PMed a miunute after logging in, kurilka wanted me to help him on Otorugi which wasn't too bad lootwise, with a small global on one of the last 5 mobs of the first stage:

Next up was Kadra, another 75 mobs to kill, horrible loot at first, unexpectedly some small global with hopefully some MU to claim:

75 mobs down, kurilka wasn't quite satisfied with the loot he had, from the chatwindow in the upper right corner you can read which situation we were in :)
Killing the 76th Kadra brought this:

This brought the night to a smooth finish everyone was happy with.

More to come!

Mental fapping day

This day has been so much fap-work for me, I couldn't even post the screens from yesterday before I started right off.

But these shouldn't be forgotten. On Mark doing Otorugi using his nice Tier 2 Herb Box:

Almost 7 hours nonstop on Mark today made him finish 400 Medanas, starting from 0.
Including some swirlies of course :)

During this run, I got called by kurilka once again, asking for support on another stage one mob. After finishing on Mark, I ran right over. A shorter run followed with loads of fapping and hard work while being spawned on but the nice loot didn't miss out :)

Now I'm off for a week, leaving town. Hope to fap again when I'm back :yay:

For 7 hours nonstop on Mark today, made him finish 400 Medana starting from 0.
Thanks again for staying with me for almost 8hours Splitter. I again recommend this guy for future hunts should anyone need a healer. Pick SPLITTER! Have a good week break & hopefully see you soon & refreshed for more fapping action :yup:.

Back online and ready to FAP!

First day back another global =)

Gratz mate!

I'm coming to get you in 12mins!!! or so... so get ready.

Been a bit busy and didn't have much to fap when I could but here are the latest pics:

I recommend this service, brilliant fapper. Low costs too :laugh:. +rep

Anyone looking for a fapper on Calypso rightnow? I'm on my way back :) PM me and we can arrange a meeting as soon as I'm back!

Back on Caly, I got right into the robot action.

Nice session with not such nice loot, still huge fun :)

Laughing at bots with a fapper at your back is more fun than you could imagine :)

Weekend coming! Get yourself a potent fapper!

The botwar is on!

Wow, what a busy weekend :D

Finally I get to post what has been on. And I tell you... it has been much.

Advertizing at Zychion, I got the honorable request to fap an AoW member, first time that happened to me..
Loot a bit low low and the spawning Bulks gave us (or me more likely) a hard time, great action :)

Just before the run with Uniqu3 was over, I got PMed by Armin, who was in the area, asking if I could come over for some heals. Said and done! Sexy loot, check it yourself:

And to top the nice global flow, he HoFed while we were being spawned on bigtime. So stressy in fact that I hardly managed to screen the swirls nicely, can see some yellow at the top still :D the message is what matters :p

The next day started off chilled, just like the day before until Beni called.
First mob, nothing much to say but GRATZ MATE!! :D

And loot stayed good, not a long run though

More fapping came after that, Parlog punching them Bulks like there was no tomorrow, 2 fappers at his back, in the woods we waited for the bots, no swirls though, had to run off after half an hour, forgot the time after all this fapping :D

And Sunday, to bring the weekend to an amazing finish, Dolly wanted DU's full healing power on Elite Bots. Going through their HP like butter, and with a team almost as good as an impfap, the Elites didn't have much chance. And accepting this, looted like crazy:

And on the last one:

Bloody nice run, gratz Dolly!

Then again being PMed 5 mins before Dolly's run came to this awesome finish, Slippery called me for some SEGs, his fapper logged off, I was there to help :)

Some small globals at least

Amaaaazing and uberbusy weekend, but skillgains and nice tips to improve the service further :) that's how it should be! Thanks MA for this awesome botevent!

More pics to follow as soon as they are taken! :p

Stay tuned!

Back