Kim|Calypso Interview with Normandie Radio

We have some really great questions on the script now, A huge amount of them taken from this thread. So Listen in tomorrow! and lets find out the answers :D

Last edited:
Where's the beef?
Tofu is getting a bit unpalatable.

Hi everyone

for people that cant tune in for the live show tomorrow night 22nd march 18.00 ma time we will be making the interview available to download ... we also have the interview back up server just in case we get overloaded with listeners..

regards

Hi everyone

for people that cant tune in for the live show tomorrow night 22nd march 18.00 ma time we will be making the interview available to download ... we also have the interview back up server just in case we get overloaded with listeners..
regards

Today is the Day Alaina 18:00 MA time..I can't wait!! :yay: We are all
excited!!..:wtg::cool:

www.Normandieradio.co.uk

Less then 3 hours to tune in to what sure will be an amazing interview and radioshow :yay:

Less then 3 hours to tune in to what sure will be an amazing interview and radioshow :yay:

I hope a recording or transcript will be up fairly quickly after as I will sadly miss the interview itself :)

Im getting super excited now! ( and a bit nervous ) :ahh:

I just hope its a great interview that everyone enjoys :)

I just hope its a great interview that everyone enjoys :)

Don't be Nervous. Everyone is behind you 100%. Have fun with it. That's the main thing. Best of luck I hope to goes well..

Is it time yet????

Spongey

an old trick you can use to try and relieve some of that nervousness...

picture Kim in his underwear! :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to the interview! Make the best of it, and have fun! :)

Alright heading to Twins now..Alaina will be interviewing from there at 18:00 MA time!!..Woop!! Just don't run off to PVP ring...I know You!:laugh::yay:

I'm not going to be able to be there...
hope this is recorded so I can listen later! :beerchug:

It will be Tycoon..Just been told he has a great bit of news hes saving for end of interview!! :yay:

Sucks... I just have to leave home. I miss it. Put it up guys.

site is down? or is it just me?

Nevermind working now :)

site is down? or is it just me?

Any chance you'll post the qustions and answers?

I just saw this thread and I won't be home for another hour :/ Still at work, and I have no sound on this computer.

(and cellphone browser got stuck after having loaded 551kb of teh first page)

Is there some direct link I could feed into realplayer?

Edit: Just got this in my browser (on the PC)
Infinite loop detected in JError

Alaina slow down ;)

got the page open but no sound (NR page, not the infinite loop one)... what to do ?

Hmm works now after a few refresh :)

Back