Selling: MAKO Lightning Smuggler

minim

Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
Selling my MAKO Lightning Smuggler Tier 4.5 due to a upgrade.

T0 56.8dmg/sec with 2.892dmg/pec
T4 79.5dmg/sec with 2.892dmg/pec (minus broken enhancers ofc)

Stats from entropedia here
SB: 25k ped total at min. TT.
BO: 30k ped total at min. TT.
Or items+peds or items and peds from my part :) Most interested in either UL armor or ul blp gun (doa rj/some sib stuff++)

Kinda lowered the price without it showing as I clicked it to T4 with a cost of 800ped after I set the price in here.

Using a old photo I uploaded but stats is showed there :)

Reserve the right to sell at any point and close/cancel sale at any point in case my weapon upgrade gets sold.

Last edited:
bump bump bump

Time for a buuuuuuump

bump it up there :yay:

and up we go

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump :) can trade blade + peds for doa rj

Buuuuuump it up

Sunday bump. A few interested but no sale yet :X

moved to 3.8 last night...

Bump it back up there

time for a bump again

Congratulations, your MAKO Lightning Smuggler can now be upgraded to tier 4.0!

Sure is a nice sword, but why is it
Like 12k higher price then a UL Nifleheim?
Did I miss something!? Gl and

BUMP

Sure is a nice sword, but why is it
Like 12k higher price then a UL Nifleheim?
Did I miss something!? Gl and

BUMP

9k less min tt and u can start using it 14lvls earlier I'd say be 2 good reasons...

You know that the actual value of the sword is the tt value! The value you gambling with
is the MU value. The Nifle is alot better sword so that was not a good reason.

You can never loose the minimum TT value. But yes, you CAN loose the MU value easy.

You know that the actual value of the sword is the tt value! The value you gambling with
is the MU value. The Nifle is alot better sword so that was not a good reason.

You can never loose the minimum TT value. But yes, you CAN loose the MU value easy.

buy a niflheim then :)

Joe had two good reasons and the third good is that there is not any niflheim for sale, fourth is that last sold was to foudil for +40k i think (someone can confirm this?). +40k means that the total price is 51.5k... If these 60-ish dps weapons become TT food it also means that TT value isn't safe cuz then game is about to break anyways.

If u ever think u might tt a weapon like this I suggest u don't buy one at all...
Also the lightning is much faster wich makes it more versitile, can be used on small mobs and big ones, I always prefer a fast weapon except for pvp ofcuz but then again, its a matter of personal taste I guess

Your MAKO Lightning Smuggler has reached tier 4.0
Mini MiniM Mine is the first colonist to reach tier 4 for MAKO Lightning Smuggler! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Then the nifle doubble it's value in 1 year! Nice =) It's not proven overkill is negative towards the loot. That's your speculations. And yes I would like to buy a nifle, I also said this is a nice sword, but I don't think it's value over a Nifle. That's it. And if you have hard finding 600-700$ I don't think you should bid on a high dps weapon =))And you don't need to tt the sword, but you will get those money back, 100% sure if you sell the sword. You can not be 100% sure to get the MU back, selling it! That's also a fact!

GL with the sell tho

BKK

T0 56.8dmg/sec with 2.892dmg/pec
T4 79.5dmg/sec with 2.892dmg/pec (minus broken enhancers ofc)

damage enhancers don't cause extra decay?

Then the nifle doubble it's value in 1 year! Nice =) It's not proven overkill is negative towards the loot. That's your speculations. And yes I would like to buy a nifle, I also said this is a nice sword, but I don't think it's value over a Nifle. That's it. And if you have hard finding 600-700$ I don't think you should bid on a high dps weapon =))And you don't need to tt the sword, but you will get those money back, 100% sure if you sell the sword. You can not be 100% sure to get the MU back, selling it! That's also a fact!

GL with the sell tho

BKK

As I just said, it's valued 17k less than last sold Niflheim :) Just because someone got lucky in auction doesn't set a new price.. And when none of the Niflheim owners is selling my guess is that if anyone want's a niflheim price wont go down.

Regarding markup then I'm shit outta luck with a Improved fap worth only 280ped now according to your new markup rules..

It's also about what you can afford. Even if you can get a niflheim for +30k, witch I doubt atm (atleast not if I hear about one going at that price first since I prolly will bid then) the price is still above 41k and if you have 37k on your card.. it's either smt with a total price lower and have peds left to cycle or to just continue buying L shit and paying markup.

