Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Nicholas wizzszz Wolf
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by valentin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why cant the other planets compit to get more players to theres planet.
    ???

Sure they can. And they should.

Let's have a look at what i wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    ... other planet partners from handing out ridiculously high rewards to promote their planet in such an unfair way...
    Handing out 3 or 4 times the rewards other planets hand out is not "competing", that's plain "unfair" - i think you will agree there.

This is, btw, the only reason why we have this nerf now - i guess i don't have to name the planet partner that's to blame here...

MindArk Official
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Why cant the other planets compit to get more players to theres planet.
    There are other ways to compete than to put in bigger and bigger mission rewards. If all planets were just competing by doing that, we'd end up with a bunch of "Kill a mob and gain 1 Stamina" missions in the end

There needs to be rules for mission rewards, just like there needs to be rules for item stats, so that the game is equal for all partners. Else, we'll just end up with a very badly balanced game.
    Community liaison in charge of player-developer communications.
    If you have feedback or questions, please make a thread about it.

I do not handle support issues and will generally not answer forum private messages.
    This account was made official on June 15th, 2016. Posts from before this date are not official.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jin Artrat Mugen
    Society
    Antipodean Army
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    I don't really understand the whining...

We all had plenty of time to complete the missions under the old systems, well aware that they will be nerfed.

Yes, maybe we weren't able to complete all of them and yes, those who join after the nerf will have lower rewards, but this is neither the first nor the last nerf - only with the exception that we knew it month before.

If you didn't manage to complete all missions you wanted to, don't blame MA for giving us a lot of missions... *sigh*

And if it prevents other planet partners from handing out ridiculously high rewards to promote their planet in such an unfair way, then, yes, this nerf was direly needed, so get the fuck over it - or make use of the last couple of days and complete some more instead of wasting this time on posting whiny shit on the forum.
    What he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    There are other ways to compete than to put in bigger and bigger mission rewards. If all planets were just competing by doing that, we'd end up with a bunch of "Kill a mob and gain 1 Stamina" missions in the end

There needs to be rules for mission rewards, just like there needs to be rules for item stats, so that the game is equal for all partners. Else, we'll just end up with a very badly balanced game.
    And what he said.

This could have all been avoided of course if MA had just developed some proper procedures to begin with, but hey, at least they're doing it now. And hopefully in the future they will be a bit more careful when introducing new systems.
    Follow my Mission Log

Sir Valentin
    Society
    Experia
    Images
    The problem is that MA realize their shortcomings in that they have difficulties in recruiting new players (why it is so I will not discuss here).

It was one of the main reasons that the development of the new planets to recruit new players to the game.

So then the question is why are they new planets has to follow MA's agenda for we know that it does not work so well because the customer base, it is even less players than a year ago ( if you look at the activity on Entropia tracker ).

MA should perhaps listen more to their new partners who are the owners of the new planets and not follow the same track that gave them difficulty in recruiting new players to the game.

Then there's the question of what happened to the man who was hired by MA and said he would double the number of players. and nobody has heard more about him after that.

One of the many reasons I've always admired you.Your willingness to put VERY hard work into this Universe. Words from a player in this game.

Banned
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Vlad Rookie Tepes
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Edit: is not Charlie's post, baaah!
    Last edited by Tepes; 09-24-2012 at 14:54.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Juniper Jaywalker Jones
    Society
    -TAO-
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tepes View Post
    Edit: is not Charlie's post, baaah!
    lol I made the same mistake

Is there any way to unbump a thread?

jay

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Drake Slade Corbett
    Society
    Sol Imperium Citizens Korps
    Images

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Dan59 View Post
    Dear MA just make it possible to skill up naturaly on higher levels and we dont need any adjustments to iron missions - in that case we dont need missions at all.
    Your decision to sell us attributes trought missions for a lot higher price after 21. august do not solve flaws in skill system.
    Agreed Also lets us skill Stamina this way too

Thanks for saying it Dan

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Spike Spike Black
    Society
    Entropia Directory
    Images
    MA should perhaps listen more to their new partners who are the owners of the new planets and not follow the same track that gave them difficulty in recruiting new players to the game.
    well either they're going to come in with the assumption they can make EU like other RPG's and just give stats and other rewards very quickly with little effort or they'll say the same thing that many players have told them but chose to ignore for various reasons.

Atm we've got MA following the pvp path, the vast majority of players want to just hunt mobs, mine or craft so we'll just have to see how long it lasts compared to the social networking bandwagon they tried to jump on a few years ago.
    "I hope one day I love something the way women in commercials love yogurt" - It's a Gundam
    "You know when you're old. You walk past a night club and no one offers you a flyer" - Greg Davies.
    <raptr sig was here until it started causing security issues in chrome>

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    OMG , please don't change yet , I am almost ready.
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 7 November 1962

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xavier Jr Riquelme
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Necro post from 2012

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39