Selling: MAKO Lightning Smuggler

it doesnt matter if its all melee or just swords, I would prefer to see them on all melee personally. Are they killed now or being revamped for whole melee section?

Raven, I said: I rather buy a Nifleheim +20k then a smuggler +30k! Meaning rather pay that
extra 10k in TT then put an extra 10k in MU. SO that's the same amount of peds if you can count!!!!!!!!! And yes, you SHOULD amp the CB24 with the Dante. Gives extra DPS AND EXTRA DMG/PEC! So wrong again. And it was just an example that you can't say a weapon with less mini. TT and less skill to max, don't mean it should have a HIGHER MU value, because it's frees up peds??!?! That's what I stated, and Joe stated the other way around!

So you didn't get my point! Then MiniM said the Nifle is going for +40k. Then it's another story...

And about tiers, is it said that the speed gives extra tiers pts???? Or is the DPS??
I misset that one to...

Raven, I said: I rather buy a Nifleheim +20k then a smuggler +30k! Meaning rather pay that
extra 10k in TT then put an extra 10k in MU. SO that's the same amount of peds if you can count!!!!!!!!! And yes, you SHOULD amp the CB24 with the Dante. Gives extra DPS AND EXTRA DMG/PEC! So wrong again. And it was just an example that you can't say a weapon with less mini. TT and less skill to max, don't mean it should have a HIGHER MU value, because it's frees up peds??!?! That's what I stated, and Joe stated the other way around!

So you didn't get my point! Then MiniM said the Nifle is going for +40k. Then it's another story...

And about tiers, is it said that the speed gives extra tiers pts???? Or is the DPS??
I misset that one to...

Well I dont argue that Nilf has nicer dps and if U can handle it then it is in that way a better weapon but teh lightning has some advanteges also where speed and lesser TT is two of them IMO.
But comparing this to cb24/cb26 is also silly cuz almost any semiserious hunter can handle a cb26 but not so many have lvl 58 swordsman or even higher to max it and 14 lvls lower is a lot in that profession making it have more potential buyers...
U asked why it was priced the way it was and I simply pointed out some things I belive to justify it... but in the end it is ofcuz what the sellers are willing to part from their toys for and in this case it is only Mini since he have the only one... and what the buyers are willing to pay....

Edit: About the speed... I personly like faster weapons better for many reasons. It in my experience makes mob hit U less since U interrupt more often. It is much esier to get fast heals in between hits so I dont get stuck fapping for same reason , and proven or not about overkill, I prefer not to hunt argo young with a T5 tango or whatever, I try to match dmg after mob. Might only be me but I seriously doubt that.

Last edited:
To short........

Last edited:
Joe, what I asket in the first question was why I nifle is +20k and this smuggler +30k
Then you answered "It's because it has lower mini TT and requires less skills" That's what
I argued about, nothing else! If the Nifle and the smuggler had the same DPS and ECO, ofcourse it would have a higher MU. Any retard would probably understand that...

And about Cb24/Cb26, it was just a comparison between 2 weapons that requires less skill and have less mini tt, really stupid,to make that the only reason to put a higher MU. The Nifle has a about 7 DPS more and at same ECO. That's why I would value it higher, and yes Joe, it's been stated by many people in this thread that the Nifle has I higher MU so then I was right from the beginning, I just wasen't updated with the new MU on the Nifle... If you had wrote that, I wouldn't say anything.

And yes, you SHOULD amp the CB24 with the Dante. Gives extra DPS AND EXTRA DMG/PEC! So wrong again. (That would be overamped)And it was just an example that you can't say a weapon with less mini. TT and less skill to max, don't mean it should have a HIGHER MU value, because it's frees up peds??!?! (I think that precicely why it should have a higher MU, but not saying it should have a higher MU than Nelf.)That's what I stated, and Joe stated the other way around!

I misset that one to...

As for tiers, it would only make sense that the faster you can commit an action ie...swings with sword... the faster it will go up. so if you can only swing 36 vs 50. which do you think will go up faster? And from what I understand teir rates work in relation to attacks per minute of an item. so if you have somthing with say 100 for the rate on 2 weapons for tier 1 and one speed is 50 and the other speed is 36. I would bet that the one with 50 attacks per min is gonna get to T1 first. unless of course I am wrong and the amount of dmg done is what matters and not how many swings it takes. But both are theories, I choose theory one, but could be wrong.

Yes, I don't know! Im guessing tier pts is gained by the DPS you deal, not the speed of your wpn. For me it's make more sense.

And to clearify some things, yes it's an advantage with lower minium TT. But it doesn't mean it will make it a higher MU compared to the 7 more DPS wpn. That was my point. Nothing else.
Meaning if the Nifle is +40, yes I believe the smuggler will go for maybe +30. If the Nifle is +30, maybe smuggler goes for +25-28k. I don't know. It's true what you say Joe, it's what the seller is willing to "sell" the wpn for, and what the buyers is willing to "pay" for the wpn that's mather. That's make it's MU value!

And yeyeyeyeye, arkadia rocks!

Peace and love, BKK love you long time!

A few bids bumped in after some hefty bumping the past days. Highest atm is 25k..

bada buuuuuuuump

Time for a little bump again.

bump bump bump

taking fun item offers aswell. Interested in weapons both lower and higher priced (peds can be put inbetween both ways).

time to put this up there again

bump bump bump. Got a nice DOA rj offer, try me for a offer on this to and it might happend :D

whop whop whop

buuump :broke:

Last edited:
Still open for offers :yay:

seems to be selling for 25k very soon! Cheap 80dps weapon :eyecrazy:

Back