You are also free to compare the new Manta K-5 dropping from scoria that is similar with Bicak blix. If you look at that it has 1/4 of TT of blix but for a strange reason (go figure?) people still buy that one with TT+MU worth more than blix TT+MU.

damage enhancers don't cause extra decay?

this made me laught ;) sry m8 ^^
to answer your question ^^ yes it dose decay more :p but you get more dmg ;) so you dont loose any dmg/pec ^^ the only "addon" cost is purchase cost of the enchanser ^^

anyway :p heres a bump

As you and your friend Joe stated, this Longsword IS valued higher then a Nifleheim because
1: It has lower minimum TT
2: it require less skills

And yes, for me that's totally bullshit. Then you can say CB24 is alot more then the Cb26. Stupid right?

Or is this just for the new arkadia wpns or longsword it works on ?

And ofcourse Minim. Why would you pay 10 000tt for a low DPS gun when you can get the same
dps gun without TT.

But as you said, if the Nifle is valued at +40k, then it's another story. Read my first post, then next time you can answer saying the Nifle is valued +40k not +20k. Then you don't have to
argue like you doing now. I never stated it wasen't wourht your +28k that you wantet, just that Nifleheim is a better sword and should have a higher value IMO!That was hard to understand ?

this made me laught ;) sry m8 ^^
to answer your question ^^ yes it dose decay more :p but you get more dmg ;) so you dont loose any dmg/pec ^^ the only "addon" cost is purchase cost of the enchanser ^^

anyway :p heres a bump

haha well that makes sense, damn i'm an idiot.

Actually Niflheims sold for +15-20k for quite a while. The one supposedly for +40k was the outlier and that one was also tier 5 or 6 I think.

Note this isn't a comment on the price of the item for sale.

Actually Niflheims sold for +15-20k for quite a while. The one supposedly for +40k was the outlier and that one was also tier 5 or 6 I think.

Note this isn't a comment on the price of the item for sale.

2 nifls sold recently around +30k peds...
many months after that tier 3 sold in auction for +16 or 17k

1 was tier 5 ... shortly after that about 2 months... one sold tier 2 or 3 for about that price...

so seems melee is increasing in value... atleast the high end stuff

2 nifls sold recently around +30k peds...
many months after that tier 3 sold in auction for +16 or 17k

1 was tier 5 ... shortly after that about 2 months... one sold tier 2 or 3 for about that price...

so seems melee is increasing in value... atleast the high end stuff

Because of shortage and more people being able to use the higher end blades ... supply and demand plays a good factor in pricing ;)

~Danimal

every item in this game and in real life is worth as much as the next person is willing to "actually" pay for and the seller actually willing to let it sell for, using other objects as a gauge to measure actual value is meaningless, since lets face it all actual value in this "game" is tt value(and even that is questionable when the shit hits the fan). it makes no sense to me why some people would pay +8k ped for a black duster coat or +3k ped for some sunglasses but guess what? they do...or 700k ped for a green egg, but hey guess what it sold.

mini you got a nice toy there :D

bump for a badass weapon.

and as for the dude saying its like comparing cb24 to cb26. it absolutely is not. That is a Fail for 2 good reasons, first put a dante on that cb24 me :) oh, you cant, second, and the crux of the whole debate is the fact that cb24 min tt 4600 roughly and cb26 roughly 7k both have alot tied up in min tt. Thats trapped peds you cant use, most people dont like that, this is different for nelf vs lightning, the smuggler has a much much lower min tt about 9k, which means you have less tied up. more to play with. This is why your example is bad, you compared two high min tt weapons that cant even use the same amp.

So yes that is a plus to the value not to mention all of the teir rates for the smuggler are over 100 and with the speed it has 50/min attacks, tiering will happen quite fast. It is the fastest longblade over 50dps in the game ATM.

With roughly 9kped free in the case of the diff. in min tt between these two swords, that ped could be used to go toward fap, ml35, armor or whatever, when its trapped in TT min value its not doing much good for you. It could even be used to get some clds. So having more peds freed up is surely an advantage.

to further this into the speculative, there have been rumors going around that melee amps will accompany planet cyrene. That itself would make the smuggler right on par with the nelf depending on the way the amps are introduced, 50 vs 36 attacks is a huge difference if amps are involved.

Keep that in mind, and if your planning on arguing that amps are not comming save time and dont argue it with me argue it with Joker.

Have a nice day:p:wise::wise:

PAWNED

Last edited:
bump for a badass weapon.

Keep that in mind, and if your planning on arguing that amps are not comming save time and dont argue it with me argue it with Joker.

yea i guess energy amps got killed... if they come... it will be all melee and not single any type out...

Last edited:
Back