Teleporters

Charlie|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
MindArk Official
Further teleporter removals will be made next VU to encourage players to use vehicles and teleport chips more. Only a few major cities will keep their teleporters and these will have a fee of 2PED/use.

The cities that will keep their teleporters are:
Port Atlantis, New Oxford, Fort Ithaca and Treasure Island.
:tele:

Thank God it's 1.st of april ;)

It would nice if Mindark staff could quickly solve the problems of people stuck in space instead of making April jokes.

It would nice if Mindark staff could quickly solve the problems of people stuck in space instead of making April jokes.

I'm sure the minute and a half Charlie would of saved not posting this wouldn't of fixed a major bug. Calm down, have fun.

Edit: let alone it's Sunday. Should be happy that some people at MA care enough about EU to have fun with the community during their day off (i'd assume).

Last edited:
I'm sure the minute and a half Charlie would of saved not posting this wouldn't of fixed a major bug. Calm down, have fun.

Edit: let alone it's Sunday. Should be happy that some people at MA care enough about EU to have fun with the community during their day off (i'd assume).

I understand: Charlie is in charge of making (stupid) April jokes but not responsible for freeing people currently stuck in space. I will remember that.

I understand: Charlie is in charge of making (stupid) April jokes but not responsible for freeing people currently stuck in space. I will remember that.

Oh my God, one of the people working for a Planet Partner made a quick Aprils Fool joke instead of fixing a bug belonging to the Platform or doing Supports work for them (on a Sunday), how horrible.

Get over it.

Last edited:
To OP - pretty dumb joke.

Next time you spent your whole weekend locked up in Space, you won't make idiotic suggestions to relax and have fun.

If you spend your whole weekend staring at a computer screen with your avatar floating in space then you have more issues than we can even begin to address here...

There are a lot better things you guys could be doing with every second of your life than taking probably less than 1 minute to make an April Fools Joke on the forums...

ESPECIALLY one that's funny, and a lot of people will enjoy and maybe get a chuckle out of!

I am extremely disappointed!!!
Oh my God, one of the people working for a Planet Partner made a quick Aprils Fool joke instead of fixing a bug belonging to the Platform or doing Supports work for them (on a Sunday), how horrible.

Get over it.

It IS horrible, that's EXACTLY what they should be doing, there's sooo many bugs they shouldn't even get days off... or sleep for that matter! They should have to eat and use the restroom right at their desk while they work!... "Get over it."? GET OVER IT?!?!

ok... I'm over it! (April fools by the way) :lolup:

Yo, keep Dev's happy! It's a goddamn holiday!

Enjoy the space! :D

Is it wrong that i think this is a good idea ? All joking aside... Make vehicles faster

meh. i was like "woot thats great news!" then i realise its just a joke -.-

Further teleporter removals will be made next VU to encourage players to use vehicles and teleport chips more. Only a few major cities will keep their teleporters and these will have a fee of 2PED/use.

The cities that will keep their teleporters are:
Port Atlantis, New Oxford, Fort Ithaca and Treasure Island.
:tele:

Best April Fools joke on the forum.

A joke? I was hoping they were serious.

If you spend your whole weekend staring at a computer screen with your avatar floating in space then you have more issues than we can even begin to address here...

Awesome! :laugh:

Well, this thread sure is on a fast track to locktown...

Back